Question re: FFSA bending rules for WAB

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Question re: FFSA bending rules for WAB

Post by fowler_23 »

WAB are a new team to the competition this year. FACT.
Last year they did not have a junior setup. FACT.

Salisbury United are an established club and have been for over 50 years. FACT.
Last year Salisbury did not have an under 13s team. FACT.
Last year Salisbury had an under 14's team that finished bottom or second bottom of the 1st division. FACT.

Why is it then, that WAB have an under 14s team in division 1 and also an under 14s team in division 2?

going on FFSA Laws, these 2 teams should start in the lowest division for their age group as there is no club history to go on.............

....................... oh sorry wait, its West Adelaide, lets just put them in the top 2 divisions coz they give us lots of money.

pathetic!!!!!!!!

:clown:'s
Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral -
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Question re: FFSA bending rules for WAB

Post by fowler_23 »

Further to the above...

The statements made by myself above are opinions of my own and reflect nothing to do with any club that i am currently associated with.

Thankyou
'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'

Sign Him
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Sign Him »

fowler_23 wrote:WAB are a new team to the competition this year. FACT.

Last year Salisbury had an under 14's team that finished bottom or second bottom of the 1st division. FACT.

Why is it then, that WAB have an under 14s team in division 1 and also an under 14s team in division 2?

going on FFSA Laws, these 2 teams should start in the lowest division for their age group as there is no club history to go on.............

....................... oh sorry wait, its West Adelaide, lets just put them in the top 2 divisions coz they give us lots of money.

pathetic!!!!!!!!

last year slaibsury did not have a 14s team that competed in the 1st division or come second to bottom or bottom...
they were in the 2nd division and finished 5th

But i certainly agree with leniancy going towards WAB!!

lets_talk_soccer
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by lets_talk_soccer »

Who is WAB ??

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

WAB = West Adelaide Blues...

Sorry Arsenal1232233211232212311222 etc ;)

i thought we were lowly in the 1st div last year - i stand corrected. ta

Sign Him
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Sign Him »

fowler_23 wrote:WAB = West Adelaide Blues...

Sorry Arsenal1232233211232212311222 etc ;)

i thought we were lowly in the 1st div last year - i stand corrected. ta
no worries.. will be in div 1 next year hopefully

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

thats stupid if they don't start in the c's
when toros started making teams they all started in the c's

Filikis Eterias
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Filikis Eterias »

Last year West Adelaide DID have a junior set up playing in the FFSA so get your FACTS correct before you start attacking our club......and YOU are an official of Salisbury.....you clown.
KYPROS-ELLAS-ENOSIS
EXO H TURKOI APO TIN KYPRO

Zander
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Zander »

pathetic!!!!!!!!

Buddy, they put the WAB 14's in the A's because we can keep up with everyone else in that league.. We are 4th with 2 games in hand.. If we started in the C's we would be clearly up top by a large amount of points.

Gate_13
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Gate_13 »

Zander wrote:

pathetic!!!!!!!!

Buddy, they put the WAB 14's in the A's because we can keep up with everyone else in that league.. We are 4th with 2 games in hand.. If we started in the C's we would be clearly up top by a large amount of points.
Agreed! (Zander)

FIWC Champ
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by FIWC Champ »

to all toros and salisbury players out there and anyone else who likes whinging sorry we are too good to start in the b and c leagues

liverpool09
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by liverpool09 »

How about hellas boy a game with salisburys u14 side to see were you should start

delpiero_juve_10

Post by delpiero_juve_10 »

yeh ok man my bad
so it was a different team that won the under 15's cup

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

Hellas14 wrote:to all toros and salisbury players out there and anyone else who likes whinging sorry we are too good to start in the b and c leagues
doesn't matter. rules are rules. toros under 14 and 15 team a few years ago went back to back and dominated their league but they didn't get put up to A's did they

Sign Him
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Sign Him »

totsreds08 wrote:
Hellas14 wrote:to all toros and salisbury players out there and anyone else who likes whinging sorry we are too good to start in the b and c leagues
doesn't matter. rules are rules. toros under 14 and 15 team a few years ago went back to back and dominated their league but they didn't get put up to A's did they
dnt worry about WAB think they are fully sick ulears.. so just leave them be and let them get relugated

The Chiro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Chiro »

exactly the same thing with the 17s...................salisbury are inthe c's and WAB are in thr A's and someone said sumfin bout keeping up.......well hav a look at salisburys 17's i think they would more than keep up in the A's

The Chiro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Chiro »

exactly the same thing with the 17s...................salisbury are inthe c's and WAB are in thr A's and someone said sumfin bout keeping up.......well hav a look at salisburys 17's i think they would more than keep up in the A's

THE MITSOS
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by THE MITSOS »

its because west adelaide are better than salisbury man....

