Div 3 Round 15 Predicitions

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

bigdawg
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Div 3 Round 15 Predicitions

Post by bigdawg »

Beograd V South Coast 46-0 :lol:
Croatia V Payn Postel 3-0
Bosna V Macedonia 1-1
Ateras V Blue Eagles 2-1
Athelstone V Brahma lodge 1-3

B-Boy
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by B-Boy »

Beograd V South Coast
Croatia V Payneham
Bosna V Macedonia
Asteras V Blue Eagles
Athelstone V Brahma Lodge

ORANGE PEELER
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by ORANGE PEELER »

Beograd vs South Coast - Beograd to bounce back after their cup loss 4-1
Croatia vs Payn Postel - battle at the bottom, Croatia will be too good 3-0
Bosna vs Macedonia - big game 1-1
Asteras vs Blue Eagles - another big game 3-2
Athelstone vs Brahma lodge - Stones 2-1 only cos their keeper is getting paid :lol:

bergul
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by bergul »

Beograd V South Coast 3-0
Croatia V Payn Postel 3-1
Bosna V Macedonia 1-2
Ateras V Blue Eagles 0-1
Athelstone V Brahma lodge 1-1

cbf gk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cbf gk »

the coon! :) hey chunky chunder, clean sheet vs top team! haha.
The Coon!

Cunning Stunt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cunning Stunt »

cbf gk wrote:the coon! :) hey chunky chunder, clean sheet vs top team! haha.
Chucky Chunder is in the top team so he doesn't have that opportunity. A win next week and he'll win the league.
Does Kevin Rudd refer to his genitals as the stimulus package?

cbf gk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cbf gk »

I could train a bunch of monkeys to win a c div. that's y i play a's in div 3. cause im good enough to play a's. so tell him congrats on winning c's, ill enjoy playing a's.
The Coon!

ORANGE PEELER
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by ORANGE PEELER »

Any other scores?
Bosna v Maco
Beograd v Sth Coast
Croatia v Postel

Asteras 1 - BE 0
Stones 1 - Brahma 0

This has got to be 1 of the closest titles races in a while....definately will come down to the final round

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!

I Am Number Two
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by I Am Number Two »

Beograd 1 : South Coast 1
Bye bye promotion.

Croatia 2 : Postel 2

Cunning Stunt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cunning Stunt »

cbf gk wrote:I could train a bunch of monkeys to win a c div. that's y i play a's in div 3. cause im good enough to play a's. so tell him congrats on winning c's, ill enjoy playing a's.
You make as much sense as a bunch of monkeys. Who knows, many a C team could possibly beat your a team.

Ignite_10
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ignite_10 »

ORANGE PEELER wrote:Any other scores?
Bosna v Maco
Beograd v Sth Coast
Croatia v Postel

Asteras 1 - BE 0
Stones 1 - Brahma 0

This has got to be 1 of the closest titles races in a while....definately will come down to the final round

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!
bosna 1-0 macos

cbf gk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cbf gk »

name 1? the is a reason people play c's. either its older guys just having a kick or its players that are not good enough! i dnt care, he play c's, i play a's nuff said.
The Coon!

Cunning Stunt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cunning Stunt »

cbf gk wrote:name 1? the is a reason people play c's. either its older guys just having a kick or its players that are not good enough! i dnt care, he play c's, i play a's nuff said.
If you didn't care why did you make an issue of it in the first place? It could also be that the 11:30am kick off fits in with their lifestyle better than a 3:00pm one.

ORANGE PEELER
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by ORANGE PEELER »

Bosna 1 Maco 0
Beograd 1 Sth Coast 1
Asteras 1 BE 0
Stones 1 Brahma 0
Croatia 2 Postel 2

Ladder (i maybe wrong)
Bosna 31pts
Brahma 29
Asteras 28
Maco 26
BE 24
Beograd 22
Sth Coast 16 -6
Stones -17
Croatia 13
Postel 3

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

Nah I rkn athelstone still on 16pts.
Croatia need a rabbit out the hat to save relegation with Stones hitting form.

Tight at the top, its Bosna's to lose from here.

Next weeks games:
Blue Eagles - Brahma. Brahma will be very fired up, but Blue Eagles play nice football can cause damage on that big pitch.
PPU - Bosna. You would think Bosna, but stranger things have happened.
Beograd - Athelstone. Athelstone still need a win to save themselves. Now that the Serbs cant get promoted, maybe they'll do Stones a favour so the Croats can go down???..... :lol:
MU Lions - Asteras. Match of the round, the loser will kiss promotion goodbye.
Sth Coast - Croatia. A Cro win could have Sth Coast in deep trouble for relegation. Sth Coast need the win for breathing space.

