Ibrahimovic

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Ibrahimovic

Post by ruud »

Ibrahimovic has just stated that he wants to leave Inter because he is "due for another challenge".

This man has absolutely no club loyalty!!!

2001–2004 Ajax
2004–2006 Juventus
2006– Internazionale
2009 - ???

The next club that gets him will have to know that he only looks out for himself.

Arrogant chardonnay.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Re: Ibrahimovic

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

But what a player.

His goal against Atalanta was quality.

If Inter can get 60 million for him (or the reported 20 mill plus Eto'o), they should take it.

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

So he would be going to a potential CL winning side i.e. Chelsea/Barca/ManU/Liverpool look the most likely to be there abouts next season

Chelsea4thewin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chelsea4thewin »

at least he has publicly come out and said he is looking for a new challenge, he has pointed towards spanish football as his next step

he has been quality at inter so be grateful you have had a striker like him
Chelsea4thewin wrote: if Torres doesnt score in the next 3 games i will put a liverpool symbol as my avatar for the rest of the season

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Count back through his clubs and see how far you need to go before a side he played for didn't win the league.

Compared to others no Inter fan can fault Ibra. He delivered year on year. If we make a tidy profit on the transfer as well not much to complain about.

Reality is one club players are rare these days.

How many clubs as ruud played for?
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

DON HALA MADRID
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by DON HALA MADRID »

Ruud & Ibra up front.

Benzema & Higuain the season after.
ImageImage

INTERISTA
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by INTERISTA »

Hala Madrid wrote:Ruud & Ibra up front.

Benzema & Higuain the season after.
The stupid amount of cash u guys will offer will help us win the ECL next season.

Calo67
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Calo67 »

The guy isn't the most professional of players if this article is true:

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/2176/ ... e-clubbing

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

So by your ridiculous logic hala madrid, your top scorer higuain will sit on the bench next year?

Makes no sense

CFC10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by CFC10 »

I'd kill to have him at the Bridge for 3 years lol

DON HALA MADRID
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by DON HALA MADRID »

Scudetto8687 wrote:So by your ridiculous logic hala madrid, your top scorer higuain will sit on the bench next year?

Makes no sense
top scorer because ruud was out and raul belongs in a wheelchair. i love higuain very much though. now that pellegrini is our coach it will be interesting though.

ribery - player agreement, perez will hold out with bayern as they are asking for 50m at the moment. he will hold out for 40.
kaka - club agreement, personal terms need to be met and fee with agent still delaying it. will be announced this week though.
xabi alonso - club and player agreement.
ronaldo - player agreement. but perez is unwilling to use the 80m supposed buyout clause. and will hold until the end of the transfer window, but will secure him no doubt. he is the galactico of all galacticos.
david silva /villa - player agreements, but the fee with valencia yet to be agreed upon. especially because soriano doesn't like selling to us.

the striker situaion (ala higuain) well... perez will sign villa most likely. he has an agreement with david himself but is wanting him to hold out with the club so that he can match whatever barca offers (will be around the 35m mark)

Ibra > Villa > Ruud > Raul > Negredo > Higuain > Huntelaar.

also, if the entire kaka fiasco folds, perez has a plan b. 40m + Sneijder for Ibra.

welcome back to the galacticos.
ImageImage

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Every club has player agreements - doesnt mean they will be let go by their club.

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

Post by getborn »

Hala Madrid wrote:
Scudetto8687 wrote:So by your ridiculous logic hala madrid, your top scorer higuain will sit on the bench next year?

Makes no sense
top scorer because ruud was out and raul belongs in a wheelchair. i love higuain very much though. now that pellegrini is our coach it will be interesting though.

ribery - player agreement, perez will hold out with bayern as they are asking for 50m at the moment. he will hold out for 40.
kaka - club agreement, personal terms need to be met and fee with agent still delaying it. will be announced this week though.
ronaldo - player agreement. but perez is unwilling to use the 80m supposed buyout clause. and will hold until the end of the transfer window, but will secure him no doubt. he is the galactico of all galacticos.
david silva /villa - player agreements, but the fee with valencia yet to be agreed upon. especially because soriano doesn't like selling to us.

the striker situaion (ala higuain) well... perez will sign villa most likely. he has an agreement with david himself but is wanting him to hold out with the club so that he can match whatever barca offers (will be around the 35m mark)

also, if the entire kaka fiasco folds, perez has a plan b. 40m + Sneijder for Ibra.

disrespectful. one of few on your team sheet with any loyalty to the club.

include half these signings & your still streets behind the catalans.

rooboy1986
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rooboy1986 »

Torres + Zlatan up front!!! OMG!

Sounds good to me...

Then again Drogba + Schevchenko sounded good too, that didn't work out!

