Newcastle Bin Laden

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Newcastle Bin Laden

Post by Piola »

anyone hear about the Bin Laden family interested in taking over Newcastle United??

possibly planning a suicide bomb of 50,000 at St. James?? would've thought they be trying to take over at least a London club. :lol:

King Ledley
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Newcastle Bin Laden

Post by King Ledley »

Il Duce wrote:anyone hear about the Bin Laden family interested in taking over Newcastle United??

possibly planning a suicide bomb of 50,000 at St. James?? would've thought they be trying to take over at least a London club. :lol:
yeah lol also Joseph Yobo the center half that plays for Everton...he's bro that lives in Nigeria has been kidnapped
Tromsø wrote:they've just put the 5th one in and the crowd is now giving it the 'are you arsenal in disguise?'

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

King Ledley wrote:
Il Duce wrote:anyone hear about the Bin Laden family interested in taking over Newcastle United??

yeah lol also Joseph Yobo the center half that plays for Everton...he's bro that lives in Nigeria has been kidnapped
thats fucked, same thing happened to Kaladze from Milan, didnt hear anything til 4 years later they found the body :|

i will laugh hard if the Bin Ladens buy Newcastle though

King Ledley
Star Player
Star Player

Post by King Ledley »

:o I didn't know about Kaladze
Tromsø wrote:they've just put the 5th one in and the crowd is now giving it the 'are you arsenal in disguise?'

King Ledley
Star Player
Star Player

Post by King Ledley »

King Ledley wrote::o I didn't know about Kaladze
In 2001, Kakha's brother Levan was kidnapped in Georgia, with a ransom of $600,000 demanded. On May 6, 2005, Georgian police officers found eight dead bodies in Svaneti region. On February 21, 2006, it was confirmed that one of the bodies was that of Levan. During the opening leg of the UEFA Champions League knockout round against Bayern Munich, Milan teammate Andriy Shevchenko scored a goal and dedicated it to Kakha's family.

woah :? pretty messed up

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

Same happened to Robinho too

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

The Bin Laden family have cabernet loads of money, Osama is just the black sheep of the family. Can't imagine Ashley selling to them though, I mean he's newcastle through and through (except for the years he was a season ticket holder at white hart lane).
Things I am owed because they're too tight to pay up:

Colossus: One House

Costa: One Lunch

Oh and add in

Colossus: one photo and one letter from his "attorney".

ramosrules
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by ramosrules »

Hawkesy wrote:The Bin Laden family have cabernet loads of money, Osama is just the black sheep of the family. Can't imagine Ashley selling to them though, I mean he's newcastle through and through (except for the years he was a season ticket holder at white hart lane).
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"IT LOOKS LIKE HODDLE HAS FOUND GOD, THAT MUST HAVE BEEN ONE HELL OF A PASS"

geordie-442
Star Player
Star Player

Post by geordie-442 »

Must be true it was in the Sun :lol:

sparrow
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sparrow »

Hawkesy wrote:The Bin Laden family have cabernet loads of money, Osama is just the black sheep of the family. Can't imagine Ashley selling to them though, I mean he's newcastle through and through (except for the years he was a season ticket holder at white hart lane).

Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley has dismissed reports he's a closet Tottenham fan.
"It's not true," he said. "I absolutely hate Spurs and always have done."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

sparrow wrote:

Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley has dismissed reports he's a closet Tottenham fan.
"It's not true," he said. "I absolutely hate Spurs and always have done."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
that's they way son!!!