Cup Final Results

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Cup Final Results

Post by Jay Walking »

swannsong wrote:
changxinyu wrote:can provied you with wow gold cheap wow gold.If you want to wow power leveling buy wow gold,This is professional wow gold farming company here. The best shop who saving your money on buyingwow power leveling cheap wow power leveling in the world changlijie090929
Try contacting referees who do Manchester United's home games...apparently theirs do not work very well !!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poker Face
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Poker Face »

Well done westies the game was played in good spirit except for the typical suky lala celtic boys havin a winge at every free kick but i must say to the westies team why leave one of your players on the pine all game. :o :o :o well any way to all the over 35 teams well done it has been a great comp this year and hope next season is just as good.. :D :D :D

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Poker Face wrote:Well done westies the game was played in good spirit except for the typical suky lala celtic boys havin a winge at every free kick but i must say to the westies team why leave one of your players on the pine all game. :o :o :o well any way to all the over 35 teams well done it has been a great comp this year and hope next season is just as good.. :D :D :D
How could Celtic let Dave Bailey score the winner. How could Westies let Dave take the free kick? We will never hear the end of this now.

wato87
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by wato87 »

Jay Walking wrote:
Poker Face wrote:Well done westies the game was played in good spirit except for the typical suky lala celtic boys havin a winge at every free kick but i must say to the westies team why leave one of your players on the pine all game. :o :o :o well any way to all the over 35 teams well done it has been a great comp this year and hope next season is just as good.. :D :D :D
How could Celtic let Dave Bailey score the winner. How could Westies let Dave take the free kick? We will never hear the end of this now.

The worst part is that i have it on tape :shock: :shock: :shock:
Maybe the new favorite movie at the Bailey Household???

wato87
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by wato87 »

Hey Swannsong, when do you think you might get a chance to put your pictures up for the O35's?

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

wato87 wrote:Hey Swannsong, when do you think you might get a chance to put your pictures up for the O35's?
Soon, but I'm overworking Paint Shop Pro adding hair, removing excess weight and removing wrinkles.
Fortunately not too many shots are blurred (because noone moved fast enough.) :wink:

Watch the brief highlights on YouTube.

Para Hills West (1) Brahma Lodge (0)

Link to all 2009 SAASL Over 35's Cup Final - Para Hills West v Brahma Lodge photos

Adelaide Vikings (5) Old Ignatians (2) - first Iggies goal !

Link to all SAASL 2009 Reserve Cup Final Adelaide Vikings v Old Ignatians photos.

Link to all 2009 Bianco Challenge Cup Final - Elizabeth Downs v Ingle Farm photos
Southern Knights SC - 2024 - Celebrating 30 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

GOD
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by GOD »

I was the photographer for the Farms, and I have to say - it was one of the most proudest moments I have ever seen in my life from all the boys and especially the supporters. I stood next to the Downs goals on the pitch and I can hear our supporters like Andy Lynn and Robbo from over 100m away high up in the stands - outplayed and outvoiced the Downs for sure.

Massive respect for Bert who came into the change rooms after to congratulate us, I was right next to him but felt too humbled to take a photo:)

here are some images from the day

wato87
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by wato87 »

swannsong wrote:
wato87 wrote:Hey Swannsong, when do you think you might get a chance to put your pictures up for the O35's?
Soon, but I'm overworking Paint Shop Pro adding hair, removing excess weight and removing wrinkles.
Fortunately not too many shots are blurred (because noone moved fast enough.) :wink:

Watch the brief highlights on YouTube.

Para Hills West (1) Brahma Lodge (0)

Link to all 2009 SAASL Over 35's Cup Final - Para Hills West v Brahma Lodge photos

Adelaide Vikings (5) Old Ignatians (2) - first Iggies goal !

Link to all SAASL 2009 Reserve Cup Final Adelaide Vikings v Old Ignatians photos.

Link to all 2009 Bianco Challenge Cup Final - Elizabeth Downs v Ingle Farm photos
Thanks for that Swannsong, good work as always.

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Crab football final at Hindmarsh ?

Ubietz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Ubietz »

Swanny do you have any footage of the Farm V Downs game?
«Εμείς μαζί για μια ζωή»

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

The Smiff wrote:Swanny do you have any footage of the Farm V Downs game?
Some short passages but no goals unfortunately.
They have been a real pain to upload...I'll see what I can do.
The home computer is in real demand lately.