under 17 catch up games

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

thatkid
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: under 17 catch up games

Post by thatkid »

GawlerFC wrote:
Xplosive wrote:It's funny how a team can collectively grow 2ft each in the space of 6 months. I remember the Gawler team in Round 2 who couldn't string 2 passes together, had only one player approaching anything near 5'8" and struggled not to trip over their own bootlaces.
That's incorrect. I'm 6ft and I've been playing all season. And let me tell you, I'm not the tallest player we've got. There's about 4 or 5 players who are approaching or on 6ft. We're a relatively tall team compared to the rest of the league.
Xplosive wrote: Now, I don't have a problem with teams calling eligible 19s and 23s players down if they are short, but whoever heard of filling a whole team with them!! If you have to resort to that to win a 17B league match, then come on the forum and make a big song and dance about it, then you're really showing yourself and your club to be complete idiots :)
There was one player playing who has only played 3 games for the 17s. There was two more who played the majority of the season in the 19/23s but came down when we were short of players. Hardly the whole team. And it's not like we're dropping players who have played all year. We actually started the game with just two on the bench until a third arrived late. And of course we're going to come on here if we've been told people have been rubbishing our club. What do you expect?

All in all, you're an idiot.
i wholely agree. everyone that played against cambeltown has played in the team before. they are all eligable to play u17's, they just have the skill to go on and play higher levels.
i reakon people should stop bagging out Gawler just becuase they are a new team to the federation competition.
Add us on myspace: www.myspace.com/thedaggersexcuse

UP THE GAWLER EAGLES!

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

Buddy, I'm pretty sure Gawler have been around for a while and are not a new Federation team.

"now thats sexy football"

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

gawler have dropped players. the game vs toros last sunday. our senior coach was out and saw 23 players playing + the linesman is 19s keepers and recognized a few players. im pretty sure the first time we played gawler, they didn't have players that could dribble past other players but i'm going to stop complaining. if gawler don't think there 17s have what it takes to win on their own, well good luck to their older players

epic1
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by epic1 »

Last edited by epic1 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xplosive
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Xplosive »

Sorry Gawler guys, but you have people from two different clubs who have played against you saying the team they played the 2nd time was a LOT different from the team they faced in the first round.

How is it you guys can sit bottom all year then suddenly find the ability to spank teams who are sitting 5 places above you?

Is it because finishing bottom in the B's would just be too much for Gawler to take? Or is it because, like last year, Gawler 17's have fallen apart and if it weren't for the 19s/23s regulars coming down they'd have to fold the team? (Just like they did last year)

Again, sorry guys, but you don't have the best track record.

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

totsreds08 wrote:
IpswichTown1878 wrote:Campbelltown V Gawler will be played a week tomorrow.
thats good. should be an easy win for campbletown. ipswich to score a hattrick :wink:

enough said right thurrr right thurrr...

excelent win to campbelltown...

if it was golf...
Messi-Dona

big man
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by big man »

great win by gawler :D

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

Black_Magick wrote:
totsreds08 wrote:
IpswichTown1878 wrote:Campbelltown V Gawler will be played a week tomorrow.
thats good. should be an easy win for campbletown. ipswich to score a hattrick :wink:

enough said right thurrr right thurrr...

excelent win to campbelltown...

if it was golf...
lol i know who you are and if i recall you didnt play sunday

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

totsreds08 wrote:lol i know who you are and if i recall you didnt play sunday

good on ya... :?

wasn't it wednesday any way?

of course i didn't play man... i would much rather let the first team play...

hmm

no that wasn't it...

i just couldn't make the game so nerrr

i'm posting this at 5am because it reflects the score line

05:00
05 - 00

wooo
Messi-Dona

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

Black_Magick wrote:
totsreds08 wrote:lol i know who you are and if i recall you didnt play sunday

good on ya... :?

wasn't it wednesday any way?

of course i didn't play man... i would much rather let the first team play...

hmm

no that wasn't it...

i just couldn't make the game so nerrr

i'm posting this at 5am because it reflects the score line

05:00
05 - 00

wooo
you couldnt make it our your just so cabernet that they didn't need you to play. yeh i remember playing gawler the first time and drawing 1-1 and you were benched so what does it say about if you could play or not? 5 am? your online at 5 am :lol:
i wonder why :roll:

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

Xplosive wrote:Sorry Gawler guys, but you have people from two different clubs who have played against you saying the team they played the 2nd time was a LOT different from the team they faced in the first round.

How is it you guys can sit bottom all year then suddenly find the ability to spank teams who are sitting 5 places above you?

