The Cougars!

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

pablo aimar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: The Cougars!

Post by pablo aimar »

rannocchio, stop commentating mate, its beyond the joke with ur crap now. which club do u associate urself with. is it red blue eagles cos if it is ur bottom of the league mate. ur simply jealous of the cougars to consistantly always talking on here to us. go start ur own convo. there gettin promoted this year thats for sure mate. it only gets better next yr wen 3-4 premier league players who are friends of dion, mav and lalli will be joining the club. they have have come to watch everygame and like wat they see and will be finishing there career's there. so the club cant be socially that bad now can it u twit. the club is going places.

Shadow Boxer
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Shadow Boxer »

I may even come out 2 .....

Reverberation
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Reverberation »

Madam Spank wrote:I may even come out 2 .....
You already did.
Stupid senseless make it stop !!

Shadow Boxer
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Shadow Boxer »

Reverberation wrote:
Madam Spank wrote:I may even come out 2 .....
You already did.
U want a bit sista??

The colours in your avatar and the fact you post on the cougars thread suggest that you are a closet hag or you really do have a manhole

Reverberation
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Reverberation »

I read all the threads in the amateur forum.
Stupid senseless make it stop !!

Kitchimo
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Kitchimo »

pablo aimar wrote:rannocchio, stop commentating mate, its beyond the joke with ur crap now. which club do u associate urself with. is it red blue eagles cos if it is ur bottom of the league mate. ur simply jealous of the cougars to consistantly always talking on here to us. go start ur own convo. there gettin promoted this year thats for sure mate. it only gets better next yr wen 3-4 premier league players who are friends of dion, mav and lalli will be joining the club. they have have come to watch everygame and like wat they see and will be finishing there career's there. so the club cant be socially that bad now can it u twit. the club is going places.
If they're watching every game, how could they be playing Premier League?
http://www.oisc.com.au

Championships
A Grade: 1990, 1991, 1992, 2007, 2010
B Grade: 2001, 2007
C Grade: 2004, 2010
D Grade: 2009, 2010

Cups
A Grade: 1989
B Grade: 2002

pablo aimar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by pablo aimar »

sorry didnt realise u wanted to be that picky. they have seen at least half the games due to injury and them being out of the cup round in rd 1. is tha better. just face it cougars will be going somewhere in the future

Uncle Cracker
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Uncle Cracker »

pablo aimar wrote:first of all for the burundi tosser.
yeh u got the cougars THIS TIME, but mate its only half way during the season. u still gotta play MA HAWS. Make sure u take the full points 3 points there cos if u dnt the last game at the end of the season is going to be ur downful. u were lucky not to be 2 or 3 nil down in the first 10 mins. then u's controlled the game till half time. u are so beatable it isnt funny. ur nothin special at all. next time its u's coming to to the cougars ground surrounded by cougars fans. mate ur in for it. play under there conditions.
for u cheesecake shop i also know who u are and nick lalli played under u and was ur top goal scorer in the adelaide city championship winning team u coached. so those comments are far from true.
Just out of interest, playing you guys in afew weeks, how many supporters do the Cougars get to a game?

D.E.B.S.

Post by D.E.B.S. »

2 + 16 ferals

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by cheesecake shop 2 »

5cougarsthanx wrote:
cheesecake shop 2 wrote:Nick Lalli is a pretender. He will score 1 but miss 5.
Pretender... hmm... found out the other day who you are cheesecake shop 2. Remember when you used to play, you used to trip over your own feet. So unless you have something to back it up, shut up! As for Lalli being a pretender, he is top goalscorer in the league he is playing in, so as far as we are concerned, he is doing a top job.
PS- no wonder why he left Fulham. Between you and Big knob, i mean bigpond, you two are a couple of d**kheads.
Wtf r u on about i never played at Fulham tosser.
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:
looprevil wrote:No. But there is no harm in being positive to AUFC.
Maybe everyone doesn't adore AUFC

