Man United vs Man City

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Man United vs Man City

Post by Le King »

robinfriday10 wrote:
MUFCBOY wrote:Is city now bigger then liverpool because they are above them on the ladder? i think not, like there song says "5 european cups, 18 leagues"

so liverpool bigger than the rags mufcBOY????????????????????????????????
not so smart if u answer a question with a question are u lol 32 years, shiraz all

city n Chelsea fans give me the shits. They get taken over by millionares or billionares n buy big name players, n then they have the nerve to call united supporters bandwagoners pffff please

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

MUFCBOY wrote: city n Chelsea fans give me the shits. They get taken over by millionares or billionares n buy big name players, n then they have the nerve to call united supporters bandwagoners pffff please
Atleast Chelsea were somewhat successful before they got taken over by the Ru$$ian mafia.

City fans are just delusional.
Feel Good Inc.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

El Capitano wrote:
MUFCBOY wrote: city n Chelsea fans give me the shits. They get taken over by millionares or billionares n buy big name players, n then they have the nerve to call united supporters bandwagoners pffff please
Atleast Chelsea were somewhat successful before they got taken over by the Ru$$ian mafia.

hahaha
money dun buy u success, jst ask chelsea, ok they have won the league after 50 yrs but no CL
i rkn theyd give it a gd shake this yr
cnt wait inter v chelski

M160RA
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by M160RA »

blue moon wrote: theres fans and then there fans. most united fans i know couldnt name 3 or 4 players in their team - or even know their score from the weekend. but its all about selling the shirts isnt it. bandwagoners and your welcome to the millions of them you have. the test will come if theres a lean period, at least we can say our supporters will stick with us through anything.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it any wonder you lot are know as the Liars. By the way, should I bother showing you a comparison of crowds for United and City games in those 26 years without winning the League? Let alone when we were playing second division. No, I didn't think you'd like the truth. bottle of shiraz typical pair of city gobshites.

Here Bertie, remember these MASSIVE crowds? Even Darlington fans follow their team more than your rabble. :D

DEC 4 (FACR2) DARLINGTON - MANCHESTER CITY 1-1 (1-0)
Attendance: 7,250
Goals: MC: Dickov (77). DC: Bennett (16)
Line up: Weaver, Edghill , Wiekens, Morrison , Vaughan, Crooks , Pollock, Mason (Dickov ),Goater, Taylor, Russell
Match report by:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEC 8 (AWCR1) MANCHESTER CITY - MANSFIELD 1-2 (0-0)
Attendance: 3,007
Goals: MC: Allsopp (74). MT: Peacock (,)
Line up: Wright, Rimmer , Fenton , Vaughan, Jeff Whitley, Brown, Pollock (Jim Whitley), Tiatto , Allsopp, Taylor (Bailey), Heaney
Manchester United, not arrogant, just better.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

This is a good little read to show that we offered the money we agreed on at the start of his loan, but because his agent owned him and his agent was gonna get all the money, he accepted the higher offer of what City gave, even though a fee with United was agreed on when he first came to us on loan.

City stepped in to sign Tevez in the summer when United failed to agree terms on a permanent deal with the striker after offering the £25.5 million asking price.

A United statement at the time revealed the club had "agreed to pay the option price of £25.5 million and offered Carlos a five-year contract which would have made him one of its highest-paid players.

"Disappointingly, however, his advisers informed the club that, despite the success he has enjoyed during one of the club's most successful periods, he does not wish to continue playing for Manchester United."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woi9H3q85XQ

shiraz slappa
ur gonna win shiraz all

love the girl on the left with the black hair at the 30second mark
hahah typical shiraz pommy woman

robinfriday10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by robinfriday10 »

[quote="MUFCBOY"]hahah typical shiraz pommy woman

take it your not english MUFCBOY?????

youtube footage live from east london :lol: :lol:
things happen for a reason

Litmanen
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Litmanen »

MUFCBOY wrote:
El Capitano wrote:

hahaha
money dun buy u success, jst ask chelsea, ok they have won the league after 50 yrs but no CL
i rkn theyd give it a gd shake this yr
cnt wait inter v chelski

At least we turned up against Barcelona last year.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Yeh but u lost as did we

anyways great win by united tonight, shoulda killed em with the sitter Rooney missed. Tevez scored all 3 goals for city so they really had nothing. U will always be a small clubs haha

and bellamy ur a shiraz twat, uve won shiraz all so shudup n go home ice ur head

M160RA
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by M160RA »

Normal service has been resumed. :lol:

TOPGUNJIMMYAUFC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by TOPGUNJIMMYAUFC »

whata a winnnnnn

whata fkkkkknnnnn winnnnnnnnnnnnnn

rooooooonnnneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

top game top performance an all the way man unitedddddddddddd......
RADIO LALASEMENO
http://www.lalasemeno.gr

this has just changed my life............above link

dont use my name..