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

madrid need some loyalty, don't think you should talk about raul like that, he is one of the only players that has shown some passion for madrid lately... thats where you are lacking when compared to barcelona, they have way to many barcelona players who are career long at the club, or will be there for the long haul, not 2 or 3 seasons then move on, as many madrid players have done recently...
ImageImage

Litmanen
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Litmanen »

DOC wrote:madrid need some loyalty, don't think you should talk about raul like that, he is one of the only players that has shown some passion for madrid lately... thats where you are lacking when compared to barcelona, they have way to many barcelona players who are career long at the club, or will be there for the long haul, not 2 or 3 seasons then move on, as many madrid players have done recently...

That's why a Spanish base is important, Casillas is on the money with this he said he'd like to see Villa Silva etc at Madrid, and i tend to agree with him.
Spanish blokes in a good core are more likely to stay. The club needs an attitude adjustment.

On another note it looks like Man U are trying to buy Huntelaar to replace Tevez, that's a nice 17 mill to go into the 100 million dollar Ribery bid i'm sure we'll see soon.

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

Litmanen wrote:
DOC wrote:madrid need some loyalty, don't think you should talk about raul like that, he is one of the only players that has shown some passion for madrid lately... thats where you are lacking when compared to barcelona, they have way to many barcelona players who are career long at the club, or will be there for the long haul, not 2 or 3 seasons then move on, as many madrid players have done recently...

That's why a Spanish base is important, Casillas is on the money with this he said he'd like to see Villa Silva etc at Madrid, and i tend to agree with him.
Spanish blokes in a good core are more likely to stay. The club needs an attitude adjustment.

On another note it looks like Man U are trying to buy Huntelaar to replace Tevez, that's a nice 17 mill to go into the 100 million dollar Ribery bid i'm sure we'll see soon.
united want ribery if ronaldo goes so that wont pick up unitel ronaldo decides what he is doing, they also want benzema, fergie is a fan, and could come in as well as or instead of huntelaar..
great point about madrid, but with perez coming back i don't see many spanish players being bought and don't see madrid doing much next season, and i don't think ibra is the right player for clubs to chase always had a bad attitude, started in his ajax days when he orchestrated his move away...
ImageImage

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Hala Madrid wrote:

Makes no sense

Doubt Alonso will go to Madrid..He'll stay with Liverpool I reckon.
Madrid can buy all the players they want, Barcelona will still be the better side.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

DOC wrote:
Litmanen wrote:

united want ribery if ronaldo goes so that wont pick up unitel ronaldo decides what he is doing, they also want benzema, fergie is a fan, and could come in as well as or instead of huntelaar..
great point about madrid, but with perez coming back i don't see many spanish players being bought and don't see madrid doing much next season, and i don't think ibra is the right player for clubs to chase always had a bad attitude, started in his ajax days when he orchestrated his move away...
Benzema has said he wants to stay in France the season before the world cup, so likelihood is he wont move and Man U have teh great great Berbatov anyway :lol:

adriano10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by adriano10 »

Although he has made it clear he will not finish his career with Inter, Ibra also hasn't been overly clear the whole time about whether he will leave immediately. He's said he'll consider everything after the world cup qualifiers, but Mourinho and a number of players have said they'll do everything possible to keep him or that they're dying for him to stay.

He's not gone yet, but still may leave.

Milito would be brilliant to see up front with Ibra, so let's hope they're both there - although, personally, I don't believe the latter will :( :cry:
"Inzaghi is simply a grenache with ears," - Reggina

coutinho10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by coutinho10 »

wasn't it ibrah who said inter will win everything next year...
LIVERPOOL FC *****

adriano10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by adriano10 »

Yes he did, but he says a lot of things.

I just watched the interview he had in Italy after the Atalanta game last weekend, and he says he knows the team is working for him and to work around him, and that he wants the Champions League. He didn't mention he is going anywhere else to get that either.

Even though from Goal.Com, these are quotes from Ibra's manager, Mino Raiola, who also manages Pavel Nedved.

"He is an Inter player, and he will surely do everything to win the Champions League there. He is thinking about the Champions League next year, not the Scudetto," continued the agent.

"The only one who can sell Zlatan is Moratti, he's never said he is hurting in Milan. It depends, if there is a possible bid then he will decide his future.

"If an offer arrives from Chelsea of €300 million what would we do? Unlike other players he will not rule out any solution. However, if were to leave than it would be a decision of the president."

“I reiterate that Inter own Zlatan’s registration, therefore I believe that his future depends primarily on [president Massimo] Moratti.

“It will then depend on the potential offer they will receive and finally on the player’s will to accept the bid of the interested club or not.

“Barca or Real? You should ask them. I have not received any offers so far.”
"Inzaghi is simply a grenache with ears," - Reggina