The Chiro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Chiro »

Hellas13 wrote:its because west adelaide are better than salisbury man....

haha....trust a comment like that from a guy by the nam of hellas!

FIWC Champ
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by FIWC Champ »

i cant believe people from toros are whinging their under 15s this year cant even beat the sasi girls, my under 12s team 3 years ago beat under 15 sasi girls 4-2 and as for salisbury their team in the b league are 7 points from top in second........big deal they would get smashed in the a division

Zander
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Zander »

Arsenal112233 wrote:
totsreds08 wrote:
dnt worry about WAB think they are fully sick ulears.. so just leave them be and let them get relugated

hmm relegated my ass

de uno
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by de uno »

I dont understand either how WAB got into the A's B's. Salisbury 17s had to start in the C division, and their record proves how ridiculous this has been. I know for a fact that the Salisbury Committee argued the point about that, to no avail. As for Hellas having a go about Salisbury, you need to pull your head in, its people like you that give a club a bad name!

Filikis Eterias
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Filikis Eterias »

Why would Salisbury's 19's coach start this thread based on lies.
Then Salisbury people get all defensive when we bite back.
Stop stirring shite.
KYPROS-ELLAS-ENOSIS
EXO H TURKOI APO TIN KYPRO

THE MITSOS
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by THE MITSOS »

im not giving anyone a bad name... you people obviously cant handle people writing back and defending them selves on a topic you started.... if anything when people say things like "dnt worry about WAB think they are fully sick ulears.. so just leave them be and let them get relugated" i think that is just proving a point that you are bitter no hopers. grow up babies

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

Filikis Eterias wrote:Why would Salisbury's 19's coach start this thread based on lies.
Then Salisbury people get all defensive when we bite back.
Stop stirring shite.
i based this topic on information i was given and i took that information as being gospel.

i also stated above that it was a personal opinion and not something that was shared by the club in which im associated, so what does me being a salisbury official have anything to do with this?

de uno
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by de uno »

i think that is just proving a point that you are bitter no hopers. grow up babies
Im sure that making comments like that arent going to get anyone anywhere. Im not associated with Salisbury, I was merely just asking how it happened, if someone can answer that Id be grateful, Im not interested in whose better than anyone else either, I have my own opinions on which club is better, like we all have, and they are merely that OPINIONS! to which we are all entitled to. So Id be grateful if someone can shed some light on why this has happened.

prefly
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by prefly »

Didn't last years under14bs (under 15bs this year) Salisbury team start in the b division? Why didn't they start in c division?

He who is without sin........

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

prefly wrote:Didn't last years under14bs (under 15bs this year) Salisbury team start in the b division? Why didn't they start in c division?

He who is without sin........
because they finished mid table...???

why should they be relegated for finishing midtable prefly?

prefly
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by prefly »

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying so I will try to make it clearer. but where the hell did you get relegation from. :?
Salisbury came into the JPL comp as under 14bs last season. What I'm saying is why didn't they come into the JPL as under 14cs last season as it was their first year in. They didn't have an under 13 side in the JPL two seasons ago, only E&D sides.

Look at your own history before you attack WAB (Shiraz I can't believe I'm sticking up for WAB) :wink:

The FFSA make calls about divisions each year, a few years ago it helped out Salisbury.

fowler_23
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by fowler_23 »

prefly wrote:You don't seem to understand what I'm saying so I will try to make it clearer. but where the hell did you get relegation from. :?
Salisbury came into the JPL comp as under 14bs last season. What I'm saying is why didn't they come into the JPL as under 14cs last season as it was their first year in. They didn't have an under 13 side in the JPL two seasons ago, only E&D sides.

Look at your own history before you attack WAB (Shiraz I can't believe I'm sticking up for WAB) :wink:

The FFSA make calls about divisions each year, a few years ago it helped out Salisbury.
ah i understand now - we started in 14bs as there was only 2 divisions last year