Last time I checked it's not an AUFC supporters only forum

So no need to tell them to 'F OFF'

blind_spot
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by blind_spot »

Bodø Glimt wrote:
blind_spot wrote:...defending is our main issue...
I would have thought it would have been discipline and keeping eleven men on the park but hey, what do I know?
Yes Bodo...we are lacking some concentration at the back...example ??? against Villa we scored 5 but conceided 6...5 goals of the 6 were conceided at the back post....Another isssue is dribling in defence, not wanting to kick the ball out ... I think we have to many attacking minded players...therefore we have to improvise at the back...players getting sucked in the play and forget about defending.... it will take a while but we are moving in the right direction..Discipline is not an issue as its been improving and at the moment we are quite happy with that....
In one sentence what's lacking is the tactical discipline on the pitch in the game...Players get told what they have to do but somehow they lack consistency in mentaining their position on the park...hopefully we can rectify that b4 its too late
Poli Suntem Noi!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaujKd58 ... re=related

Fortza Poli Timisoara C.V.U.C.S. !!!!!!

Badragas
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by Badragas »

Uncle Cracker wrote:
yeh u got the cougars THIS TIME, but mate its only half way during the season. u still gotta play MA HAWS. Make sure u take the full points 3 points there cos if u dnt the last game at the end of the season is going to be ur downful. u were lucky not to be 2 or 3 nil down in the first 10 mins. then u's controlled the game till half time. u are so beatable it isnt funny. ur nothin special at all. next time its u's coming to to the cougars ground surrounded by cougars fans. mate ur in for it. play under there conditions.
for u cheesecake shop i also know who u are and nick lalli played under u and was ur top goal scorer in the adelaide city championship winning team u coached. so those comments are far from true.
Just out of interest, playing you guys in afew weeks, how many supporters do the Cougars get to a game?
Well For Amatuer pretty decent amount i suppose. Not sure who to compare to. Playing you guys will be the biggest game we have ever had in a cup round, so we expect a few heads. Will be a really good challenge that we a really looking foward to.

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

what would the normal crowd numbers compare to the numbers you had against Para Hills East in the cup??
If that is anything to go by i would guess around 50 odd on the side lines.

Badragas

Post by Badragas »

East Boy wrote:what would the normal crowd numbers compare to the numbers you had against Para Hills East in the cup??
If that is anything to go by i would guess around 50 odd on the side lines.
well last week played away to burundi, we had many more numbers compared to parahills east.

messidona
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by messidona »

Mate, u've fallen for the whole broken English crap and he's using every possible african stereotype just to take the piss...i can guarantee you this burundi guy is just some clown from cougars.
"I'm not injury prone"- Michael Owen

Σπαρτιάτης
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Σπαρτιάτης »

are you crazy my name abedi iam fan of burundi why you keep saying im from cougar i not play there if they offer anything for me i stick with my own brothers

Badragas

Post by Badragas »

BURUNDI viva campion wrote:are you crazy my name abedi iam fan of burundi why you keep saying im from cougar i not play there if they offer anything for me i stick with my own brothers
Are you sure we can not swing you across to our club? We have good shower facilities!!?? And give you virgin girl! :lol:

ozriel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ozriel »

5cougarsthanx wrote:
ranocchio wrote:If you guys have the best atmosphere in AUSTRALIA, then what are you doing in division 3 with us then?

Why don't u join the A-League?
Finocchio, when you say us, what club are you affiliated with and why are you so interested in our issues. :?:
this is a forum isnt it ? if you dont like outsiders having a say get your own website.

Badragas

Post by Badragas »

ozriel wrote:
5cougarsthanx wrote:
ranocchio wrote:If you guys have the best atmosphere in AUSTRALIA, then what are you doing in division 3 with us then?

Why don't u join the A-League?
Finocchio, when you say us, what club are you affiliated with and why are you so interested in our issues. :?:
this is a forum isnt it ? if you dont like outsiders having a say get your own website.

