August 8th: Liverpool Football Club v Società Sportiva Lazio

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Reds could face Lazio

Post by Piola »

when someone makes a humourous comment, its usually meant to be funny

as i said, we got over 2,000 fans to a meaningless game against Southampton last pre-season

there is no humour in any comments in this thread, except for maybe that "gerrard of SA" who obviously doesnt understand that north side is veronese.

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

e-football wrote:last Feb I was in Aus, so not there. Milan took more than Juve did a couple of years before.

I cant list every team I have seen at Anfield, but I have been to 397 games there, starting in 1979 and then regularly from 1985 until 2004.

I am not sure why you are so defensive, an obvious tongue in cheek remark has got you so wound up, but I stand by my Italians don't travel as much as Brits. Nothing wrong with that, nothing to be ashamed about. I only ever saw Liverpool away in Europe once though, I couldn't be doing with all the hassle. It so happened it was quite a good game, 2001 UEFA cup final.
:lol: 397 games you sure you didn't get to one game at half time, in which case it would only be 396.5 :lol:

Not doubting poms travel more than Italians, after all your women are that ugly you have nothing to fear about leaving them at home :wink:

Not wound up just get tired of constant opinions on Serie A from people that could count on one hand how many matches they've seen.
The only thing I was proud of at Anfield in Feb was Cordoba & the Inter supporters, I'm sure being the regularly that you were you would be able to get a first hand account of how Italian supporters get behind their team.
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

It's just a shame that most the world don't understand Italian :lol:

I may be wrong, it happens, but all the headlines the next day were about Liverpool winning 2-1 :D :D :D :D

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

yes 1 at Half Time (caught in bottle of shiraz Traffic), Sheffied Wednesday in 1994 (?), losing 1-0 at half time, won 4-1 with Steve McManaman getting a hat trick in the second half.

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

e-football wrote:It's just a shame that most the world don't understand Italian :lol:

I may be wrong, it happens, but all the headlines the next day were about Liverpool winning 2-1 :D :D :D :D
pfft a lot of good it did you, if anything the loss helped us win the scudetto, which is one trophy more than Liverpool won last season :wink:
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

err it did us a lot of good, we won the bottle of shiraz cup. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

e-football wrote:err it did us a lot of good, we won the bottle of shiraz cup. :roll: :roll: :roll:
:?

you still talking last Feb, could have sworn Man U won the cup v Chelski (which by the way both clubs returned tickets)

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

no, I was talking about when we beat Juve, which my comment was referring to.

Its too late for my old head....g'night!

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

my bad didn't read the 2-1 scoreline and missed 'tino comment

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

e-football wrote:It's just a shame that most the world don't understand Italian :lol:

Don't have to understand Italian to know what this meant -

When that "amacizia" banner was going round the ground,

Or these,

There were far more offensive banners, but they were posted once before and people got upset, so I won't post it here.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

'Tino, 2 of those pics weren't at Anfield :!:

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Thought I'd throw them in anyway :wink:

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Rambo1 wrote:he Il duce between me and you i hate english football more then you but Lazio are useless it will be a pretty one sided affiar believe me. If i were you i would pull out asap save face you know anyway just wanted to say you are a tosser have a nice day.

p.s shiraz Lazio
mate if you're going to take drugs, at least stay away from the computer...

I think I speak for the whole of football when I say this

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

doesn't speak on my behalf
Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ifasc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ifasc

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

well you think wrong, a very small percentage of world football fans hate Liverpool :wink:

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

e-football wrote:well you think wrong, a very small percentage of world football fans hate Liverpool :wink:
tobes wrote:doesn't speak on my behalf
would've thought it obvious that Liverpool fans are the exception and don't hate Liverpool

care to back up that claim e-football?? I find that most non-Reds cant stand the club

and there's no shame in being hated. Lazio would surely make the world's top 10 hated clubs, if you take all the bandwagoners out of the equation.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

(In England) the Reds ar the most hated team, however it is the Red Devils. These are the facts. Read other teams' forum and you will see most other clubs have a respect for Liverpool.

