ST IGS READY

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Re: ST IGS READY

Post by Missing Post Count »

The Roo wrote:
Bodø Glimt wrote:I think there's enough people calling you a muppet :D
Coming from, lets face it, nigel no-friends... :D
Who's this Nigel bloke? :D

Cabrini
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by Cabrini »

Well Hawkesy.....

During the B game, your A team were gathered together on the sideline and some of the comments made towards our players were quite unnecessary.

During the A game, some of your players continued with unnecessary comments towards the Wanderers, which caused the Wanderers players to react. Furthermore, you guys were 4-1 up in the second half and if you had concentrated on playing the game in te right spirit, you may have won the game, rather than losing 5-4.

Then to top it off..... your coach , Mr Romano Rossi dod not even have the descency to shake hands with the Wanderers coach ! (And it was the Wanderers coach that approached him to shake his hand).

Your reply shall be interesting Hawkesy.

PS The official ref reprimanded our club official because he was disgusted with the fact your coach's actions.
Hawkesy wrote:
The V wrote:Hawkesy,

I would be very careful about the comments you throw the wanderers way. Or should I refresh your memory about the way your players and in particular, your coach conducted himself in the first game of the season.
Feel free to remind me, because I have no recollection of my teams coach or players conducting themselves in any untoward manner. I do however, recall your "club ref" following the official ref off the pitch, swearing and abusing him and the ref threatening to "have him banned for life" if he carried on.

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

The V wrote:Well Hawkesy.....

During the B game, your A team were gathered together on the sideline and some of the comments made towards our players were quite unnecessary.

During the A game, some of your players continued with unnecessary comments towards the Wanderers, which caused the Wanderers players to react. Furthermore, you guys were 4-1 up in the second half and if you had concentrated on playing the game in te right spirit, you may have won the game, rather than losing 5-4.

Then to top it off..... your coach , Mr Romano Rossi dod not even have the descency to shake hands with the Wanderers coach ! (And it was the Wanderers coach that approached him to shake his hand).

Your reply shall be interesting Hawkesy.

PS The official ref reprimanded our club official because he was disgusted with the fact your coach's actions.
I did not see or hear any of the things you have described there, I was playing during the alleged comments made so would not have heard them.

As for the coaches actions, I did hear of them but, I will not wash our clubs dirty laundry in public but I will way say is that the committee did discuss with him his actions and reminded him of his responsibility to lead by example with sportsmanship values.

You see that's the difference between the set up of the two clubs, we do not have our heads in the sand. If we see an issue amongst our own ranks we take steps to ensure it is stamped out.
Things I am owed because they're too tight to pay up:

Colossus: One House

Costa: One Lunch

Oh and add in

Colossus: one photo and one letter from his "attorney".

nico
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by nico »

Hawksey, you are a bitter man.

You admonish racism (which no one should accept) on this forum, yet spout overt sexism in other forums.

Heads in the sand?... You must have sand in your eyes, being at the bottom of the hole you're in at the moment, so perhaps you should spend more time thinking about how you boys will get out of it or better yet think about the long climb back from div 2.

Cabrini

Post by Cabrini »

Hawkesy....

I can assure you the same thing happens at the Wanderers.

laney
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by laney »

Remember Hawksy.The whingerers are never wrong,and we are all racists.
Its funny how the rest of the clubs have a problem with the whingerers and not with the rest of the clubs in div 1.
We will see them at the jets soon. Whatever the outcome of the game,they will still come back with their Barossa Pearl racist crap.
Everyone hates us boo hoo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS spell checked for you hawkhead :lol:

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

laney wrote:Remember Hawksy.The whingerers are never wrong,and we are all racists.
Its funny how the rest of the clubs have a problem with the whingerers and not with the rest of the clubs in div 1.
We will see them at the jets soon. Whatever the outcome of the game,they will still come back with their Barossa Pearl racist crap.
Everyone hates us boo hoo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS spell checked for you hawkhead :lol:
you spelt his name wrong at the start though laney!! :D

Gabon
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Gabon »

You see that's the difference between the set up of the two clubs, we do not have our heads in the sand. If we see an issue amongst our own ranks we take steps to ensure it is stamped out.[/quote]

Well said Hawkesy. I think you can leave it at that as your response sums it up perfectly.

The Roo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Roo »

Your wrong.. We dont give a cabernet who likes and who doesnt.. Its about winning, not holding hands and making friends..

I agree with you though... I wouldnt like a side that kept beating us..

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

The Roo wrote:Your wrong.. We dont give a cabernet who likes and who doesnt.. Its about winning, not holding hands and making friends..

I agree with you though... I wouldnt like a side that kept beating us..
If that's the case then win all you like and I hope enjoy each others company.
Our great game is made up of both winners and losers, but winners without the friendships become the losers.
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

mushrow
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by mushrow »

Well said Swansong, couldn't agree more.
Dixie Dean was hailed by another Mersey legend, Liverpool’s Bill Shankly, as “belonging in the company of the supremely great, like Beethoven, Rembrandt and Shakespeare.”

60 goals, never to be equalled.

Pinturicchio
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Pinturicchio »

how about the iggies president sacking theyre coach, any one read the letter on ther forum

Mato
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Mato »

Pinturicchio wrote:how about the iggies president sacking theyre coach after the rest of the board members voted to keep him, lots of faith in the board
Err yeah, quality source of info you've got champ.

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

Pinturicchio wrote:how about the iggies president sacking theyre coach, any one read the letter on ther forum
it clearly says it was a majority committee decision, so I have no idea where you are getting this from.

Oh and add in

adriano10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by adriano10 »

saw that letter... so who is this new coach? has he a decent history?
"Inzaghi is simply a grenache with ears," - Reggina

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

adriano10 wrote:saw that letter... so who is this new coach? has he a decent history?
I'm saying nothing!! my feelings are well known inside the club.

Oh and add in

adriano10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by adriano10 »

Hawkesy wrote:
adriano10 wrote:saw that letter... so who is this new coach? has he a decent history?
I'm saying nothing!! my feelings are well known inside the club.
obviously you have a view on the situation/what has happened which is more than fair seeing ur part of the club...

but where has this guy come from? who has he coached, did he play etc? personal opinion/feeling can't have affected where he has been
"Inzaghi is simply a grenache with ears," - Reggina

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

he used to play at Iggies, is currently registered with Stirling. Don't think he has coached in this country previously but holds a UEFA qualification and has previously coached in belgium. APPARENTLY!!

Oh and add in