PLEASE BE CARFEUL WHAT YOU POST

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Jack Mehorf
Squad Player
Squad Player

PLEASE BE CARFEUL WHAT YOU POST

Post by Jack Mehorf »

That's the answer I got when I asked a simple question about the Wanderers. How sad :oops:

I think they must be lighting the fire....then when it gets hot have someone to put it out for them :oops:

Gabon
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: PLEASE BE CARFEUL WHAT YOU POST

Post by Gabon »

Jack Mehorf wrote:That's the answer I got when I asked a simple question about the Wanderers. How sad :oops:

I think they must be lighting the fire....then when it gets hot have someone to put it out for them :oops:
Spot on, Jack :!: They can give it but don't dare give it back as you will be labelled racist. I think most users on here now ignore anything that’s posted by them, no matter how many different user names they come up with.

Isn't it funny that the person (Coyote) who wrote be careful what you post is from that club and just chose to use his 'power' as a moderator to send out that warning, to 'Coyote' the saying people in glass houses springs to mind :roll:

As for the article no surprises there :clown: , as a competitor against them I will never acknowledge them as individuals or more importantly as a club due to the way they conduct themselves both on and off the park. Will never be seen as a Stirling or Bosa, who were good teams that have won previous titles in our league.

Humility – something you will never see down at Beverly :!:

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

Is this a recent thing?

because I know coyote said the same about a post written a few weeks back. Those comments were written by Roo. So on that fron, he appears to be concistent.

As for coyote, i'll stand up for him, known him since I moved over here, he's one of the good guys - he's a decent bloke. His love of football, shows no boundaries and I know it has affected a lot of things in his life but he's still out there playing.
Things I am owed because they're too tight to pay up:

Colossus: One House

Costa: One Lunch

Oh and add in

Colossus: one photo and one letter from his "attorney".

Jack Mehorf
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jack Mehorf »

That's all fair enough but when you ask a simple question and it gets dumped you have to ask why?

I had a friend of mine attend one of there matches recently and he left there disgusted! and he's a hard nut!!:oops:

It's left a bitter taste in my mouth ever since.

When it leaves an opposition player in tears and having to defend his colour and humanity afterwards well that's something I wouldn't stand for..............

I'll give you the rich tip.........if it ever happened at a game I was involved in......then you better find a straight jacket my size :evil:

ramosrules
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by ramosrules »

Jack Mehorf wrote:That's all fair enough but when you ask a simple question and it gets dumped you have to ask why?

I had a friend of mine attend one of there matches recently and he left there disgusted! and he's a hard nut!!:oops:

When it leaves an opposition player in tears and having to defend his colour and humanity afterwards well that's something I wouldn't stand for..............

I'll give you the rich tip.........if it ever happened at a game I was involved in......then you better find a straight jacket my size :evil:
Who were the other team?
"IT LOOKS LIKE HODDLE HAS FOUND GOD, THAT MUST HAVE BEEN ONE HELL OF A PASS"

nico
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by nico »

Gabon, who are you to talk about the way any other club conducts itself on or off the park? Have played in the amateur league at more than one club, on both Saturday and Sunday, for over 10 years and have never seen anything like your mob at our home ground that night. As for your acknowledment... won't lose a second of sleep waiting for it, it would be like looking to Joseph Fritzel for approval on how you raise your kids.

Jack, who left what game crying and defending his colour and humanity? We have a history of inclusiveness at our club and have never turned anyone away regardless of their colour, race or creed.

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

nico wrote:Jack, who left what game crying and defending his colour and humanity? We have a history of inclusiveness at our club and have never turned anyone away regardless of their colour, race or creed.
The only ground this season that I've heard racist abuse at was yours.

Oh and add in

soulcrew
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by soulcrew »

Jack Mehorf wrote:That's all fair enough but when you ask a simple question and it gets dumped you have to ask why?

Jack Mehorf one sad bitter person :(

The Roo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Roo »

Gabon who are you to talk? I dont even acknowledge you as a human being.. Your somewhere inbetween a parasite and smegma...

And please.. A competitor? Your joking arent ya?

nico
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by nico »

Hawksey, correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you degrading a fellow englishman at Wanderers because he was from the north?

