The Cougars!

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Giovinco_The_Great
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: The Cougars!

Post by Giovinco_The_Great »

Lalli's the best, hes scores a ripper goal every week!!! best striker in the world!

Paleon Patros Germanos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Paleon Patros Germanos »

5cougarsthanx wrote:
WWJD wrote:
Golden Greek wrote:I heard The Cougars are signing Evan Kounavellis next season.

Marquee signing!
haha, don't think they could afford his wage :wink:
what the whole $150 he gets a week

surely the Cougars could part with that little bit to gain a top scorer for the league and possibly win div 2 next season ifthey get promoted
Thats if we get promoted.... still very premature.
Love to have Kounavellis,Labrosciano and Mammone. Perhaps we can talk next season. In response to Vigalante, think these guys would prefer playing Saturday over Sunday, only because of the recovery they need from dancing at HQ all saturday night.
On the $150 a game... hmm. He may be worth it but...
what about Lalli, Mav,Marco,Dion,Elio,Labrosciano,Mammone and others?.... can create a sticky situation. Can tell you from experience that Lalli and Mav are worth more than that a game and have not recieved payment as they are playing for the love of the game and enjoy being at the club. Plus, the clubs performance on the field is just a small part of the big picture. It is the atmosphere and the respect everyone has for each other at the club which is making it what it is. Mate... if we have to start paying people, the first person a part from our coach to be paid would be Theo the cook!!!! Now that is one wage that we can not afford... thank f**k he doesnt charge! :wink:[/quote]

If you ever become Treasurer mate and start giving out the wages let me know. :shock:

I think what the Fulham boys are saying that given the boys Family history they would go there. Correct me if I am wrong but Mammone's old man has been involved at Fulham in some sort of capacity for 25+ years.
Agia Lavra 1821!

5cougarsthanx
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by 5cougarsthanx »

Giovinco_The_Great wrote:Lalli's the best, hes scores a ripper goal every week!!! best striker in the world!
Yeahh... wouldnt say that he is the best striker in the world, but SAASL div 3, yes. Bit bitter I think buddy 'cause you lost a very good player like some others that are wearing the Cougars colours this year. :wink:
CROYDON COUGARS SC Est 1999

5cougarsthanx
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by 5cougarsthanx »

Vale_boy05 wrote:
5cougarsthanx wrote:
bigpond wrote:Vigilante my replies are measured these days but defintely read what is going on around the traps.

I think Ga Pala would give Lawerence a slapping if he ever thought of moving to Cougars and for Mammone I think his old man would rather him change from a crows to Power supporter instead of him ever going to Cougars.

Good luck in getting the bottle of black label back - u shouldn't give those away so easily!!!!
Well you seem pretty sure of yourselves.... good luck to ya's. Our club has had f**k all to do with Fulham so how someone would be so disgusted to join our club over yours seems confusing...
Any way, if we draw you in the cup, it should be a great western suburbs derby.... although by the sounds of things, if we did draw each other, you have already got it won... so we might just fortfeit :lol:
PS- if anyone touched Lalli, there would be hell to pay.
Mate, think u had a few more then 5 cougars :wink:

And i rekon id put my dollar on Fulham winning...
Great Vale 5! 1 dollar less in the dole cheque for ya this week though :( You''l be putting food stamps on games soon, especially in this current economic crisis. :clown:

5cougarsthanx
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by 5cougarsthanx »

Hey Vigalante or Bigpond, is there still a few of the old St Michaels boys playing in the first team there??
Played with Mallia, Salerno, Cosenza, Big Johnny Adami (know his missus just had a bambina), Lab (Simon), David Perre, Petreccarro, Luca Venturini, Luke Campangaro???
If so, how are they going....

PS- Great win on the weekend.

Vale_boy05
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Vale_boy05 »

Great Vale 5! 1 dollar less in the dole cheque for ya this week though :( You''l be putting food stamps on games soon, especially in this current economic crisis. :clown:[/quote]

Thats original...... :clown: Always pull out the poor card :wink:

Neva know, might get to draw u lads in the cup and i can bet my years worth of food stamps on us flogging u guys 5-0.....

