Ronaldo: News In Three Days

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

Ronaldo: News In Three Days

Post by getborn »

Manchester United hot-shot Cristiano Ronaldo has stated that the final decision over his future will be announced by Tuesday.
The Portuguese ace has been tipped for a move to Real Madrid, with Manchester United apparently unwilling to off-load their star, who scored 42 goals in all competitions this season, despite big-money approaches from the Spanish club.

And Ronaldo, who is reported to be interested in a move to Santiago Bernabéu, has ensured that his future will be decided next week.

"Let's see, I hope there will be news soon. In two or three days I will announce my decision," he said after the game against Georgia.

On Portugal's display against Georgia, Ronaldo, who played during the first-half, said that he was happy with the 2-0 win and with his own level of play.

"I felt fine in the game, from now on I only have to make maintenance. I have realized that my level won't drop, just like it won't raise.

"I will be in good form in Euro, and I really want to make a good tournament," he added.

if i were i manc i would be dissapointed & concerned the twat hasnt put an end to speculation,,,getting the feeling he may well go.

yogi
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Ronaldo: News In Three Days

Post by yogi »

ferguson has stated that he would rather put Ronaldo in the stands than sell him to Real Madrid.

Updachels
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Updachels »

yogi wrote:ferguson has stated that he would rather put Ronaldo in the stands than sell him to Real Madrid.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1966 was a great year for english football
Gianfranco Zola was born

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

tbh, if ronaldo is speculating about this now, sell him off and get 3 quality players who WANT TO PLAY for man utd. All this game playing is NOT good for Man Utd.
Unless, he is just playing with the media and actually has stated that he will honour his contract and stay with United!

Napoli
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Napoli »

diegom wrote:tbh, if ronaldo is speculating about this now, sell him off and get 3 quality players who WANT TO PLAY for man utd. All this game playing is NOT good for Man Utd.
Unless, he is just playing with the media and actually has stated that he will honour his contract and stay with United!
If that was the case, would he just come out straight aweay and say it? Unless he wants more money from Man U and is using this as leverage. Double my salary or I'm out of here....

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

I think he will stay. But what Ferguson said is he would put Ronaldo in the stands, not that he will, he was clever with his words.

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

Napoli wrote:
diegom wrote:tbh, if ronaldo is speculating about this now, sell him off and get 3 quality players who WANT TO PLAY for man utd. All this game playing is NOT good for Man Utd.
If that was the case, would he just come out straight aweay and say it? Unless he wants more money from Man U and is using this as leverage. Double my salary or I'm out of here....

me thinks the same, he wants MORE money!

Pinga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pinga »

Ronaldo is a joy to watch. Coming from a Man Utd supporter it is obvious, but from the speculation of 50 Million pounds for Ronaldo and in exchange, Robinho, Ramos and Diarra is a good deal in my eyes. You can't put a price on a player of that high standards, but 50 Million pounds plus 3 players and the other 95 million pounds they got for winning the UCL is a big win. Ferguson is allegedly looking for a defender so Ramos is good, Losing Ronaldo and gaining diarra(nothing special) but Robinho, who has as much talent as Ronaldo is a good addition to the squad.

Mr DJ
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mr DJ »

i would have to of thought that if he truly wanted to stay with united he would of said that straight out. this all gives the impression he does not really want to stay there too much imo.

waawaa
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by waawaa »

beckham all over again.
you dont leave man u until fergie decides.
i can see him putting ronaldo in the stands just to deflate his ego.

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olympiakos »

if man utd are being offered all this money plus 3 quality players why on earth arent they selling? they could get up to 5 or six excellent players from selling ronaldo, i can see ronaldo having a bad ending at united

Madridista612
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Madridista612 »

olympiakos wrote:if man utd are being offered all this money plus 3 quality players why on earth arent they selling? they could get up to 5 or six excellent players from selling ronaldo, i can see ronaldo having a bad ending at united
They're not, they haven't even been offered anything because Manchester United hasn't said they want to sell the player. Calderon has said that if they were, they would be willing to pay 80 million euros.
p@ul12 wrote:beckham all over again.
you dont leave man u until fergie decides.
i can see him putting ronaldo in the stands just to deflate his ego.
Ferguson is a dumbass why would he keep a player that doesn't want to be there, pay his salary and cripple his career, how selfish is that? If Man Utd are so moral then why don't they let the kid go and let him complete his dream playing for Madrid, he's already given Man Utd a league and champions league title.
ESPAÑA CAMPEONES DEL MUNDO 2010

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Madridista612 wrote:his dream playing for Madrid
I hate when people say this. it seems according to every fan of Man U, Liverpool, Real and Milan that its everybody's dream to play for them.

it isnt. Ronaldo is a mercenary and just wants to play for the biggest club he can which just happens to be Real. If Adelaide United were the biggest he would want to move there. logical.