Every game is significant. Should be ripper.

ORANGE PEELER
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by ORANGE PEELER »

The Kop wrote:Nah I rkn athelstone still on 16pts.
Croatia need a rabbit out the hat to save relegation with Stones hitting form.

Tight at the top, its Bosna's to lose from here.

Next weeks games:
Blue Eagles - Brahma. Brahma will be very fired up, but Blue Eagles play nice football can cause damage on that big pitch.
PPU - Bosna. You would think Bosna, but stranger things have happened.
Beograd - Athelstone. Athelstone still need a win to save themselves. Now that the Serbs cant get promoted, maybe they'll do Stones a favour so the Croats can go down???..... :lol:
MU Lions - Asteras. Match of the round, the loser will kiss promotion goodbye.
Sth Coast - Croatia. A Cro win could have Sth Coast in deep trouble for relegation. Sth Coast need the win for breathing space.

Every game is significant. Should be ripper.

sorry KOP that was their GD, they r on 16 that's correct

Cunning Stunt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cunning Stunt »

It'd be so much easier to read if people used fixed width text.

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

500RedCardMan wrote:Beograd 1 : South Coast 1
Bye bye promotion.
0/3...I think you're on your way to an F for FAIL. :wink:

The question has to be asked - have you jinxed it for your boys with your bold prediction of 7 victories to finish off the year? Have they choked under your high expectations? :shock:

I Am Number Two
Squad Player
Squad Player

Hosovac wrote:0/3...I think you're on your way to an F for FAIL. :wink:

The question has to be asked - have you jinxed it for your boys with your bold prediction of 7 victories to finish off the year? Have they choked under your high expectations? :shock:
Maybe... :? No way did I expect the team to be this 'fluid' each week though!

When you look at the last 3 games, of our 4 defenders only 1 player has played in all 3 games. And he won't be playing next week... Our right winger went overseas last Thursday. Two players had to work yesterday... who the fuck works on Sundays?!? One had to sit out a game due to suspension...

Came close to forfeiting the B's game yesterday as we only had 6 players about an hour before the start. I had to ref the B's game (we didn't have a linesman) and by the time I changed etc., the ref had blown the whistle to start the A's game. Coach was off sick... I didn't even know what position I was playing... basically looked around the pitch and slotted into the 'gap' at right full-back. Most guys played out of position... I remember looking in front of me at one stage, the left winger was standing up forward, the attacking midfielder was on the right standing, and the forward and our right winger were both on the left wing playing one-two's. WTF!? ... structure completely gone out the window.

Ah well. I guess avoiding relegation is our new goal now. :lol:

brucealmighty
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by brucealmighty »

Stones vs Brahma!!!
Well stones were deffinatly lucky to hang on. They had a good 20mins in first half and put there oppertunity away. Rest of the game was all brahma, Id say the COON had a sore leg he took that many goal kicks. No one could find the back of the net, could have something to do with both there strickers out with suspensions, But thats soccer! well done to athelstone
got the points and now should stay in div 3!!

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

500RedCardMan wrote: When you look at the last 3 games, of our 4 defenders only 1 player has played in all 3 games. And he won't be playing next week... Our right winger went overseas last Thursday. Two players had to work yesterday... who the fuck works on Sundays?!? One had to sit out a game due to suspension...

Came close to forfeiting the B's game yesterday as we only had 6 players about an hour before the start. I had to ref the B's game (we didn't have a linesman) and by the time I changed etc., the ref had blown the whistle to start the A's game. Coach was off sick... I didn't even know what position I was playing... basically looked around the pitch and slotted into the 'gap' at right full-back. Most guys played out of position... I remember looking in front of me at one stage, the left winger was standing up forward, the attacking midfielder was on the right standing, and the forward and our right winger were both on the left wing playing one-two's. WTF!? ... structure completely gone out the window.
Welcome to amateurs...been there, done all that - don't miss it tbh.

I'll never forget once at the Tribunal and Tony asked me "how come none of your committee are here" - I pissed myself laughing - "what faaarken committee?" :lol:

As for your comment about working on Sundays...I never realised you had Jews playing for your mob...or are they mormons? :wink:

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

Hosovac wrote:
500RedCardMan wrote: When you look at the last 3 games, of our 4 defenders only 1 player has played in all 3 games. And he won't be playing next week... Our right winger went overseas last Thursday. Two players had to work yesterday... who the fuck works on Sundays?!? One had to sit out a game due to suspension...

Welcome to amateurs...been there, done all that - don't miss it tbh.