Grow up champ :!:

Paipss Cisse
he scores when he wants.

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

How many goals did Nick Lalli score last year with RBE?

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by cheesecake shop 2 »

crue head wrote:How many goals did Nick Lalli score last year with RBE?
He probably missed more than what he scored, but we dont hear about those ones. trust me.
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:
looprevil wrote:No. But there is no harm in being positive to AUFC.
Maybe everyone doesn't adore AUFC

Last time I checked it's not an AUFC supporters only forum

So no need to tell them to 'F OFF'

Badragas
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by Badragas »

cheesecake shop 2 wrote:
He probably missed more than what he scored, but we dont hear about those ones. trust me.

No cabernet, All players miss more than they score! He is on a roll at the moment.

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Badragas wrote:
cheesecake shop 2 wrote:

No cabernet, All players miss more than they score! He is on a roll at the moment.
I bet hes on a roll. His payment would be a roll a game.
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:

Badragas

Post by Badragas »

Depends, for examlpe, last week he scored 3 goals so he got 3 rolls. The more rolls the more goals and vice versa. :lol:

pablo aimar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by pablo aimar »

im best friends wid lalli, mammone and labroscaino. i see them everyday. to answer ur question fulham boys they would come to play for the cougars first. simply for the fact they want to play with dion, mav and lalli as they are all best friends with each other. and yes they dnt want to play on sundays either as they have going out commintments neary every sat night. especially momo, u wnt get him out of bed before 2 on a sunday. hence the fact i have spoken with all the boys just recently, and next yr looks a good year for the cougars lets just say that. have gone out to see lalli and mav this yr to alot of there games. they look a class above the rest its just a shame cougars are in div 3 cos it looks to easy for them. but that will change as they can see them selves hitting div 1 in 2 years. vigilante i will be sure to pass the message to lalli to get u that bottle. cheese cake shop i know who u are by the way, lol, and u have coached lalli only a couple of seasons ago. he was ur leading goal scorer wen u won the title at adelaide city. so u know the quality he possesses.

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

pablo aimar wrote:im best friends wid lalli, mammone and labroscaino. i see them everyday. to answer ur question fulham boys they would come to play for the cougars first. simply for the fact they want to play with dion, mav and lalli as they are all best friends with each other. and yes they dnt want to play on sundays either as they have going out commintments neary every sat night. especially momo, u wnt get him out of bed before 2 on a sunday. hence the fact i have spoken with all the boys just recently, and next yr looks a good year for the cougars lets just say that. have gone out to see lalli and mav this yr to alot of there games. they look a class above the rest its just a shame cougars are in div 3 cos it looks to easy for them. but that will change as they can see them selves hitting div 1 in 2 years. vigilante i will be sure to pass the message to lalli to get u that bottle. cheese cake shop i know who u are by the way, lol, and u have coached lalli only a couple of seasons ago. he was ur leading goal scorer wen u won the title at adelaide city. so u know the quality he possesses.
Trust me momo gets out of bed before 2pm on a sunday. Check his fan footy logins. :wink:
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:

pablo aimar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by pablo aimar »

yeh that is the only thing he does on a sunday. and even that is a struggle for him. there is no way i can see either labrosciaono, mammone or lalli playing on a sunday league. there sat nights are way too important

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Momo doesnt get out of bed anyday before 3pm.
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:

vigilante
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by vigilante »

to answer your question 5cougars there are quite a few St. Micks boys out there - Perre, Lab and Petch of the ones you named plus others. J.Adami appears out of nowhere whenever there is a scratch match and attends club functions but I think he's taking a break for a while due to family reasons like you mentioned

thanks Aimar but I don't fancy the bottle any time soon! the bet was over the winner of the last rugby world cup :shock:
Boia chi Molla

Paleon Patros Germanos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Paleon Patros Germanos »

No bites Cruehead? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agia Lavra 1821!

