Cichanowski Shield - Sunday 15th March

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Cichanowski Shield - Sunday 15th March

Post by club man »

Handy man PLEASE stop playing with these BOYs as they may make you CRY :D

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

club man wrote:Handy man PLEASE stop playing with these BOYs as they may make you CRY :D
Handy_man & club man just wondering what's with the "man" thing you boy's have got going on? Is Maco's a Mr. Men Club?

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

Whats the problem MAN, HEY HANDY have you washed the TAXI yet :D
Mr NUGGY you don't like to use the M word?

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Between the Sticks »

club man wrote:Handy man PLEASE stop playing with these BOYs as they may make you CRY :D
well couldnt let nugget think he was the best fisherman in the pond....somehow i dont think he likes the competition :lol: :lol:
retired handy man!

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

:roll: YAWN.....

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Between the Sticks »

nugget66 wrote::roll: YAWN.....
goodnight...sweet dreams
retired handy man!

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

Handy 'MAN' you wish this MAN sweet dreams,bet he has WET ONES INSTEAD.

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

You & Your "man mates" are the only full blown tossers on this forum clubman.....

club man
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by club man »

Oh mate, MAN you hurt our feelings :(

Gabon
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Gabon »

RUMOUR is that the PG player that got sent off for ripping up the card has got 8 weeks.

lefty
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by lefty »

Gabon wrote:RUMOUR is that the PG player that got sent off for ripping up the card has got 8 weeks.
Exactly a RUMOUR ive seen the letter and he hasnt got 8 games :!:
I eat football, I sleep football, I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate....Thierry Henry

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

hay lefty, rodent and nugget ... just think in 10 years time when you read the SAASL year book

it will clearly state 2009 Chichanowski Cup Winners :- Parafield Gardens

as they say Winners are Grinners

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

bloodypassit wrote:hay lefty, rodent and nugget ... just think in 10 years time when you read the SAASL year book

it will clearly state 2009 Chichanowski Cup Winners :- Parafield Gardens

as they say Winners are Grinners
Just hope that in 10 years time you're not looking at yearbooks to find out when you last won a trophy !
All the best for 2009 lads. ( with the absence of sincerity!)
Southern Knights SC - 2024 - Celebrating 30 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

dont worry swanny ill be down at o'sullivan beach reserve on sunday mate

PHE 7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PHE 7 »

lefty wrote:
Gabon wrote:RUMOUR is that the PG player that got sent off for ripping up the card has got 8 weeks.
well how many did he get then!

lefty
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by lefty »

jets no.7 wrote:
lefty wrote:
well how many did he get then!
:lol: :lol:
Ask Gabon he seems to be in the know more than me
I eat football, I sleep football, I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate....Thierry Henry

PHE 7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PHE 7 »

well how many did he get then![/quote]
:lol: :lol:
Ask Gabon he seems to be in the know more than me[/quote]

why ask him when you have the letter!

princess nugget
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by princess nugget »

Is anyone from gardens going to post the result for mo's red card??

steedy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by steedy »

this is me wrote:Is anyone from gardens going to post the result for mo's red card??

probably not..... they should be embarrassed to even be associated with that sort of behavior....

but it would be nice to know that he cant play for the rest of the year, that's what he should get, if not more...just my opinion....
if his own players hadn't pulled him away, he would have smashed the ref... hard enough to get ref's as it is without that sort of behaviour towards them....
at the end of the day its only a game, its not for oil stations...... bragging rights only.... :clown: :clown: :clown:
The PRIDE the PASSION..
We're in the biggest army the league has ever seen
and we are marching as one on the road to a league title...
NULLI SECUNDUS....
2012... year of the DOWNS............U LOOSE TO THE MAROONS :-)

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

steedy wrote:

probably not..... they should be embarrassed to even be associated with that sort of behavior....

but it would be nice to know that he cant play for the rest of the year, that's what he should get, if not more...just my opinion....
if his own players hadn't pulled him away, he would have smashed the ref... hard enough to get ref's as it is without that sort of behaviour towards them....
at the end of the day its only a game, its not for oil stations...... bragging rights only.... :clown: :clown: :clown:
Steedy I've seen one of your reserve players loose it on the ground trying to belt a couple off our players, be pulled off (sent off..but that's another story.) the ground.
then he charged & assaulted me, a spectator & chairman of the opposition club at the time for telling him to have a shower & cool down!
Then he played football the next week for your club & got no punishment because you had a home referee!!!
So I don't believe you or anyone from your club should comment on a just punishment for our player...