Obviously there is no scientific proof but I am not bulshitting, if you want to think otherwise that is your prerogative of course.

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

e-football wrote:(In England) the Reds ar the most hated team, however it is the Red Devils. These are the facts. Read other teams' forum and you will see most other clubs have a respect for Liverpool.

Obviously there is no scientific proof but I am not bulshitting, if you want to think otherwise that is your prerogative of course.
nah Im not fussed. but surely Liverpool would be the 2nd most hated. I'm not going to read through club forums.

I have respect for other Italian clubs, but I still hate them with a passion.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Chelsea hate us now. They really cant stand us, Everton and Utd obviously but that's it.

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

this is why we hate you.. some comments in here just as bad as Hillsborough jokes
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=223187.0

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

Il Duce wrote:I'm not going to read through club forums.
:lol:

but what's wrong with that anyway? one guy out of how many says something about neo-nazis, what else is there that would make people hate the club?
Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ifasc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ifasc

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

and you weren't going to read forums.......

Go to YNWA for a balanced sensible place or TLW.

GiveNgog
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by GiveNgog »

e-football wrote:(In England) the Reds ar the most hated team, however it is the Red Devils. These are the facts. Read other teams' forum and you will see most other clubs have a respect for Liverpool.

Too right, Man Utd are easily the most hated club in England.
There are no shades of gray when it comes to Man Utd, you either love them or hate them.

Liverpool on the other hand are fairly well respected in England, most fans (other than Scousers, Mancs or Evertonians, who are of course biased) having neutral feelings towards Liverpool.

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

tobes wrote:
Il Duce wrote:I'm not going to read through club forums.
:lol:

but what's wrong with that anyway? one guy out of how many says something about neo-nazis, what else is there that would make people hate the club?
:lol: yea, I was searching for info on the game and figured that'd be the best place
but I'm not going on every EPL club forum to find out who hates Liverpool

not the neo-nazi comments because they wouldn't have the balls to say that to an actual neo-nazi.

The comments about Pandev and someone said something about us being "crap' cant remember the exact word. Liverpool aren't exactly winning league titles themselves. For the amount of money they spend compared to us, they have underachieved,

and finally who gives a f*ck. its a friendly. save serious matches for the season proper

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

we would love to play you in a proper game, but we are in the CL :lol:

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

it would be a good match if it was competitive and not a friendly. lazio would do good vs liverpool IMO

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

e-football wrote:we would love to play you in a proper game, but we are in the CL :lol:
if we had the cash that Liverpool have, we'd be the best team in the world!

I doubt Pandev will play, cause we dont want him being poached by the reds :lol:

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

keep up, we are skint!!!!

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: August 8th: Liverpool Football Club v Società Sportiva Lazio

Post by Piola »

cannot wait for this one, looking forward to seeing how the new attack handles a decent backline, and how the crap defence handles the class of Torres and co.

Lazio to be undermanned without De Silvestri, Kolarov and Rocchi, 3 players who are important to our system, but the scum probably have their share out as well.

won't be many Laziali at anfield. the english lazio contingent wanting to keep up with their impressive showing last year when they outsang Southampton on their own ground called up Anfield office for away section tickets and were told that they can only be purchased in Rome. 2nd div clubs can organise ticketing but not this backwards club.

Possible lineup??????

------------------------Carrizo

Lichtsteiner-----Rozehnal (Siviglia)----Cribari-----Radu

---------Dabo----Ledesma (Firmani)----Matuzalem

----------------Zarate-----------Foggia (Mauri)
------------------------Pandev

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Re: August 8th: Liverpool Football Club v Società Sportiva Lazio

Post by totsreds08 »

our line up will probably be similar to the rangers match

---------reina-----------
arbeloa--skrtel--cara--dossena
kuyt--gerrard--alonso/plessis----yossi/pennant
--------torres/keane/n'gog------

i reckon rafa will try a better line up closer to the season and because lazio are better than rangers. i reckon the team he plays this week may be the team he will use in the season