THIS BLOOOOOKE
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by THIS BLOOOOOKE »

Golden Greek wrote:
WWJD wrote:
Golden Greek wrote:I heard The Cougars are signing Evan Kounavellis next season.

Marquee signing!
haha, don't think they could afford his wage :wink:
what the whole $150 he gets a week

surely the Cougars could part with that little bit to gain a top scorer for the league and possibly win div 2 next season ifthey get promoted
i wish $150!!!!

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

You're not getting $150 a week Evan?

Giovinco_The_Great
Apprentice
Apprentice

Dont exactly remember, not that many.

Giovinco_The_Great
Apprentice
Apprentice

Why is everyone talking up lalli, i was only sarcastic when i said it, if he was so good hed be in super leauge but he aint, personally i think ross alessi is by far a better striker than him...

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

Giovinco_The_Great wrote:Why is everyone talking up lalli, i was only sarcastic when i said it, if he was so good hed be in super leauge but he aint, personally i think ross alessi is by far a better striker than him...

rosss cuunt!
quality

Badragas

Post by Badragas »

Ross is Freakish....

ranocchio
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by ranocchio »

pablo aimar wrote: they look a class above the rest its just a shame cougars are in div 3 cos it looks to easy for them. but that will change as they can see them selves hitting div 1 in 2 years.

By the sounds of it you Cougar boys have your sights set on Super league

Get your hands off it.

7 games in, and if Burundi win their game in hand they go top of the league.

if it was too easy you would be well clear, and what happened at Mclaren Vale?

dawiseone
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by dawiseone »

Lalli is the better striker than Ross at the moment as Ross is getting over illness issues........Both are FREAKISHHHHHHHHHH
Ross on his day can top the goal scoring charts in any league(including ur super league)....

I don't understand why people are jealous of us having new players at the club who perhaps could apply their trade elsewhere, but choose to play for the best SOCIAL club in AUSTRALIA(hands down).......
Cougars don't care about signing up crazy super league players who can really play for 90mins on Saturdays.......
We sign up players who we can stand for a lot longer than just 90mins a week....A true cougar stays back after training after games and socialize off field...So there's more than just being able to play good soccer, first and utmost you have to be a great bloke and every one of our pick ups this year are GREAT BLOKES who wanna be around the place for more than 90mins a week........

The same prerequisites will be needed next year and the following years to come whether in DIV 1 or DIV 4..
So if you're a top player but a grenache head as well maybe you should stay in SUPER LEAGUE

.......................................................GO COUGARS......................................................

Badragas

Post by Badragas »

ranocchio wrote:
pablo aimar wrote: they look a class above the rest its just a shame cougars are in div 3 cos it looks to easy for them. but that will change as they can see them selves hitting div 1 in 2 years.

By the sounds of it you Cougar boys have your sights set on Super league

Get your hands off it.

7 games in, and if Burundi win their game in hand they go top of the league.

if it was too easy you would be well clear, and what happened at Mclaren Vale?
We are pretty confident we will get promoted even if we lose to Burundi.

Super League - Amatuer League - Not much difference :lol:

We drew At Mclaren Vale after we totally dominated possesion and attack. Even great teams struggle sometimes. For example: brasil - eygpt Italy - egypt. So that puts that arguement to asleep.

ranocchio
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by ranocchio »

A few things,

class above the rest means you should well above us.

Also, best social club in AUSTRALIA?

Tell me when to stop laughing.

dawiseone
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by dawiseone »

ranocchio wrote:A few things,

class above the rest means you should well above us.

Also, best social club in AUSTRALIA?

Tell me when to stop laughing.
Laugh as much as you want.....it's healthy for you
being a cougar is healthy for us.......

Giovinco_The_Great
Apprentice
Apprentice

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ranocchio
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by ranocchio »

If you guys have the best atmosphere in AUSTRALIA, then what are you doing in division 3 with us then?

Why don't u join the A-League?