FARM: gannon signs

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Ball Boy
Ball Boy

FARM: gannon signs

Post by 713 »

Ingle Farm has signed scott gannon for season 2009.
Last edited by 713 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Re: gannon signs

Post by Missing Post Count »

Robbo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Robbo »

would have thought Gannon was part of the reason Vista stayed up actually... they wern't doing much before he signed for them last season..

He will be even better with better players around him this season.

Apparently ripping it up and an excellent signing for Simmo

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Post by haywood djablowme »

713 wrote:Ingle Farm has signed scott gannon for season 2009.
didnt do much for Vista last year, not sure how this will unfold for Farm, my tip is he will be back at Vista mid season with his tail between his legs..
poor signing.
old news mate :!:

good luck to him, no guarantee he will handle it
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

didnt do much for Vista last year, not sure how this will unfold for Farm, my tip is he will be back at Vista mid season with his tail between his legs..
poor signing.
Only time you ever come on here its to say something about Scott, case of jealousy perhaps?? Good luck to him at the farm a good signing for sure.

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Also heard Lee Cockrel from the Downs is up at the Farmers also...
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

Spellow House
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Spellow House »

poor signing.

Obviously u are someone-in-the-know cos' not a lot of people know about this.
Last edited by Spellow House on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
EVERTONIANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED. WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND, NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT....DONT MATTER!

Shaken not Stirred 2
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Shaken not Stirred 2 »

Vista09 wrote:
poor signing.

You have NFI my freind..... he has been nothing but quality so far. With good players and coaching around him, the best of Scott will come out.

If he has signed, welcome aboard mate.
Last edited by Shaken not Stirred 2 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: FARM: gannon signs

Post by Jay Walking »

Hmm, nobody has signed for us. Not even players from last year have signed yet. Even the president has signed to play for 2009.

It hasn't been a secret that he has been training with us.

Olympic (Vista) Bhoy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Olympic (Vista) Bhoy »

Obviously u are someone-in-the-know cos' not a lot of people know about this. And since u started $hitstiring last season and were too gutless to reveal yourself, I recon I DO know you. U have not been on here for quite a while, but it's always the same subject u drag up! U ignored my PM to u last yr, proving to me how much of a $hitbag u are! Concentrate on urself 4 ur own sake.[/quote]

The penny has dropped.

Just ignore the crap people. Internet hardmen or women that hide behind keyboards are not worth the energy.

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

Vista_Bhoy wrote:Obviously u are someone-in-the-know cos' not a lot of people know about this. And since u started $hitstiring last season and were too gutless to reveal yourself, I recon I DO know you. U have not been on here for quite a while, but it's always the same subject u drag up! U ignored my PM to u last yr, proving to me how much of a $hitbag u are! Concentrate on urself 4 ur own sake.
The penny has dropped.

Just ignore the crap people. Internet hardmen or women that hide behind keyboards are not worth the energy.[/quote]

Too shey my friend! I also believe I know this "mystery poster". They need to harden the shiraz up and giv the cabernet stirring a rest!

mightyreds
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mightyreds »

Is Scott related to Stuart Gannon in any way?
We are Liverpool Football Club and the expectations are so high.
Steven Gerrard

Scott Gannon
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Scott Gannon »

yes mate, is my dad

Rodney
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Rodney »

Scott Gannon wrote:yes mate, is my dad
I played with your Dad when he was young and he was a good player back then - not that he would remember me but I will try and catch up with him around the traps. :wink:

Scott Gannon
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Scott Gannon »

Rodney wrote:
Scott Gannon wrote:yes mate, is my dad
I played with your Dad when he was young and he was a good player back then - not that he would remember me but I will try and catch up with him around the traps. :wink:

ok, no worries mate... Im sure he will have a beer or 3 with you on the sideline.. :)

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

Vista09 wrote:
Vista_Bhoy wrote:Obviously u are someone-in-the-know cos' not a lot of people know about this. And since u started $hitstiring last season and were too gutless to reveal yourself, I recon I DO know you. U have not been on here for quite a while, but it's always the same subject u drag up! U ignored my PM to u last yr, proving to me how much of a $hitbag u are! Concentrate on urself 4 ur own sake.
The penny has dropped.

