Any news on the Vista coaching front????

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

getstuckin
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Any news on the Vista coaching front????

Post by getstuckin »

jimmy think you maybe have been given a bum steer from ure informant,or them :clown: :clown: at vista are playing some stupid games.if its true vista just say so and we can all have a good :lol: :lol:

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

JIMMY JAZZ wrote:ive already told you whos coaching vista: baby gannon
No one cares what you say, you have already used that one. How about some new material?????? :clown: :clown:

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

J5 wrote:The concept that as a local supporter interested in the going on's of my local club and not being able to easily find out something like who the new coach is for 2009. It's not like it has been posted on the website to advise people.

Is there a reason why it is oh so secret?

And lastly no I'm not a keyboard warrior hiding behind his moniker so I can take the piss, so what's there to worry about?
It will be revealed when we feel it's the right time, still sorting out minor details so not going to rush into announcing anything. Stay tuned loyal supporter.

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Vista09 wrote:
J5 wrote:The concept that as a local supporter interested in the going on's of my local club and not being able to easily find out something like who the new coach is for 2009. It's not like it has been posted on the website to advise people.

And lastly no I'm not a keyboard warrior hiding behind his moniker so I can take the piss, so what's there to worry about?
It will be revealed when we feel it's the right time, still sorting out minor details so not going to rush into announcing anything. Stay tuned loyal supporter.
i'm actually impressed vista09, that vista have a supporter who is loyal enough to come on the forum to suport thier club... must be a first... and jimmy keep saying that about gannon your giving me a good chuckle... :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy »

We have supporters? When did this happen? :lol:

TheWingBack
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by TheWingBack »

Don't worry I love watching the U/5's. Best team ever! Just got to get my godson who plays in it to use his left foot now. Although I'll probably be a U/6 supporter next season.

MrGG
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by MrGG »

I'm honestly not 2 fussed with who is coaching Vista but I find it funny how it's turned into a massive secret. People shouldn't get upset when names are thrown into the ring either. It will keep happening until the big revealing whenever the hell that will be :lol:

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

MrGG wrote:I'm honestly not 2 fussed with who is coaching Vista but I find it funny how it's turned into a massive secret. People shouldn't get upset when names are thrown into the ring either. It will keep happening until the big revealing whenever the hell that will be :lol:
"BIG revealing" ohhh errr vicar! :oops:

Mr X
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Mr X »

Is it a secret - I heard who it was at the last Adelaide United game

MONTGOMERY SPLIFT
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by MONTGOMERY SPLIFT »

DOC wrote:
Vista09 wrote:

i'm actually impressed vista09, that vista have a supporter who is loyal enough to come on the forum to suport thier club... must be a first... and jimmy keep saying that about gannon your giving me a good chuckle... :lol: :lol:

well theres not much else to talk about this time of year,maybe my snout let me down,we will see. i dont really care who gets the job,but as a gully person i hope you give it to a complete twat and you get relegated :twisted:

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Mr X wrote:Is it a secret - I heard who it was at the last Adelaide United game
is that because vista can't say no to you mrX?
ImageImage

Spellow House
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spellow House »

Time to put everyone out of their misery! After the second half of the season turn-around last year, me and Paddy-one-shot have decided to take the riens again, I'm after some more shirts for my pool room! What have our loyal supporters got to say? :clown:
EVERTONIANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED. WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND, NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT....DONT MATTER!

Scott Gannon
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Scott Gannon »

piss off b.astard.... im the new boss at vista.. coach, captain, vice captain :)

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Spellow House wrote:Time to put everyone out of their misery! After the second half of the season turn-around last year, me and Paddy-one-shot have decided to take the riens again, I'm after some more shirts for my pool room! What have our loyal supporters got to say? :clown:
no worries, we'll get you a nice red one... :lol:
ImageImage

Spellow House
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spellow House »

DOC wrote:
Spellow House wrote:Time to put everyone out of their misery! After the second half of the season turn-around last year, me and Paddy-one-shot have decided to take the riens again, I'm after some more shirts for my pool room! What have our loyal supporters got to say? :clown:

Already got one! Pity I didnt get a Black and Gold one last season!
EVERTONIANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED. WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND, NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT....DONT MATTER!