What has 100 legs & 4 teeth? The front row of the Collingwood cheer squad

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

M160RA wrote:Normal service has been resumed. :lol:
beating city who think they r a big club n closing the gap lol

M160RA
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by M160RA »

It's so much sweeter when nomarks like Gary grenache spout crap like "not if, when, we beat United and get to Wembley."

Wem-ber-lee,
Wem-ber-lee,
It's the famous part of London
that Man City never see,
Wem-ber-lee,
Wem-ber-lee.

TOPGUNJIMMYAUFC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

M160RA wrote:It's so much sweeter when nomarks like Gary grenache spout crap like "not if, when, we beat United and get to Wembley."

Wem-ber-lee,
Wem-ber-lee,
that Man City never see,
Wem-ber-lee,
Wem-ber-lee.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
RADIO LALASEMENO

dont use my name..

robinfriday10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by robinfriday10 »

MUFCBOY wrote:city who think they r a big club n closing the gap

gap is closing as a club , slowly on the park, but none the less we're a lot better than what we've been over the years. if you understand that statement MUFCOZBOY!!!!
MUFCBOY wrote:go home ice ur head
you are a tool MUFCOZBOY, bottles,coins if throwing objects at players on the park is deemed ok by you is it any wonder rag supporters are thought of the way they are.(not just about the team!!).

is that mr glazers way of trying to relieve financial pressure get the fans to throw money onto the ground :lol:

as Biff said " I hate manure"

TOPGUNJIMMYAUFC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Man United in final after last-gasp victory

January 28, 2010 09:30am
MANCHESTER United have won their return bout with Manchester City 3-1 and advanced to the League Cup Final after a brilliant Wayne Rooney goal in extra time.

Rooney's 92nd minute goal put Manchester United 4-3 ahead of City on aggregate, with Old Trafford erupting in derium as the final whistle went.

The holders now will play Aston Villa in the final after overturning a 2-1 deficit from last week's semi-final first leg.

The United team did a lap of honour after winning the League Cup derby return and turning the tables on City.

Rooney had saved his team from extra time by striking a powerful eight-metre header from a Ryan Giggs cross.

It followed a well-worked short corner and clinched a 4-3 aggregate semi-final victory, denying City what would have been a place in their first major final for 29 years.

On an evening of high drama at Old Trafford, former United forward Carlos Tevez - scorer of both goals in City's 2-1 first leg victory last week - was again prominent as his 75th minute goal tied the aggregate scores at 3-3.

After a goalless first half, Rooney sent Giggs racing clear in the 51st minute and, after City appeared to have halted the attack, Michael Carrick's pass found veteran midfielder Paul Scholes who finished clinically from a dozen yards.

In the 70th minute, the tie looked decided after Darren Fletcher laid a Nani pass into the path of Carrick who scored with a precision 'pass' into the corner of the City goal.

But Tevez struck five minutes later, flicking the ball powerfully into the home goal from eight yards after United failed to deal with Craig Bellamy's cross.

The build-up to the second leg had been intense; the feud between Tevez and Gary Neville, the FA warning both clubs about their behaviour, City's chief exec Garry Cook appearing in a televised rally in which he gloated to his club's fans that they would become "the biggest and the best in the world.''

There had also been a major operation by Great Manchester Police, who made a number of pre-match raids around the region in an effort to avoid the crowd trouble that had marred the first leg.

Against this backdrop, the game started at a frenetic pace with United playing Rooney as a solitary striker ahead of a five-man midfield.

Nani, so impressive in helping Rooney score four in the weekend league victory over Hull, forced young City defender Dedryck Boyata to make a superb defending header with Rooney poised to connect.

Tevez was being jeered by home support every time he touched the ball and his former fans were far from impressed when he went down heavily after Rio Ferdinand appeared to accidentally catch the Argentine under the chin with his trailing arm.

But City, full of pace and daring on the counter-attack, looked capable of adding to their slender first leg advantage.

In the 22nd minute, Shaun Wright-Phillips landed a perfect cross for Bellamy whose effort was well kept out by Edwin van der Sar before Tevez tested the keeper with a diving header.

United responded with Giggs' latching onto Fletcher's neat lay-off and drawing a fine save from Given before the Irish keeper was again alert in keeping out Giggs' dangerous cross after a rare slip by Boyata.

If anything, the second half opened in even more intense fashion than the first with defender Micah Richards being allowed to advance to the edge of the United area before testing van der Sar.

Tevez was booked for a nasty hack at Rafael, joining Scholes in the book for a first half foul on Wright-Phillips and the mood darkened further when Bellamy appeared to be hit by a coin thrown by United fans as he took a City corner.

