God the English are HOPELESS

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Steward
Apprentice
Apprentice

God the English are HOPELESS

Post by Steward »

Just don't bother coming next time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: God the English are HOPELESS

Post by Juventino »

Brilliant to watch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LeicesterCity
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by LeicesterCity »

Juventino wrote:Brilliant to watch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but did finish higher than new Zealand :D and erm..Italy (cough)

dj_no.1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by dj_no.1 »

cabernet display from england :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by dj_no.1 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olympiakos »

of course it would be for u, after ur cheating diving hair models left the tournament in disgrace

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

LeicesterCity wrote:

Yeah but I never saw Italy going far into the tournament. Must say I never saw it going quite so badly, but I was always saying it would be a 1986-esque tournament for Italy. England on the other hand were expected to go far. And failed yet again. That is the difference for me.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Juventino wrote:
LeicesterCity wrote:

Yeah but I never saw Italy going far into the tournament. Must say I never saw it going quite so badly, but I was always saying it would be a 1986-esque tournament for Italy. England on the other hand were expected to go far. And failed yet again. That is the difference for me.
You obviously forgot to ask any Englishmen :wink:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

lineker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lineker »

dj_no.1 wrote:cabernet display from england :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats the british flag, not the english, if your gonna take the piss get it right kok smoker :clown:

Soccer-Mad
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Soccer-Mad »

Yes as are ITALY & FRANCE........hahahaha

vertu1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by vertu1 »

lineker wrote:
dj_no.1 wrote:cabernet display from england :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats the british flag, not the english, if your gonna take the piss get it right kok smoker :clown:
take the bloody picture off
no need to denigrate anybody's flag like that

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

LeicesterCity wrote:

people will only remember italy and england for one thing. cabernet performances. you guys did about as much as we did. germany can thank you for giving them such an easy game

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

totsreds08 wrote:
LeicesterCity wrote:

people will only remember italy and england for one thing. cabernet performances. you guys did about as much as we did. germany can thank you for giving them such an easy game
no, they didnt finish bottom of their group, and have never finished below NZ :D
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

paokara
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by paokara »

The irony! Never in my life have a witnessed something so perfectly ironic, I guess if Germany go on to win the World Cup, they'll forget all about 66.

PhilDunphy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by PhilDunphy »

so much for the golden generation of english football :lol:

although, some of capello's choices for that match were wrong which didn't help either, and when your star player (rooney) can't score a goal to save his life (or at least get a shot on target) they were always going to struggle.

where was crouch, a forward who actually scores goals for england...he's left on the bench with no part to play and heskey is used instead :x

upson at the back :roll:, no aaron lennon, gerrard being misused by chucking him out wide

unfortunately, due to their bad performances I can't see capello holding the reins of english football for much longer

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

t9rres wrote:I can't see capello holding the reins of english football for much longer
hopefully he's been sacked already.

As for England are hopeless, well went further in this tournament that italy, france, greece, australia...

On the comment of the English were expected to go far, there's a thread somewhere where I said we wouldn't. I expected one more round but didn't expect us to go that far.
Things I am owed because they're too tight to pay up:

Colossus: One House

Costa: One Lunch

Oh and add in

Colossus: one photo and one letter from his "attorney".

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Hawkesy wrote:
t9rres wrote:I can't see capello holding the reins of english football for much longer

As for England are hopeless, well went further in this tournament that italy, france, greece, australia...
Wow you know your countrys in trouble when they go from one of the favourites to 'we did better than Australia'...(And for the record, the way England played, you wouldn't have made it past the group stage had you been in Australia's group).
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

I for one expected a lot more from england, but once they finished second in the group, hopes were fading given they had to play Ze Germans and then its who is best on the day which they weren't.

The fact is, the gap bewteen the so called lesser nations and the traditionally powerful nations has closed.

Italy were woeful, case closed.

blind_spot
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by blind_spot »

apparently it wasn't a goal anyways lol
Attachments
37339_463687019851_684579851_6298262_8018983_n (1).jpg
37339_463687019851_684579851_6298262_8018983_n (1).jpg (76.41 KiB) Viewed 3329 times
Poli Suntem Noi!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaujKd58 ... re=related

Fortza Poli Timisoara C.V.U.C.S. !!!!!!

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

Dan Agger wrote:
Hawkesy wrote:

Wow you know your countrys in trouble when they go from one of the favourites to 'we did better than Australia'...(And for the record, the way England played, you wouldn't have made it past the group stage had you been in Australia's group).

who said we were one of the favourites?

of coure we'd have got out of the group, there was only one decent team in it.

Oh and add in

NEWSFLASH
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by NEWSFLASH »

Lucky the EPL has many foreign players to keep it going

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

England spluttered through an ordinary group, where a win over Slovinia is celebrated :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

ozzie owl wrote:England spluttered through an ordinary group, where a win over Slovinia is celebrated :lol: :lol: :lol:

we got through though, unlike whoever you decided to support last week. Does it change again for this week?

Oh and add in

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Hawkesy wrote:
ozzie owl wrote:England spluttered through an ordinary group, where a win over Slovinia is celebrated :lol: :lol: :lol:

we got through though, unlike whoever you decided to support last week. Does it change again for this week?
Very simple like majority of posters here Australia first then either our birthplace side/or heritage side second. I would love England to have success but reality is the system is failing, the FA needs to something not FA as usual.

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

ozzie owl wrote:
Hawkesy wrote:

Very simple like majority of posters here Australia first then either our birthplace side/or heritage side second. I would love England to have success but reality is the system is failing, the FA needs to something not FA as usual.
Do you have a British passport? If so, I think you should hand it back. I can't believe that people would support another country over their birthplace and true nationality.

Oh and add in

notisre
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by notisre »

gee u went further than aus & greece. such an achievement for you. biggest and supposedly best domestic league, big football tradition and culture and WC experience and thats all u can say, u went further than aus and greece...truly embarrassing

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

notisre wrote:gee u went further than aus & greece. such an achievement for you. biggest and supposedly best domestic league, big football tradition and culture and WC experience and thats all u can say, u went further than aus and greece...truly embarrassing

we were cabernet I have said that, but I laugh at people calling us hopeless when we performed better than their nations.

Oh and add in

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

:( :( :( ......Someone feeling sorry for themselves :lol: :lol:

Get over it.....The team was poor in the group stages and so the form carried on when they were lucky enough to progress to the 16.

A very poor showing from a side expected much better of.......I feel sorry for the supporters, they were duped by these overpaid lemons.

notisre
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by notisre »

Hawkesy wrote:
notisre wrote:gee u went further than aus & greece. such an achievement for you. biggest and supposedly best domestic league, big football tradition and culture and WC experience and thats all u can say, u went further than aus and greece...truly embarrassing

we were cabernet I have said that, but I laugh at people calling us hopeless when we performed better than their nations.

u sucked. end of story.

notisre
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by notisre »

r u saying greece or aus should have played better than england?

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

notisre wrote:r u saying greece or aus should have played better than england?

no, i'm saying that france, italy, aus and greece didn't.

Oh and add in