Rodent
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rodent »

steedy wrote:
this is me wrote:Is anyone from gardens going to post the result for mo's red card??

The PRIDE the PASSION..
We're in the biggest army the league has ever seen
and we are marching as one on the road to other clubs to a league title...
NULLI SECUNDUS....
2009... year of the DOWNS............
Every Rat has his day !!

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

nugget
u were been a tosser that day what on earth were you walking up the side the downs supporters were is beyond me, when you were in charge of the gardens at the time, me think trying to be a hero, you were been abusive towards the player in question and lets have it right there was no go have a shower or cool down, we are not fools mate. you should of stayed where you were NO NEED to been walking up that part of the line.

nugget66 wrote:
steedy wrote:

Steedy I've seen one of your reserve players loose it on the ground trying to belt a couple off our players, be pulled off (sent off..but that's another story.) the ground.
then he charged & assaulted me, a spectator & chairman of the opposition club at the time for telling him to have a shower & cool down!
Then he played football the next week for your club & got no punishment because you had a home referee!!!
So I don't believe you or anyone from your club should comment on a just punishment for our player...

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

I had just played in the C-Team the game before my car was on the otherside of the ground parked on entry road & I was going to put my bag in the car!
Go Have A Shower is What I Said as I walked past. You twist the story how you want however the facts are the facts that's what happened & your player played the next week & got no punishment what so ever.....

CR7
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by CR7 »

nugget66 wrote:I had just played in the C-Team the game before my car was on the otherside of the ground parked on entry road & I was going to put my bag in the car!
Go Have A Shower is What I Said as I walked past. You twist the story how you want however the facts are the facts that's what happened & your player played the next week & got no punishment what so ever.....

he didnt get sent off he got dragged so yes he could play next wk also the game got called off
must have been a long shower after the C grade cause it happened in the 2nd half
nugget dont you know we are on water restrictions

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

CR7 wrote:
nugget66 wrote:I had just played in the C-Team the game before my car was on the otherside of the ground parked on entry road & I was going to put my bag in the car!

he didnt get sent off he got dragged so yes he could play next wk also the game got called off
must have been a long shower after the C grade cause it happened in the 2nd half
nugget dont you know we are on water restrictions
I was sitting out side the change rooms watching the game having a smoke walked over just before half time yes, wasn't walking up & down the line at all. The facts are he got dragged
you say (sent off I say) came off & then charged me then NOTHING by the referee! A player can get reported 24 after the game he certainly shouldve been reported or at the very least disapplined by you club but wasn't he played the next week Like I said you can lie saying I was running up down the line but the facts are what Ive just stated....
The game was abandon because I was then set apon by all your hero's who could only manage a blind side black eye...

your the last club that should talk about punishment for MOHAMAD.

princess nugget
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by princess nugget »

Never knew you were so inoccent nugget :clown: :clown: :clown: ?!?!?!

kenny
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by kenny »

i remember that day nuggy,funny as shiraz
smoke my bone

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

this is me wrote:Never knew you were so inoccent nugget :clown: :clown: :clown: ?!?!?!
Not saying I was innocent at all... I was wrong ! & if I had my time again I wouldn't have said anything to him...
The facts are wether provoked or not your player assaulted a spectator club official & got nothing 4 it because your club referee didn't do his job!
Mohamad didn't touch the referee just his book, not defending him because he was wrong & should be punished & will be.
Just stick to yelling for send offs on Sunday & stop being a lynch mob!
Last edited by nugget66 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redfred
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by redfred »

are players sent off in pre season allowed to play in round 1 of the season? was told somebody in div 1 did :oops:
"The trouble with referees , they know the rules , but they don't know the game." Bill Shankly

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Post by haywood djablowme »

dont think anybody will need to say anything it will soon come to public knowledge once you see him on the sidelines. I dont think anything has been given out by the league yet. Lefty will know more. Might find out more tonight @ training

My understanding is Mo wants to keep playing & will sit out his suspension & will return, watch out when he slides in next to Taylor up front :wink:

IMO only i reckon he might get 6-8games
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012