This is our website now... :D

5cougarsthanx
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by 5cougarsthanx »

cheesecake shop 2 wrote:
5cougarsthanx wrote:
cheesecake shop 2 wrote:Nick Lalli is a pretender. He will score 1 but miss 5.
Pretender... hmm... found out the other day who you are cheesecake shop 2. Remember when you used to play, you used to trip over your own feet. So unless you have something to back it up, shut up! As for Lalli being a pretender, he is top goalscorer in the league he is playing in, so as far as we are concerned, he is doing a top job.
PS- no wonder why he left Fulham. Between you and Big knob, i mean bigpond, you two are a couple of d**kheads.
Apologies then, must be mistaken for another Sabino...
CROYDON COUGARS SC Est 1999

Evergreen
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Evergreen »

Badragas wrote:This is our website now... :D
Sod off !!! :D
Nothing ever lasts for ever

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

5cougarsthanx wrote:
cheesecake shop 2 wrote:
Apologies then, must be mistaken for another Sabino...
Obviously. Get your facts right before you post them.
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:

Evergreen
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Evergreen »

cheesecake shop 2 wrote:Obviously. Get your facts right before you post them.
Look who's talking !
Nothing ever lasts for ever

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Evergreen wrote:
Look who's talking !
What have i said thats wrong apart from Nick Lalli missing goals??? Obviously you need to check your facts coz he misses a few.
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:

Badragas

Post by Badragas »

cheesecake shop 2 wrote:
Evergreen wrote:
Look who's talking !
What have i said thats wrong apart from Nick Lalli missing goals??? Obviously you need to check your facts coz he misses a few.

i think you may have a secret crush on him! :lol:

CaloTed
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by CaloTed »

You Cougar Boys are not the best supported club in the west nor do you have the best atmosphere. I always remember when your team is down so does all the atmosphere. I know cos played against you guys many times. Too many club jumpers in your club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

5cougarsthanx
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by 5cougarsthanx »

CaloTed wrote:You Cougar Boys are not the best supported club in the west nor do you have the best atmosphere. I always remember when your team is down so does all the atmosphere. I know cos played against you guys many times. Too many club jumpers in your club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Hey CaloTed, I know... the Monarchs have the best atmosphere, oh yeah, the 5 ressies players that decide to hang around and watch the a's play. Look at yourselves before you start dishing out to others and PS- I'd be more worried about staying promoted in div 2, cos if you go down, those few players you got there will leave, with the two supporters you have at the Monarchs aswell. VA FANKOULO! and another thing I must add, you have a 50 year old still scoring goals for you... thought Fab was always pretty average... start recruiting mate.

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

5cougarsthanx wrote:
CaloTed wrote:You Cougar Boys are not the best supported club in the west nor do you have the best atmosphere. I always remember when your team is down so does all the atmosphere. I know cos played against you guys many times. Too many club jumpers in your club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Hey CaloTed, I know... the Monarchs have the best atmosphere, oh yeah, the 5 ressies players that decide to hang around and watch the a's play. Look at yourselves before you start dishing out to others and PS- I'd be more worried about staying promoted in div 2, cos if you go down, those few players you got there will leave, with the two supporters you have at the Monarchs aswell. VA FANKOULO! and another thing I must add, you have a 50 year old still scoring goals for you... thought Fab was always pretty average... start recruiting mate.
You obviously didn't hear they had a good result on the weekend beating Salisbury Villa 6-2.

5cougarsthanx
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by 5cougarsthanx »

crue head wrote:
5cougarsthanx wrote:
You obviously didn't hear they had a good result on the weekend beating Salisbury Villa 6-2.
And one result determines where they are going this year? Where are they on the ladder? Play a great game one week, can play crap the next. Love to see the Monarchs sink anyway.

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

No definitely not - one result doesn't determine the whole year.

From what i can see however, Monarchs have turned it around and put it together and will have a strong second half to the season.

They beat Budapest and Salisbury Villa in consecutive weeks, who are the pace setters of our division.

Anyhoo, i'll let the two of you get back to it - just thought i'd add my thoughts.