What happened to the Campbelltown U/13 topic?

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

SILENT P
Star Player
Star Player

What happened to the Campbelltown U/13 topic?

Post by SILENT P »

Where is it? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

the juggler
Apprentice
Apprentice

topic

Post by the juggler »

:? Same place as the White City 17's Topic.....never to be seen again apparently.

Arturo
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Arturo »

Must have hit a raw nerve ?

CLUB
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by CLUB »

I THINK IT IS TIME TO LET THIS GO.
DON'T FORGET IT IS ONLY AN UNDER 13 GAME.
:D :D

black and white
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by black and white »

If it's only an under 13's game why have they taken it away ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Raw nerve I think so, my guess is that the powers 'to be' have removed it MAYBE at the request of the names mentioned in the topic.

However all is not lost keep listening and watching viewers, I have the whole thing on disk which will be put on another website soon for the saga to continue,

Freedom of speech and all that crap always finds a way.

CLUB
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by CLUB »

However all is not lost keep listening and watching viewers, I have the whole thing on disk which will be put on another website soon for the saga to continue,
BLACK AND WHITE
BEFOR YOU GO A DO THIS. MAYBE YOU MITE WANT TO THINK ABOUT THE KIDS THAT ARE INVOLVED.
WE ALL NO THAT YOU MITE NOT LIKE CAMPBELLTOWN. BUT YOU ARE GOING A BIT TO FAR.

corona
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by corona »

black and white ,just a little hint ,becareful who you say and name on the forum as you might bite more than you can chew . friendly warning .

the reds
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by the reds »

black and white, enough is enough i dont know what your getting off on but im sure it has been heard from campbelltown. and your other plans to rubbish campbelltown or any other club elsewhere on net, LADY i would watch what sort of action you take and check with your MALE clubs president as how far you want to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR THE KIDS SAKE AT BOTH CLUBS.

Vale
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Vale »

Black and White wrote:If it's only an under 13's game why have they taken it away ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Raw nerve I think so, my guess is that the powers 'to be' have removed it MAYBE at the request of the names mentioned in the topic.

Freedom of speech and all that crap always finds a way.
Get over it Black and white and get a life !!!!

Yes the club made a mistake and are paying for it but to put individuals names on this forum is totally disgusting and stupid and shows a lack of intelligence on your behalf.
You should think twice before you continue this saga on another web site because you will find yourself in hot water.

Think of the kids and not your own agenda.
MOVE ON AND GET OVER IT, there are a lot worse things that can happen in life, that can give you a reality check and put things into perspective.

Xplosive
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Xplosive »

[quote="Vale"][quote="Black and White"]If it's only an under 13's game why have they taken it away ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Freedom of speech and all that crap always finds a way.[/quote]

Get over it Black and white and get a life !!!!

Yes the club made a mistake and are paying for it but to put individuals names on this forum is totally disgusting and stupid and shows a lack of intelligence on your behalf.
You should think twice before you continue this saga on another web site because you will find yourself in hot water.

Think of the kids and not your own agenda.
MOVE ON AND GET OVER IT, there are a lot worse things that can happen in life, that can give you a reality check and put things into perspective.[/quote]

Hear hear!

black and white
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by black and white »

CORONA, maybe I can chew real fast ? "Friendly Warning" don't think there is any such thing ? Do or Don't !!

CLUB, you're right, but I never said at any stage I don't like Campbelltown, just the person or people responsible for making that decision.

However Club, point taken, enough is enough, lets just hope justice is done, for the sake of the kids.

thats it i'm gone[/b]

SILENT P
Star Player
Star Player

Post by SILENT P »

I was thinking of the kids when I started the topic, obviously it was Campbelltown that was not.

They lied to the B kids and their parents just to play the A kids, this is my biggest issue. If the rules allow them to swap the kids around, so be it but it was the lie to the kids and parents.

corona
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by corona »

black and white , why do you think this topic has been deleted as names are mentioned and that becomes legally open . think just for 2 min.

the juggler
Apprentice
Apprentice

campb

Post by the juggler »

:roll: You too Corona!!!

anfieldboy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by anfieldboy »

corona I agree!

and to all who have mentioned names and who behave in an immature manner, just remember that Adelaide is a small town and the soccer community even smaller and closer knit. Nobody should even think about naming names and defaming anybody in this forum, its not like this is some random forum for people all over the world talking about bullsh*t - this is local people talking about local issues - real people and real issues!!

consider this next time you want to be a smart ar*e or rubbish somebody that you dont actually have any association with or knowledge of.

the juggler
Apprentice
Apprentice

campb

Post by the juggler »

anfieldboy...EXACTLY..REAL PEOPLE..REAL ISSUES.. NON FICTION...
:oops: :oops: :oops: AND YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ADELAIDE BEING A SMALL PLACE...A VERY SMALL PLACE..!!

CLUB
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by CLUB »

I think that this has gone abit to far!!!!
to start to talk about becomeing legally open. and this is a JUNIOR FOOTBALL SITE I think that same people are going a bit to far. if you read all other forms there name all over it.
THE WORD LEGAL!!!!!!! PLEASE
IT JUST SAME FUN!!!!!

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Barney Rubble »

Let's move on PLEASE! :cry:

You can see why some coaches give it up, coaching players is a joy but the parents are often the ones who give the grief.

:idea: Maybe a club policy should be to have a "Parent" coach to keep THEM in line :D

ninja111
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by ninja111 »

Ultimately, by passing the test of our humility during the leaning process, we'ill be better able to pass the test of knowledge and ability that we' re working towards, because we'll absorb more and learn more quickly. Every game gives us a chance to exercise humility , to expose our weaknesses and start to improve even at the table below. To partnering up with the more skilled guys and try to dominate the less experienced so we look good , and as a rsult we'll go nowhere fast HEY PLAY THE BOYS AND LET THEM HAVE FUN WIN OR NOT