I'll never forget once at the Tribunal and Tony asked me "how come none of your committee are here" - I pissed myself laughing - "what faaarken committee?" :lol:

As for your comment about working on Sundays...I never realised you had Jews playing for your mob...or are they mormons? :wink:
Looks like White City has fallen down the gurgler, their juniors is up the sh*t, and now the almighty amateurs is falling apart. Frank Park might be open for lease soon, now I know why no reno's have been done in 30 years :lol:

Hos, looks like their next goal will be the over 35's against you next year ?? :wink:
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

Zeljko Jurin wrote: Looks like White City has fallen down the gurgler, their juniors is up the sh*t, and now the almighty amateurs is falling apart. Frank Park might be open for lease soon, now I know why no reno's have been done in 30 years :lol:

Hos, looks like their next goal will be the over 35's against you next year ?? :wink:
Our amateri will cave before theirs. :shock:

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

Hosovac wrote:
Zeljko Jurin wrote: Looks like White City has fallen down the gurgler, their juniors is up the sh*t, and now the almighty amateurs is falling apart. Frank Park might be open for lease soon, now I know why no reno's have been done in 30 years :lol:

Our amateri will cave before theirs. :shock:
We know that, but we never raved on about how almighty they are, and that the amateurs are the be all and end all of our club

I Am Number Two
Squad Player
Squad Player

Zeljko Jurin wrote:Looks like White City has fallen down the gurgler, their juniors is up the sh*t, and now the almighty amateurs is falling apart. Frank Park might be open for lease soon, now I know why no reno's have been done in 30 years :lol:

:lol: Far from it.
I'm sure there is some Serb somewhere who will take it upon themselves do the right thing and fix the junior set up, like you have at the Raiders. Another junior pitch will be built in the off season so who knows...

As for the Amateurs, we need to get rid of the 3rd team and it should free up a few bodies to help out before/during the B's and A's matches, and at the same time we shouldn't then be in situations where our B's are on the verge of forfeiting games!

I Am Number Two
Squad Player
Squad Player

Zeljko Jurin wrote:We know that, but we never raved on about how almighty they are, and that the amateurs are the be all and end all of our club
We have? When?!? :shock:
We're obviously trying to build an amateur club with a good club atmosphere (FAR from it at the moment...) but who ever said we're aiming to be the "be all and end all" down at FMP? It's all about building a supporter base / core group of people who can help out with running the club in the future.

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

500RedCardMan wrote: I'm sure there is some Serb somewhere who will take it upon themselves do the right thing
Forward planning at it's best. :lol:

I nominate General, with my special mate "John Deere" to be his "desna ruka". :wink: :lol:

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

500RedCardMan wrote: We're obviously trying to build an amateur club with a good club atmosphere (FAR from it at the moment...) but who ever said we're aiming to be the "be all and end all" down at FMP? It's all about building a supporter base / core group of people who can help out with running the club in the future.
Wouldn't this be in direct competition with the Feds?

In theory it sounds great - in practice it's a bit more difficult I think, especially when pooling from the 1 ethnic group (majority).

I don't recall our amateurs ever having "supporters"...faaark me if half the rezzies players stuck around for the A's match it was an achievement. :lol:

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

500RedCardMan wrote:
Zeljko Jurin wrote:Looks like White City has fallen down the gurgler, their juniors is up the sh*t, and now the almighty amateurs is falling apart. Frank Park might be open for lease soon, now I know why no reno's have been done in 30 years :lol:

:lol: Far from it.
I'm sure there is some Serb somewhere who will take it upon themselves do the right thing and fix the junior set up, like you have at the Raiders. Another junior pitch will be built in the off season so who knows...

As for the Amateurs, we need to get rid of the 3rd team and it should free up a few bodies to help out before/during the B's and A's matches, and at the same time we shouldn't then be in situations where our B's are on the verge of forfeiting games!
You sound very convincing :shock:

Maybe you need that dude with the brada, cowboy hat and RM's that coaches your u/8's :lol: :lol: :lol:

He needs install some decipline though, when our u/8's got to double figures against yours, one of your kids spat the dummy and tried to wreck and pull the small goals out :wink: :lol:

I Am Number Two
Squad Player
Squad Player

Hosovac wrote:Wouldn't this be in direct competition with the Feds?

In theory it sounds great - in practice it's a bit more difficult I think, especially when pooling from the 1 ethnic group (majority).

I don't recall our amateurs ever having "supporters"...faaark me if half the rezzies players stuck around for the A's match it was an achievement. :lol:
You'd think so... but at the moment everything pretty much functions as one entity. The people that come to watch us are the same people that watch White City etc.