Just ignore the crap people. Internet hardmen or women that hide behind keyboards are not worth the energy.
Too shey my friend! I also believe I know this "mystery poster". They need to harden the shiraz up and giv the cabernet stirring a rest![/quote]

Care to share??
HA'WAY THE LADS

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Since he has been training with us, he has been nothing but impressive. Very fit, very quick and good skills on the ball. All the talk of him been either lazy or selfish on the net hasn't been shown on the training track. He has been a model professional and seems to have fitted in well. You don't play for the Young Socceroos without been half decent though.

If he decides to join us, he will be welcome with open arms as every player has that has joined us over the last 5-6 years.

713, a quick search and every single one of your posts have been about bagging this poor guy. We all have people that we dont like but to come on here and bag the guy everytime is pretty low. No doubt Scott will do the talking on the park, rather than behind a keyboard. He even puts his name to every post.

Hopefully you come on board Scotty, you will be big asset to us :D

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

legga wrote:Also heard Lee Cockrel from the Downs is up at the Farmers also...
He has been training with us to Legga. Main reason is that the majority of his mates they he grew up with play at our club. He and Paul Jones have said they wanted to play a few more seasons together. Thankfully for us, Lee came to the Farm, not Jonesa to the Downs.

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

imanoutlaw wrote:
Vista09 wrote:
The penny has dropped.

Too shey my friend! I also believe I know this "mystery poster". They need to harden the shiraz up and giv the cabernet stirring a rest!
Care to share??[/quote]

Not the place to share mate! Nikoli Anelka ;)!!

Scott Gannon
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Scott Gannon »

Cheers Jay. Wonderful club and thank you for your opportunity.
Comments dont bother me, its no worries at all.. everyone can have an opinion..
look forward to 2009..
All the best to everyone!

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

Scott Gannon wrote:Cheers Jay. Wonderful club and thank you for your opportunity.
look forward to 2009..
You really are shite mate haha. Hope you have a good season down there, how have the goal posts reacted to your arrival lol?

Scott Gannon
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Scott Gannon »

Vista09 wrote:
Scott Gannon wrote:Cheers Jay. Wonderful club and thank you for your opportunity.
look forward to 2009..
You really are shite mate haha. Hope you have a good season down there, how have the goal posts reacted to your arrival lol?

lol... havent had a chance to shoot at the goals yet, but they have need to replace several cones... :)

solid workout tonite pal.. well done!!!

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

Vista09 wrote:
imanoutlaw wrote:
The penny has dropped.

Care to share??
Not the place to share mate! Nikoli Anelka ;)!![/quote]

No problem mate, ready for the celebration mate its coming soon...... :D
HA'WAY THE LADS

grouse n' ice
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by grouse n' ice »

Played against him in the b cup semi last year and looked to be a very good player. Should do well at farm.

He'll have to stop calling all the opposing players 'spastics' though! :wink: :D

The refs keep getting offended.
I am not an alchoholic. Alchoholics go to meetings!

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

grouse n' ice wrote:Played against him in the b cup semi last year and looked to be a very good player. Should do well at farm.

He'll have to stop calling all the opposing players 'spastics' though! :wink: :D

You've never called me a good player when I've played against you :(

New_Beach_Driller
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by New_Beach_Driller »

I don't think he realised you were actually playing Jay.. he might have thought you were a water boy or something :wink:

New_Beach_Driller
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by New_Beach_Driller »

As for Gannon.. he is a good player! We had a few kicks at each other last year in the B semis. Be interesting to see where he will fit into the farm's set up.

Hey Jay, I heard a rumour that Simmo wasn't going to be coaching at Ingle farm this year? Is that bullsh!t?

We got a preseason game in March with u?

marooned
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by marooned »

Best of luck Scott, no doubt the old man will be coming to the Downs for a beer to watch you this year. I still remember chasing you around Richardson Drive trying to get the ball of you. I know your weakness though i will let the lads know that your suspect to a rugby tackle. 8) Tell the old man its his shout.

Jay you never played you only filled in a spot, usually next to the referee as I recall. :mrgreen:
http://www.edsc.com.au

"It's not how good you are, but how bad you want it"

mightyreds
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mightyreds »

All the best Scott at the Farm will look forward to seeing you play.

Your old man was a good player a dirty b#stard though... :P
We are Liverpool Football Club and the expectations are so high.
Steven Gerrard

grouse n' ice
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by grouse n' ice »

Jay Walking wrote:
grouse n' ice wrote:Played against him in the b cup semi last year and looked to be a very good player. Should do well at farm.

You've never called me a good player when I've played against you :(
When we get to our age Jay, we just know we are good players. That's enough :wink:
I am not an alchoholic. Alchoholics go to meetings!