FA CUP FINAL

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

FA CUP FINAL

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

What date and what time does the telecast start?

King Of East
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: FA CUP FINAL

Post by King Of East »

May 30th but not sure of telecast times yet.

OldRedback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by OldRedback »

Will be on SBS and kick off time is 3pm so 11.30pm in SA

Be nice not to see any red at Wembley and great to see the best team in London play the best team on Merseyside!

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

OldRedback wrote:Will be on SBS and kick off time is 3pm so 11.30pm in SA

Be nice not to see any red at Wembley and great to see the best team in London play the best team on Merseyside!
baiting failed

CFC10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by CFC10 »

totsreds08 wrote:
OldRedback wrote:Will be on SBS and kick off time is 3pm so 11.30pm in SA

baiting failed
LOL

Nice try

The Joker
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by The Joker »

:lol:
Loppermann wrote:I think you underestimate how small scousers' lives are... there's football and that's it, none of them have jobs or families or teeth

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

I was surprised to see that the final is on the 30th. For some reason I thought it was the second Sunday in May. Does anyone know if this year been a change to tradition and for what reason.

(Gonna be a great night at Ladywood though :D ... a head wetting for a little rhinocerus calf :wink: )

Porcupine
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Porcupine »

EPL finishes later this season.
Pining for the pork of the porcupine

OldRedback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by OldRedback »

town crier wrote:I was surprised to see that the final is on the 30th. For some reason I thought it was the second Sunday in May. Does anyone know if this year been a change to tradition and for what reason.

(Gonna be a great night at Ladywood though :D ... a head wetting for a little rhinocerus calf :wink: )
Cup final is always on a Saturday my friend and has been gradually getting later and later in May over he last twenty years because of the number of games that need playing - interestingly the season is now starting in the first half of August too when it used to be at the end.

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

OldRedback wrote:
town crier wrote:I was surprised to see that the final is on the 30th. For some reason I thought it was the second Sunday in May. Does anyone know if this year been a change to tradition and for what reason.

Cup final is always on a Saturday my friend and has been gradually getting later and later in May over he last twenty years because of the number of games that need playing - interestingly the season is now starting in the first half of August too when it used to be at the end.

oops, I did mean to say Saturday, was just unaware of the gradual push towards the end of the month until now. Every year when the start of the season comes around I think bloody hell, already?