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Spellow House wrote:
DOC wrote:

haha forgot about that one, i'll work on that black and gold one for presentation night...
ImageImage

GULLY BOYZ
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GULLY BOYZ »

Spellow House wrote:
DOC wrote:

I think I can organise you one Spellow!!! :D :D :D
A TEAM OF CHAMPIONS WILL NEVER BEAT A CHAMPION TEAM!

pc81
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by pc81 »

It will be revealed when we feel it's the right time, still sorting out minor details so not going to rush into announcing anything. Stay tuned loyal supporter.[/quote]

Darren & Jamie have the job, joint coaches............who are they you say???????? Exactly, so f*** the big "so called" announcement, why it needs to be a "big" announcement on this forum has got me stuffed, so there you go, its out now, these 2 guys were part of the club last year and have loads of playing experience and are well respected by all at Vista, both have great ideas for the club and will "weed" out the passengers of years gone by and from this hopefully results will come,
You go on the p*ss all day, you've ballooned out like the Pillsbury Doughboy!
You could go to jail for this! What sort of system am I going to play then? Three across the middle and one in bloody Pentonville? *Mike Basset*

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

but that was a massive announcement... havent you realised pc that its not official until the forum knows about it :lol:
ImageImage

Spellow House
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spellow House »

Does that mean me and Paddy-one-shot have been given the Spanish archer?

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Spellow House wrote:Does that mean me and Paddy-one-shot have been given the Spanish archer?
demoted to the over 35's i heard...
ImageImage

Spellow House
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spellow House »

Not a bad thing Doc, me ole china. Me and Ooh-ahh-up-the-ra are in great demand for the old farts! :wink: You never know, we could be teaming up with "the Wand"! :wink:

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Spellow House wrote:Not a bad thing Doc, me ole china. Me and Ooh-ahh-up-the-ra are in great demand for the old farts! :wink: You never know, we could be teaming up with "the Wand"! :wink:
the way i've been going the last few years i'll prob see you for half a season at least... not that you'll mind :wink: :lol:
ImageImage

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

DOC wrote:
Spellow House wrote:Not a bad thing Doc, me ole china. Me and Ooh-ahh-up-the-ra are in great demand for the old farts! :wink: You never know, we could be teaming up with "the Wand"! :wink:
the way i've been going the last few years i'll prob see you for half a season at least... not that you'll mind :wink: :lol:
Yeah, as a waterboy!
HA'WAY THE LADS

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Paddy one shot or Ohh Ahh up the 'Ra? Which one am I????????? :lol:

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

Vista_Bhoy wrote:
Wouldn't you have to shoot to be the first???? If so im guessing your the latter!!
HA'WAY THE LADS

marooned
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by marooned »

spellow house wrote
Time to put everyone out of their misery! After the second half of the season turn-around last year, me and Paddy-one-shot have decided to take the riens again, I'm after some more shirts for my pool room! What have our loyal supporters got to say

best of luck spellow house.
http://www.edsc.com.au

"It's not how good you are, but how bad you want it"

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

imanoutlaw wrote:
DOC wrote:
Yeah, as a waterboy!
Will you be pulling on the blue and white again outlaw?

Spellow House
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spellow House »

marooned wrote:spellow house wrote
Time to put everyone out of their misery! After the second half of the season turn-around last year, me and Paddy-one-shot have decided to take the riens again, I'm after some more shirts for my pool room! What have our loyal supporters got to say

best of luck spellow house.

Just takin' the p1ss Marooned, not interested in going down the coaching road for a while. I'll be looking forward to facing the Downs boys next year in the 35's, be it with Vista.....or someone else.

Spellow House
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spellow House »

Vista_Bhoy wrote:

Deffo both!