Remember, even Raul began life as a Rojiblanco

Madridista612
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Madridista612 »

il duce wrote:I hate when people say this. it seems according to every fan of Man U, Liverpool, Real and Milan that its everybody's dream to play for them.

it isnt. Ronaldo is a mercenary and just wants to play for the biggest club he can which just happens to be Real. If Adelaide United were the biggest he would want to move there. logical.

Well I can see where your coming from but in this case I think there might be something to it, his family are huge Real Madrid fans. Ronaldo wouldn't move to Adelaide United even if they were the biggest club in the world....no one wants to move to Adelaide United :lol:

Raul started life off playing for San Cristobal de Los Angeles. Don't remind me about his past in the Atletico ranks though, we all make mistakes and Raul, as godly as he is, does as well.
ESPAÑA CAMPEONES DEL MUNDO 2010

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Madridista612 wrote:Well I can see where your coming from but in this case I think there might be something to it, his family are huge Real Madrid fans.
Real fans? maybe. Huge? probably not.

most football fans are not huge fans, most are just casuals that support 2 or 3 teams.
Madridista612 wrote:Ronaldo wouldn't move to Adelaide United even if they were the biggest club in the world....no one wants to move to Adelaide United :lol:
amen to that

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

il duce wrote:
Madridista612 wrote:his dream playing for Madrid
I hate when people say this. it seems according to every fan of Man U, Liverpool, Real and Milan that its everybody's dream to play for them.

some ppl may not agree but man u is a bigger club then real madrid atm and i hope ppl read the atm part
I speak nothing but the truth

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

i also read the 'then' part

Squizzy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Squizzy »

I want him to stay and I don't think he'll go anywhere but he needs a kick in the @rse for these stupid media releases.

I agree with half you guys. If he wants to d1ck around like this, then cash in on him and buy some others. No player is bigger than our club.
Who?... Who is but a form, followed by the function of what... And what I am, is a man in a mask!

Napoli
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Napoli »

Any news yet - 3 days is up.

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

Post by getborn »

more typical bullsh1t.

Ronaldo: I'll Leave Next Year
Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo has further fuelled rumours of his possible departure, reportedly telling his friends and family he will leave the club after next season.

The Portuguese superstar has been heavily linked with move to Real Madrid, who have been hounding for his signature over the last few months.

The 23-year-old is yet to dismiss the possibility of a switch to the Santiago Bernabeu, although United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is confident the incumbent PFA Player of the Year will remain at Old Trafford.

But according to The Sun, the former Sporting Lisbon sensation and his agent Jorge Mendes are planning an exit strategy that would take effect next summer.

Ronaldo reportedly told his nearest and dearest: “If I don’t leave Manchester United now, I certainly will in a year.”

Numba 7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Numba 7 »

why dont we sell him now, get our 80 million euros and sign LIONEL MESSI!!! ill be more then happy with that :D :D
Last edited by Numba 7 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juventus FC
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Juventus FC »

Numba 7 wrote:why dont we sell him now, get our 80 million million euros and sign LIONEL MESSI!!! ill be more then happy with that :D :D
Gee on msn you said he wont be leaving. Now you want to cash in on him. Make up your mind :clown:

Numba 7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Numba 7 »

i want him 2 stay. but if he does somehow really leave then why not bring in the best player in the world MESSI!!

DON HALA MADRID
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by DON HALA MADRID »

AS had on their front page yesterday.

Option B - Benzema or Aguero.

so pretty much, if we don't get Ronaldo, then we'll go all out for one of the two.

there's some more news for you.
ImageImage

Napoli
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Napoli »

Numba 7 wrote:why dont we sell him now, get our 80 million euros and sign LIONEL MESSI!!! ill be more then happy with that :D :D
I doubt Messi will leave Barca for Man U

Numba 7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Numba 7 »

Napoli
Post subject: Re: Ronaldo: News In Three Days

Numba 7 wrote:
why dont we sell him now, get our 80 million euros and sign LIONEL MESSI!!! ill be more then happy with that

I doubt Messi will leave Barca for Man U

why not? ronaldinho is leaving. eto is possibly leaving. why wouldnt messi wanna go to the best team in the world?

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

getborn wrote:
Ronaldo reportedly told his nearest and dearest: “If I don’t leave Manchester United now, I certainly will in a year.”
lol i love that, his closest friend reportedly sed.... lol

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

I only trust black and white !!