A minute later, Scholes levelled the aggregate score and, shortly after, had a hand in another promising attack which ended with a goalmouth scramble and Fletcher seeing his shot deflected to safety.

Boyata had to defend heroically, again, to keep out a Nani cross while Carrick did well in flicking over a threatening Richards header but, after Carrick had doubled United's lead, a miss by Rooney looked in danger of becoming the game's turning point.

Three minutes later, Tevez equalised the aggregate score and United were back at square one.

A late Carrick shot and weak header from substitute Emmaneul Adebayor both failed to threaten the keepers and the semi-final appeared to be heading for extra-time until the late drama.
RADIO LALASEMENO

dont use my name..

blue moon
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by blue moon »

M160RA wrote:It's so much sweeter when nomarks like Gary grenache spout crap like "not if, when, we beat United and get to Wembley."

Wem-ber-lee,
Wem-ber-lee,
that Man City never see,
Wem-ber-lee,
Wem-ber-lee.
didnt think this cup meant anything to you. i think the fact that it went down to the very last minute of two games shows the gap has certainly closed with regards to the quality of the two teams.

tick tock.

M160RA
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by M160RA »

This cup means very little. The fact that we had the opportunity to beat our local rivals means a whole lot more.

M160RA
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by M160RA »

robinfriday10 wrote:[
throwing objects at players on the park

Yes, that is clearly wrong by any fans.

" I hate manure"
Well, stop talking it and the taste may disappear. :D

M160RA
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by M160RA »

robinfriday10 wrote:[
bottles,coins if throwing objects at players on the park
Come on, give the lad credit for hitting Bellamy with a coin. I mean, that's a hell of a shot to hit him from London.
:D

robinfriday10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by robinfriday10 »

M160RA wrote:talking it
talking about it

Trimboli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Trimboli »

MUFCBOY wrote:Yeh but u lost as did we
Get your facts straight Toolboy - Chelsea did not actually lose a game to Barcelona - Manchester United, however, did.
Never argue with an idiot - they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Jimbob
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jimbob »

Trimboli wrote:
MUFCBOY wrote:Yeh but u lost as did we
Get your facts straight Toolboy - Chelsea did not actually lose a game to Barcelona - Manchester United, however, did.
Well, that makes all the difference then! That must mean that because Chelsea lost over 2 legs instead of just 1 game then they are somehow better than Manchester United!

I can't believe we all forgot about these vital facts from last season, it's made me completely change my opinion of both teams now. I can't believe how fantastic Chelsea are and how utterly shite United are!

M160RA
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

People in glass houses etc.

Post by M160RA »

Attachments
img4371u.jpg
img4371u.jpg (103.84 KiB) Viewed 3144 times

Man City Over 35s
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Re: People in glass houses etc.

Post by Man City Over 35s »

M160RA wrote:.
I was a member of the Cheltenham & Gloucester branch in the early 80s. Great to see they are still going strong..

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Man City Over 35s wrote:Why were united fans wearing Norwich City scarves?
Originally Man U was known as Newton Heath and they wore green and yellow. Some time ago they wore an away shirt of yellow and green.

TOPGUNJIMMYAUFC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

ozzie owl wrote:
Originally Man U was known as Newton Heath and they wore green and yellow. Some time ago they wore an away shirt of yellow and green.
correct an spot on.
RADIO LALASEMENO

dont use my name..

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

robinfriday10 wrote:
MUFCBOY wrote:city who think they r a big club n closing the gap

gap is closing as a club , slowly on the park, but none the less we're a lot better than what we've been over the years. if you understand that statement MUFCOZBOY!!!!
MUFCBOY wrote:go home ice ur head
you are a tool MUFCOZBOY, bottles,coins if throwing objects at players on the park is deemed ok by you is it any wonder rag supporters are thought of the way they are.(not just about the team!!).

is that mr glazers way of trying to relieve financial pressure get the fans to throw money onto the ground :lol:

as Biff said " I hate manure"
i dun condone violence, but bellamy was yapping off alllllll game, rio didnt smack him, im glad sumfin did... shiraz twat

Ubietz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Ubietz »

TOPGUN-JIMMY-AUFC wrote:
ozzie owl wrote:
correct an spot on.
They're wearing green and yellow as a protest to Glazer's ownership and running of the club.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... s_momentum
«Εμείς μαζί για μια ζωή»

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

blue moon wrote:

Wem-ber-lee,
Wem-ber-lee,
that Man City never see,
Wem-ber-lee,
Wem-ber-lee.
didnt think this cup meant anything to you. i think the fact that it went down to the very last minute of two games shows the gap has certainly closed with regards to the quality of the two teams.

tick tock.

1 playuer kept u in both ties rememba that