Black Eagles - kicked out of league

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

I Am Number Two
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Black Eagles - kicked out of league

Post by I Am Number Two »

Rob Lozza wrote:Black Eagles has been suspended for the remainder of this season.
twisted300 wrote:Hmmm they must be getting kicked out on Tuesday then... (after the transfer deadline) :lol:
8) :lol:

mahluf
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mahluf »

rang amateur league to see if we are playing black eagles next week , so our players can organise work shifts, a day off with family etc. was told it is still a week by week deal and to ring next week to see if game is on or not.
i just don't understand.

Rob Lozza
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rob Lozza »

mahluf wrote:rang amateur league to see if we are playing black eagles next week , so our players can organise work shifts, a day off with family etc. was told it is still a week by week deal and to ring next week to see if game is on or not.
i just don't understand.
I donot dispute that but there is unlikely to be a referee, however, because the association has been advisd that the Black Eagles are suspended.

Soccer-Mad
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Soccer-Mad »

If the Black Eagles continue in the league and all the clubs forfeit their games against them, just think Champions and promoted without playing a game. Something to think about.

laney
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by laney »

[quote="#10 Shqiptar"]mate why didnt the otha blokes bak dat guy up, ur a sore loser [color=#000000][b]i rememba use deserved it[/b],[/color] 1 of ur blokes ran and hit our player coz he went in coz keper was injured, then he payed the price which was a heavy 1 so shut ur mouth u dont no nothin[/quote]

:roll: Yep, the 'thug' mentality is still alive in this tool :!:[/quote]

amazing isn't it?

Would like to know what language he was writing in too :? coz dat make no senz[/quote]

its ok it made perfect sense 7 yrs ago!![/quote]

And da u recom ida kant spela hawksy :lol: :lol:

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

Soccer-Mad wrote:If the Black Eagles continue in the league and all the clubs forfeit their games against them, just think Champions and promoted without playing a game. Something to think about.
Registration paid and grounds rented etc. for nothing. Seems pointless of them applying if they know that will happen. Whether all clubs stand together is another, but it should never come to this.