Robinho move soon to be confirmed

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

E. Grant & Co
Star Player
Star Player

Robinho move soon to be confirmed

Post by E. Grant & Co »

Peter Kenyon has confirmed a move within 24 hours from Real Madrid to Chelsea for the Brazilian star Robinho.

As reported on Chelsea FC web-site www.chelseafc.com

Madridista612
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Robinho move soon to be confirmed

Post by Madridista612 »

This Calderon guy is a Barca fan in disguise. He's going to drown us in mediochrity, seriously I can't believe that players from Villareal and Valencia are rejected us now, amazing, Manchester United and AC Milan, it's not ok, but it's understandable in the current situation.....but Villareal and Valencia come on. This guy is a complete and utter clown he should step down. BRING BACK FLORENTINO!!!
ESPAÑA CAMPEONES DEL MUNDO 2010

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

Madridista612 wrote:This Calderon guy is a Barca fan in disguise. He's going to drown us in mediochrity, seriously I can't believe that players from Villareal and Valencia are rejected us now, amazing, Manchester United and AC Milan, it's not ok, but it's understandable in the current situation.....but Villareal and Valencia come on. This guy is a complete and utter clown he should step down. BRING BACK FLORENTINO!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i thought Robinho was leaving for 120 million euros?? :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:
Sejad Salihovic!!

Madridista612
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Madridista612 »

barbarez01 wrote:
Madridista612 wrote:This Calderon guy is a Barca fan in disguise. He's going to drown us in mediochrity, seriously I can't believe that players from Villareal and Valencia are rejected us now, amazing, Manchester United and AC Milan, it's not ok, but it's understandable in the current situation.....but Villareal and Valencia come on. This guy is a complete and utter clown he should step down. BRING BACK FLORENTINO!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i thought Robinho was leaving for 120 million euros?? :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:
He hasn't left at all yet....and I'M the clown.

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

Madridista612 wrote:
barbarez01 wrote:

He hasn't left at all yet....and I'M the clown.
um pretty sure he has.. Chelsea wouldn't be reporting things on their website and having Peter Kenyon come out with statements saying its pretty much a done deal, they aren't Real Madrid.
Sejad Salihovic!!

Madridista612
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Madridista612 »

I challenge you to find me a credible sourse saying that the deal has been completed because as far as I know Robinho was in Madrid when Real Madrid played Sporting this morning.

Madridista612
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Madridista612 »

barbarez01 wrote:
um pretty sure he has.. Chelsea wouldn't be reporting things on their website and having Peter Kenyon come out with statements saying its pretty much a done deal, they aren't Real Madrid.
They wish they were though.

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

Madridista612 wrote:I challenge you to find me a credible sourse saying that the deal has been completed because as far as I know Robinho was in Madrid when Real Madrid played Sporting this morning.
we'll just have to wait and see, speculation will end on the 1st of sept.
Sejad Salihovic!!

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

Madridista612 wrote:
barbarez01 wrote:
what being cvnts and all. Not talking about the trophies and history. :wink:
Sejad Salihovic!!

Madridista612
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Madridista612 »

barbarez01 wrote:
Madridista612 wrote:I challenge you to find me a credible sourse saying that the deal has been completed because as far as I know Robinho was in Madrid when Real Madrid played Sporting this morning.
So essentially what you're saying is NO they haven't signed Robinho yet.

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

Madridista612 wrote:
barbarez01 wrote:
So essentially what you're saying is NO they haven't signed Robinho yet.
well they haven't officially, no.. but its a done deal, soon to be anyways.
Sejad Salihovic!!

Madridista612
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Madridista612 »

barbarez01 wrote:
Madridista612 wrote:
barbarez01 wrote:
what being cvnts and all. Not talking about the trophies and history. :wink:
The footballing world is our bi.tch, we can't help that, we're just bigger than everyone else and therefore if we sometimes treat a club discodially, it's because they're second rate.

Madridista612
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Madridista612 »

barbarez01 wrote:
well they haven't officially, no.. but its a done deal, soon to be anyways.
I think if the whole Ronaldo saga taught us anything, it's that players really don't wear the pants, I really do take back what I said about Robinho being able to go, he can rot in the reserves, just like Berbatov :D

hgd
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hgd »

there is no way there would be an announcement by Peter Kenyon, published on the Chelsea website, unless it was definitely going to happen. it just would not happen. End of story.

