Kegerator

Are you a player or coach looking for a new club? Are you a club looking for new players or coaches? This forum is for posting messages for those looking for players, coaches or clubs including details of any clubs upcoming trials.
We encourage the distribution of any information posted in this forum to schools etc.
Users can post announcements in this forum and can lock their own topics.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, Judge Judy, COLOSSUS, Forum Admins

paul merson
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Kegerator

Post by paul merson »

Hi guys, Im looking into purchasing a kegerator for my bar, anyone got any recommendations or know of good places to buy or avoid?

Cheers

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Re: Kegerator

Post by swannsong »

paul merson wrote:Hi guys, Im looking into purchasing a kegerator for my bar, anyone got any recommendations or know of good places to buy or avoid?

Cheers
D.I.Y.
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

kramerica
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Kegerator

Post by kramerica »

paul merson wrote:Hi guys, Im looking into purchasing a kegerator for my bar, anyone got any recommendations or know of good places to buy or avoid?

Cheers
Sorry for the late reply, just saw the thread. Guys below are at Pooraka SA (Beer Belly). They sell kegerators and also all the parts to make your own (I made my own out of my old beer fridge). I have found them to be the best priced in Adelaide, they sell everything from beer kits to hops and grains.

http://www.beerbelly.com.au/