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

nico wrote:Hawksey, correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you degrading a fellow englishman at Wanderers because he was from the north?

Sounds like me! but I didn't abuse his nationality :wink:

Oh and add in

nico
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by nico »

I may have abused yours and I will do it again in 3 weeks... but I know you like it.

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

nico wrote:I may have abused yours and I will do it again in 3 weeks... but I know you like it.
it wasn't me who received it. I couldn't care less, OH NO I'M BEING CALLED ENGLISH!!! I'm proud of that so why would I be insulted. :D

Oh and add in

nico
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by nico »

I wouldn't respect you if you were insulted.

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

Hawkesy wrote:
nico wrote:Hawksey, correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you degrading a fellow englishman at Wanderers because he was from the north?
Sounds like me! but I didn't abuse his nationality :wink:
Or his race !

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

nico wrote:I wouldn't respect you if you were insulted.
I've called him a pommy gt many a time :D

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

Bodø Glimt wrote:
nico wrote:I wouldn't respect you if you were insulted.
I've called him a pommy gt many a time :D
People who are insulted by things like that are just showing they are not comfortable with themselves. Pommy is just another word for English, something I am VERY proud of being, so that make git more abusive and who can loe their temper over that. Now call me aussie and I'm insulted. :D

Oh and add in

John Cena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by John Cena »

if you guys actually looked at the thread that was written i actually edited the post and spoke to the coach who then spoke to the player concerned. i have only been playing at the wanderers this year and have been a mod for ages. i dont care what club your from or who you are, i treat all the same, ask hawkesy i have known the guy for 7 years and im in it for the love of the sport, and not to blow clubs trumpets, go back and have a look at some of the roos posts and see that i have edited what was said, i also pmed monkey boy when something was written about SPOC and asked him if he wanted me to delete it , and he said it was ok he knew the person that posted it, so i dont think i only look after one club , if you have a problem please pm me. as i have said for years and hawkesy agrees. im here for the love of the sport and will help anyone

John Cena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by John Cena »

what question of yours was dumped?

laney
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by laney »

We played the afica united all stars last game, lots of frendly banter.
They mentioned the only racism problems they had was with the wingerers

John Cena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by John Cena »

laney wrote:We played the afica united all stars last game, lots of frendly banter.

thats coming from a guy that called us wogs after there lose...lol.........

John Cena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by John Cena »

coyote wrote:

well......???????

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

coyote wrote:
laney wrote:We played the afica united all stars last game, lots of frendly banter.
thats coming from a guy that called us wogs after there lose...lol.........
Actually one of the African players did mention something along those lines to me as well. I was at the Cup game and I only heard banter from the sidelines, but he said snide comments were made on the field. I can't say I heard any though.

The Roo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Roo »

Oh thats right, you did play the Allstars... And drew, thus ending your season...

nico
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by nico »

Laney when is your birthday? I'll have a whip around at the club and we'll get you a dictionary.... or a computer made in the last decade, with spell check.

Jack Mehorf
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jack Mehorf »

coyote wrote:
coyote wrote:

well......???????
I asked why the Wanderers are so disliked? it lasted about 1 reply and then removed about 2 minutes later....it looked very sus.

Then that WATCH WHAT YOU POST BULLSCHIT CAME UP.......again just asking the question?

And yes...Bodo...i have it from a very close and a reliable source (and someone that was at the game and heard it all)....the return league game the following week, not the cup match.

One of the opposing players came off the ground in tears and to use his words "but i'm not a monkey"

Take it all in and make what you want out of it :evil:

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

Jack Mehorf wrote: "but i'm not a monkey"
Bloody saints players. :wink:

Oh and add in

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Jack Mehorf wrote:Bodø...i have it from a very close and a reliable source (and someone that was at the game and heard it all)....the return league game the following week, not the cup match.
I didn't go to the league match.

laney
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by laney »

[quote="nico"]Laney when is your birthday? I'll have a whip around at the club and we'll get you a dictionary.... or a computer made in the last decade, with spell check.[/quote]

Buy some more dopey statues. Better still,pay your electricity bill

John Cena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by John Cena »

jack the reason i posted the watch what you post topic is from a comment the roo made and i edited it. if you dont believe me ask hawkesy, and i havent deleted any post i am not the only mod on here,