A great signing IMO. Wright Phillips will probably go now though...

And LOL they are not Real Madrid.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

E. Grant & Co wrote:Peter Kenyon has confirmed a move within 24 hours from Real Madrid to Chelsea for the Brazilian star Robinho.

As reported on Chelsea FC web-site http://www.chelseafc.com
im so glad that real madrid have been fkd around for the 2nd time durin this transfer period
1st manchester united
2nd robihnio

Madridista612
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Madridista612 »

MUFCBOY wrote:
E. Grant & Co wrote:Peter Kenyon has confirmed a move within 24 hours from Real Madrid to Chelsea for the Brazilian star Robinho.

As reported on Chelsea FC web-site http://www.chelseafc.com
im so glad that real madrid have been fkd around for the 2nd time durin this transfer period
1st manchester united
2nd robihnio
It's funny how number 2 is going to be fu.shiraz number 1 this season if the deal does go through.

SPURS18
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by SPURS18 »

Quality signing IMO

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

"The coach and the sports director want the player to stay and I am sure he will," Calderon said.

"Our squad is complete and it is impossible for us to have one better than the one we have."

Calderon also responded to accusations made by his Valencia counterpart Vicente Soriano that Real had acted in a high-handed manner during their pursuit of Spain international Villa.

"I don't understand their anger," he said.

"Soriano told me it would have to be a very large bid, and as a result I said we would not be interested, and that's it," he said.
lol! Also rans in europe again this season!

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

He wants to leave that's for sure

Held a press conference yesterday, stating it's Real's fault, he tried to sign a new deal all summer but they held him off on the hope of getting Ronaldo from Man U. So now given interest from Chelsea, he wants to go to a club that want him ($$$), and don't just consider him trade bait, or despensable if a new player comes in.

sweeps
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sweeps »

pires7 wrote:He wants to leave that's for sure

Held a press conference yesterday, stating it's Real's fault, he tried to sign a new deal all summer but they held him off on the hope of getting Ronaldo from Man U. So now given interest from Chelsea, he wants to go to a club that want him ($$$), and don't just consider him trade bait, or despensable if a new player comes in.
Real want Drogba and cash!
The Vision of a Champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, and the point of exhaustion, when no one else is around!

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

sweeps wrote:
pires7 wrote:He wants to leave that's for sure

Real want Drogba and cash!
can't see that happening! Do mardid want to play long balls for Drogba to hold up tis season?

sweeps
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sweeps »

Don't know. I thought the same thing, because Real Madrid knock the ball around, Drogba wouldn't fit their style of play
But remember reading about it on goal.com last week!
The Vision of a Champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, and the point of exhaustion, when no one else is around!

Madridista612
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Madridista612 »

It's not going to happen, or at least I very much doubt it, they should have let him go though, at least 60 million euros and if not then yeh rotting in the stands.

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

SSN just reported Robinho to Man City done deal! WHAT A SIGNING FOR MAN CITY! my word! those Arabs have already started delivering lol.. 32.5 mil pounds reported to be the fee. Registration from the Spanish side has gone through and Man City has just pulled off the signing of the transfer deadline day!
Sejad Salihovic!!

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

calderon has sed they will sell 2 city so im guessin jst personal terms now

gotta love last day transfers :D

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

its actually been confirmed now its 100% everything is done. robinho will recieve 6 million euros per year after tax and fee is 42 million euros.
Sejad Salihovic!!

barbarez01
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by barbarez01 »

"I am absolutely delighted to get the opportunity to work with such an incredible talent like Robinho. I have said that in order to compete with the best teams in the Premier League we have to be in the market for players of this calibre, and Robinho is undoubtedly one of the best players in the world."
Man City manager Mark Hughes
Sejad Salihovic!!

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

well in sparky, i neva saw this comin
swp and robinhio, 2 great signing 4 city

chelsea mst b spewin

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Two very positive signings.

sweeps
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sweeps »

MUFCBOY wrote:well in sparky, i neva saw this comin
swp and robinhio, 2 great signing 4 city

chelsea mst b spewin

what a nightmare last two days of trading.....
Lose robinho!
and he goes where SWP is!

Man City have built a great team; old with the young, flair with the structured players.
Have to put them in top 5?