Is it because finishing bottom in the B's would just be too much for Gawler to take? Or is it because, like last year, Gawler 17's have fallen apart and if it weren't for the 19s/23s regulars coming down they'd have to fold the team? (Just like they did last year)

Toros 8 - 0 Para hills...

shiraz kients dropped players....

how is it that when ever a team gets beaten by the underdog team they automatically dropped players...

and how is it that every player can remember what a player wait wait... a whole squad looks like...? like every single player...

and who ever said sometihng about the team bieng over 5'8 your a idiot how'd you measure em?

and also another thing....

i'm with epic the 1st i played 2 games a weekend but like pretty sureeeeee they all started in the 17s and got called up...

and like pretty sure just deal with it...
Messi-Dona

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

we beat para hills 8-3 and i will admit we had 1 19s player because he just came back from injury and the 19s coach wanted to give him a run and yes he did score 5 goals

Xplosive
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Xplosive »

Black_Magick wrote:
Xplosive wrote:Sorry Gawler guys, but you have people from two different clubs who have played against you saying the team they played the 2nd time was a LOT different from the team they faced in the first round.

how is it that when ever a team gets beaten by the underdog team they automatically dropped players...

and how is it that every player can remember what a player wait wait... a whole squad looks like...? like every single player...

and who ever said sometihng about the team bieng over 5'8 your a idiot how'd you measure em?

i'm with epic the 1st i played 2 games a weekend but like pretty sureeeeee they all started in the 17s and got called up...

Obviously I hit a nerve.

Besides, I know who you are, and you're crap anyway. I'm never worried when you're in the opposition lineup.

Sign Him
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Sign Him »

Xplosive wrote:
Black_Magick wrote:

Obviously I hit a nerve.

Besides, I know who you are, and you're crap anyway. I'm never worried when you're in the opposition lineup.
well arent u the best..
if ur the best why do u play for gawler?

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

Xplosive wrote:
Black_Magick wrote:

Obviously I hit a nerve.

so true :lol: :lol:

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

who said i was the best?

outta no where just change topic to how good i think i am ok... :roll:

wow...

so like i played 19's this year not asif i had to play 17's i did to help out cause they were short of players...

omg no way...

i play for gawler 1 coz its a friendly atmosphere and not always about results and complaining...

any other club you go to there is crap about anything...

you might actually enjoy it... gawler isn't the best club result wise it is people wise but... and we actually have had quality players come and go through our club some even started here and went to better clubs...

you can think i'm a bad player not excatly gonna change any coaches minds... coaches have seen me play and they know if i'm bad or not...

don't really care what you think any way...

not gonna affect me ... cause like your hell good that you're gonna make a living out of football.. such a good living that its not too late to make the junior squad for ya favourite team...

p.s. gawler is so bad that they beat campbelltown... and para hills the first round... and playford... all three teams who complain about everything

and wasn't it 2-1 first time gawler played campbelltown..? close game i thought it was...
Messi-Dona

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

A post at 3.16am? The most sense you've made too! Must have been sleep walking :wink:
You continue to crease me up :lol: :lol: :lol:

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

Black_Magick wrote:who said i was the best?

wow...

so like i played 19's this year not asif i had to play 17's i did to help out cause they were short of players...

omg no way...

i play for gawler 1 coz its a friendly atmosphere and not always about results and complaining...

you might actually enjoy it... gawler isn't the best club result wise it is people wise but... and we actually have had quality players come and go through our club some even started here and went to better clubs...

you can think i'm a bad player not excatly gonna change any coaches minds... coaches have seen me play and they know if i'm bad or not...

not gonna affect me ... cause like your hell good that you're gonna make a living out of football.. such a good living that its not too late to make the junior squad for ya favourite team...

p.s. gawler is so bad that they beat campbelltown... and para hills the first round... and playford... all three teams who complain about everything

and wasn't it 2-1 first time gawler played campbelltown..? close game i thought it was...
lol gawler are a nice club? uh-huh. yeh they may have a few good players but definetly none in the 17s. to win they drop players. and you play 19s? don't think so well not from what i have seen

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

totsreds08 wrote:

wow...

omg no way...

lol gawler are a nice club? uh-huh. yeh they may have a few good players but definetly none in the 17s. to win they drop players. and you play 19s? don't think so well not from what i have seen

obviously haven't seen enough probly 2-3 games? 4 max...

after playing on the saturday... and playing you on a sunday...

ok then any way not gonna argue weather i play 19's or not coz i know i do and if i'm cabernet well then be it i'm a cabernet player playing 19's and your so much better than me cause you say you are.
Messi-Dona

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

Black_Magick wrote:
totsreds08 wrote:

wow...

omg no way...

obviously haven't seen enough probly 2-3 games? 4 max...

after playing on the saturday... and playing you on a sunday...

ok then any way not gonna argue weather i play 19's or not coz i know i do and if i'm cabernet well then be it i'm a cabernet player playing 19's and your so much better than me cause you say you are.
how come i haven't seen you play toros 19s then?

Black_Magick
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Black_Magick »

totsreds08 wrote:how come i haven't seen you play toros 19s then?
sure you know who i am?

played the last game of the season.

didn't play the first game coz i was sick
Messi-Dona

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

Black_Magick wrote:
totsreds08 wrote:how come i haven't seen you play toros 19s then?
sure you know who i am?

played the last game of the season.

didn't play the first game coz i was sick
you played toros 3 times. and yeah i know who you are