Van Der Vaart :D

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Van Der Vaart :D

Post by Le King »

im a huge huge fan of dutch players and especially this man right here!!!
would love him at united!!

Rafael Van Der Vaart has admitted that he is open to a move to the Premier League, but not until Euro 2008 has finished.

The Hamburg midfielder, who burst onto the scene with Ajax eight years ago, is reported to be a target of Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson and new Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari.

With Cristiano Ronaldo edging closer to the exit door at Old Trafford, Ferguson would be in the market to replace the Portugal international's creativity in midfield.

Stern competition for the player's signature could come from outgoing Portugal boss Scolari, who is set to be handed a hefty transfer budget when he arrives in West London on 1st July.

But Van Der Vaart is focusing all of his attentions on Holland's Euro 2008 bid for now, however, telling the The Sun: "Everybody knows I am willing to consider a move but my main focus is purely on the national team.

"I'm not interested in anything else that can put me off."

The earliest that any club can hope to hear of his intentions will be Saturday, when Holland take on Russia in the quarter-finals of the competition.

King Ledley
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Van Der Vaart :D

Post by King Ledley »

Hargreaves, Carrick, Scholes, Park, Fletcher, Anderson and Gibson can all play his position
Tromsø wrote:they've just put the 5th one in and the crowd is now giving it the 'are you arsenal in disguise?'

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

King Ledley wrote:Hargreaves, Carrick, Scholes, Park, Fletcher, Anderson and Gibson can all play his position
but he is better than all of them!

King Ledley
Star Player
Star Player

Post by King Ledley »

pires7 wrote:
King Ledley wrote:Hargreaves, Carrick, Scholes, Park, Fletcher, Anderson and Gibson can all play his position
well if they get him then...........oh right it's called depth :wink:
Tromsø wrote:they've just put the 5th one in and the crowd is now giving it the 'are you arsenal in disguise?'

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

King Ledley wrote:
pires7 wrote:
well if they get him then...........oh right it's called depth :wink:
i guess if they get him, they should off-load Park, Fletcher and Gibson.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

we r offloadin ronaldo :lol:

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

Park can go ..
Said whatever u guys want, I rate Flecther

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

never rated park

not even at psv

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

Huntelaar wrote:never rated park

not even at psv
ditto !

medallion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by medallion »

ronaldo07 wrote:
Huntelaar wrote:never rated park

not even at psv
ditto !
He's only there to lift Man U's profile in Asia. They won't get rid of him. Anderson is struggling in the WC qualifiers for Brazil, scholes is good but he's getting older so maybe they're looking to bolster their midfield with Internationally qualified midfielders pending the loss of Ronaldo.

Squizzy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Squizzy »

Yeah but Van Der Vaart is a central player and we've enough of those at the moment.

If Ronaldo goes (and I'm getting sick and tired of his crap), then we'll need another wide player.
Who?... Who is but a form, followed by the function of what... And what I am, is a man in a mask!

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

trust me, nobody buy park's shirt in asia (except in korea maybe) - so i dont see ur point ...

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

vdvaart would do well at man utd

hope he goes to a big club next season

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

pires7 wrote:
Maybe on consistancy over the years Scholes might be in front, but age would count against him.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Huntelaar wrote:vdvaart would do well at man utd

hope he goes to a big club next season

i hope he comes!!

bit of a playboy, isnt his wife a celeb?

King Ledley
Star Player
Star Player

Post by King Ledley »

Rambo1 wrote:van der vaart should head over to the serie a, a wuality league where he would be tested especailly at juventus just hate pomies lol f****n convicts and yes i'm just a cabernet starter lol FORZA JUVE
VDV should head over to the Serie A...he would do well there and i agree with you that it is a quality league but your a shiraz dickkhead for saying the stuff in bold....how fuckken stupid are you, nice person, grow up you fagggot

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Settle down son. Try reading back what you wrote and see if you can work it out because I sure as hell cannot. Commas and full stops my friend. They are on the keyboard for a reason.

King Ledley
Star Player
Star Player

Post by King Ledley »

Rambo1 wrote:although i like hot spur you do the comparision JUVE HOT SPUR i thought so who's the fag now plus it's accpeted now although you are a twat hot spur i like alot think they're an emerging force so goodluck to them as for you when they play juve in the champions league talk

LOL wait they're not in it
:?

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

King Ledley wrote:
Rambo1 wrote:van der vaart should head over to the serie a, a wuality league where he would be tested especailly at juventus just hate pomies lol f****n convicts and yes i'm just a cabernet starter lol FORZA JUVE
VDV should head over to the Serie A...he would do well there and i agree with you that it is a quality league but your a shiraz dickkhead for saying the stuff in bold....how fuckken stupid are you, nice person, grow up you fagggot

That reference to convicts must be a dig at Australia.

ramosrules
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by ramosrules »

BAGGIO 15 wrote:
King Ledley wrote:

That reference to convicts must be a dig at Australia.
lol , i was trying to make out where the dig at England was there, surely if they got rid of all thier convicts it would make England a better country??? that guys sounds drunk as. Probably on 'kin lemonchello :oops: :oops: :wink:
"IT LOOKS LIKE HODDLE HAS FOUND GOD, THAT MUST HAVE BEEN ONE HELL OF A PASS"

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

pires7 wrote:
why does every one underate scholes so much and what has vandervaart won compared to these boys nothing he is probably out and out better then park and fletcher but he doesnt really have anything the others dont

but back to it paul scholes is a legend of the game if vandervaart can do half of what scholes did in his career he will be more then happy
I speak nothing but the truth

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

The one and only wrote:
pires7 wrote:
King Ledley wrote:Hargreaves, Carrick, Scholes,
Park, Fletcher, Anderson and Gibson can all play his position
but
he is better than all of them!
why does every one underate
scholes so much and what has vandervaart won compared to these boys
nothing he is probably out and out better then park and fletcher but he
doesnt really have anything the others dont

but back to it
paul scholes is a legend of the game if vandervaart can do half of what
scholes did in his career he will be more then happy
i was taking age into account

Updachels
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Updachels »

He is probably my favourite player who isnt wearing a Chelsea shirt. Would love him to come to CFC.

At HSV he was often played as a striker and scored a fair few goals this year...

almost single handedly bought HSV to Uefa Cup.
1966 was a great year for english football
Gianfranco Zola was born