Div 3, round 5

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Div 3, round 5

Post by Hosovac »

Right Winger wrote: As for the tomfoolery in trying to get sundays game postponed....the truth is out.
Kako vas nije sram?
Shhhhhh...ja sam budala...and that would make them "pametni" after last weeks effort? :wink: :roll: :lol:

Nothing in the paper, no minutes silence or black armbands as a show of respect...personally I reckon they were celebrating Tito's birthday with Merlin the Magician! 8)

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

Hosovac wrote:
Right Winger wrote: As for the tomfoolery in trying to get sundays game postponed....the truth is out.
Kako vas nije sram?
Shhhhhh...ja sam budala...and that would make them "pametni" after last weeks effort? :wink: :roll: :lol:

Nothing in the paper, no minutes silence or black armbands as a show of respect...personally I reckon they were celebrating Tito's birthday with Merlin the Magician! 8)
Just wondering what drinks and food they would have at a concert with all Muslims there ??

Red and blue powerade and a beef sausage sizzle ??
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

Zeljko Jurin wrote:
Hosovac wrote:
Kako vas nije sram?

Just wondering what drinks and food they would have at a concert with all Muslims there ??

Red and blue powerade and a beef sausage sizzle ??
Sta je tebi? Locu oni vise nego mi! :wink:

mustafa_sudzuka
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by mustafa_sudzuka »

Right Winger wrote:Tuncay, we are all dumber after reading your posts.
Nostalgic rides to grade 5 are great, but this is a grown up forum.
Mrs, gubo.

K man, still here?
Usually, when you put your keyboard in your mouth, you tend to disappear for a while.
Still waiting for you to tell us which Aussie schoolboy team you toured with.

As for the tomfoolery in trying to get sundays game postponed....the truth is out.
Kako vas nije sram?
the game went ahead, ur jus pissed of coz bosna won with half of our B team...funeral and concert still went ahead, nothing to be ashamed of. blue eagles should be ashamed :lol:

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

Tuncay wrote:
Right Winger wrote:Tuncay, we are all dumber after reading your posts.
Nostalgic rides to grade 5 are great, but this is a grown up forum.
Mrs, gubo.

K man, still here?
Usually, when you put your keyboard in your mouth, you tend to disappear for a while.
Still waiting for you to tell us which Aussie schoolboy team you toured with.

As for the tomfoolery in trying to get sundays game postponed....the truth is out.
Kako vas nije sram?
the game went ahead, ur jus pissed of coz bosna won with half of our B team...funeral and concert still went ahead, nothing to be ashamed of. blue eagles should be ashamed :lol:
Here he is, the Bosnian (or Turkish, depending on which sword he's holding) boy-wonder at his brilliant best :roll: :roll: :roll:

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

Tuncay wrote: blue eagles should be ashamed
Us ashamed? We had players out as well, but no excuses - you play with what you have on the day. I have kept my mouth shut through all this, so don't get me started Tuncay on some of the incidents on Sunday.

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions

Ignite_10
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ignite_10 »

Aldo Serena wrote:
Us ashamed? We had players out as well, but no excuses - you play with what you have on the day. I have kept my mouth shut through all this, so don't get me started Tuncay on some of the incidents on Sunday.
go on spill the beans!

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

Aldo Serena wrote:
Stab in the dark....

Wouldnt be about an assistant referee would it????????

MilanManiac
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by MilanManiac »

number 12 for macedonia did all the firing up our team needed. does anyone at the club actually like that bloke? and some fuckstick called me a facist. lol. good hard game if u ask me. i vented all my fustration for the week.
ACM1899 4 LIFE

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Between the Sticks »

those of you that have played long enough will know that a donkey who cant play and win the ball fairly will always try and take you out....i think that point was well proven on sunday...... i had no misconceptions about what the game would be like but to see the blatant disregard for another persons wellbeing was attrocious....and i guess your in the position you're in is because you focus to much on cleaning people up rather than scoring goals.....yep payback went on because the ref did nothing in the first place....if we had the ref from the week before you guys wouldve been down to 8 men in the first half but thats life......i have no issue with hard tackles when the ball is the priority but sorry boys you had no intention to play the ball on several occasions in my opinion....in any case we came and we conquered and went home with the points...the rest is history...good luck for the rest of the season 8)

Hosovac and ZJ sharap faken you didnt bother to come :wink: full marks to Right Winger who bothered to introduce himself and buy me a ber after the game...respect 8)
retired handy man!

Between the Sticks
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Between the Sticks »

MilanManiac wrote:number 12 for macedonia did all the firing up our team needed. does anyone at the club actually like that bloke? and some fuckstick called me a facist. lol. good hard game if u ask me. i vented all my fustration for the week.
NO

p.s fascist :lol: :lol:

p.s.s but no i didnt hear anyone saying that
retired handy man!

marcNRG
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by marcNRG »

Hosovac wrote:
Kako vas nije sram?

Celebrating how tito pumped the ustasa ar5e.

I Am Number Two
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by I Am Number Two »

Aldo Serena wrote:some of the incidents on Sunday.
I heard certain racist remarks were directed at one of your African players Aldo... ? :?

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

marcNRG wrote:
Hosovac wrote:
Kako vas nije sram?

Here we go, another little tractor boy that was wearing nappies and wouldnt have a clue about anything, except that his parents Yugo Zastava could only go 40 kph

Aldo Serena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aldo Serena »

6 Million Dinar Man wrote:
I heard certain racist remarks were directed at one of your African players Aldo... ? :?
News travels fast...

MSSC Blue Eagles
2011 Division 3 Champions

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

handy_man wrote: Hosovac and ZJ sharap faken you didnt bother to come :wink: full marks to Right Winger who bothered to introduce himself and buy me a ber after the game...respect 8)
I was gonna congratulate you on the penalty but then I heard you didn't save it! :lol:

Can't be down there every faaaarken day - was there all day/night Saturday. I've only made it to a half of amateur footy all year so don't take it personally honey. :wink:

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

Zeljko Jurin wrote: Here we go, another little tractor boy that was wearing nappies and wouldnt have a clue about anything, except that his parents Yugo Zastava could only go 40 kph
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or was it a Fico? :shock:

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

Aldo Serena wrote:
6 Million Dinar Man wrote:
News travels fast...
Well...I'm shocked - they had no problem with an African playing for them last year (or maybe he just didn't understand when they racially abused him :roll: )...it's no big deal, it's good to see they're not racist to all Africans - just those who play for the opposition. :oops:

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

marcNRG wrote:
Or how your people are still sucking a Cro's kurac 30 years after he krepa. :wink:

Right Winger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Winger »

Right Winger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Winger »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf2rtQHQ ... re=related

I thought that was general in the tracksuit for a second.
Then no.
Then, ultimately, yes.
:lol:

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

This one must be General, the flag in the background gives it away !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ifcyC5n03k&NR=1

I Am Number Two
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by I Am Number Two »

Right Winger wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf2rtQHQ ... re=related

I thought that was general in the tracksuit for a second.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought the guy on the tractor WAS general for a second.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Same moustache anyway...

PinchWeasel
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by PinchWeasel »

Zeljko Jurin wrote:This one must be General, the flag in the background gives it away !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ifcyC5n03k&NR=1
You sure thats not Peter Costello????
Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel.

PinchWeasel
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by PinchWeasel »

...mashed in with a splash of Mike Rann..
Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel.