lets all laugh at italy!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

TOPGUNJIMMYAUFC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: lets all laugh at italy!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by TOPGUNJIMMYAUFC »

Ocean Rain wrote:Was that supposed to be a joke?
in todays paper dont think they would print a joke...
RADIO LALASEMENO
http://www.lalasemeno.gr

this has just changed my life............above link

dont use my name..

What has 100 legs & 4 teeth? The front row of the Collingwood cheer squad

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TOPIC SAYS IT ALL... THE NUMBER OF PAGES CONFIRMS IT :D
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

Peter_Griffin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peter_Griffin »

It's always music to my ears when the spags lose football games on an international level.

Talk to a spag about football and they carry on like the world owes them victory :roll:

Litmanen
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Litmanen »

Peter_Griffin wrote:It's always music to my ears when the spags lose football games on an international level.

Talk to a spag about football and they carry on like the world owes them victory :roll:

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olympiakos »

im still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SLAYER10
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by SLAYER10 »

Peter_Griffin wrote:It's always music to my ears when the spags lose football games on an international level.

You seem bitter Peter. Poor fellow. Italy got knocked out 2 weeks ago and we are now at the semi final stage / final stage. Some would say racist

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

He's fishing. Let it go.

Obviously he got one too many kicks in the head at School.

Peter_Griffin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peter_Griffin »

Scudetto8687 wrote:He's fishing. Let it go.

Obviously he got one too many kicks in the head at School.
If I was fishing I wouldn't be gracing this forum with my unique, intellectual style of witticisms and humor.

Mr Magoo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mr Magoo »

What's the record for number of pages on one topic?

Dad's Army
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Dad's Army »

Post port has about 130, What are you listening to and the question game are probably up there as well.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Bodø Glimt wrote:Post port has about 130, What are you listening to and the question game are probably up there as well.

Things that p*ss me off is on page 155!
Ignore this signature

Peter_Griffin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peter_Griffin »

I'll tell you one thing that p*sses me off: Bomber :mrgreen:

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Peter_Griffin wrote:I'll tell you one thing that p*sses me off: Bomber :mrgreen:
Good! Its working! :P
Ignore this signature

Peter_Griffin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peter_Griffin »

Don't you have homework to do, Bomber?

I'm confused
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by I'm confused »

Peter_Griffin wrote:Don't you have homework to do, Bomber?
Don't you have some lame quip to make, loaded with sexual innuendo, that you will then go on to claim as being incisive and witty commentary on contemporary US society?
Who are you?

Peter_Griffin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peter_Griffin »

I'm confused wrote:
Peter_Griffin wrote:Don't you have homework to do, Bomber?
Don't you have some lame quip to make, loaded with sexual innuendo, that you will then go on to claim as being incisive and witty commentary on contemporary US society?
No :roll:

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

has anybody noticed that the majority of the forumites who are 'laughing' at italy are greek or aussie whereas the people who actually support football are focused on the current games that are on

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

totsreds08 wrote:has anybody noticed that the majority of the forumites who are 'laughing' at italy are greek or aussie whereas the people who actually support football are focused on the current games that are on
have u noticed u dont make sense?

ps: aussies includes all australians that were born in australia :wink:

yes some are from greek background, some are anglo and some are spanish background etc..

so who else is there left that isnt aussie???

Blue Mastiff
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Blue Mastiff »

I thought I'd gone to the limits.

I hadn't.

The Cenobites gave me an experience beyond limits... pain and pleasure, indivisible.
FOOTBALL IS A FOREIGN GAME FOR HOOLIGANS & DRUNKEN PSYCHO-FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olympiakos »

olympiakos wrote:im still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cocko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cocko »

olympiakos wrote:
olympiakos wrote:im still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000infinity plus 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 :lol: :lol: :lol:
If your not happy with this post, get in the FAR QUEUE

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

wow, a topic about Italy reaching 10 pages!!
:)

have u noticed, that there is no "Lets laugh at Greece topic'???
:wink:

I guess, u cant really start a topic on something which is a natural occurence!!!

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

still laughing :D

Mato
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Mato »

silliest topic of 2010

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Mato wrote:silliest topic of 2010

look at the author.......

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Getting overdone now. Plus, just setting yourselves up for comebacks for when Italy come back and hammer your own mob, which is highly likely in the not so distant future. Each to their own.
Ignore this signature

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

Bomber wrote:Getting overdone now. Plus, just setting yourselves up for comebacks for when Italy come back and hammer your own mob, which is highly likely in the not so distant future. Each to their own.

can i help it if im still laughing? :D

u shouldnt bottle up ur emotions .. its not healthy

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Kosta Utd wrote:
Bomber wrote:Getting overdone now. Plus, just setting yourselves up for comebacks for when Italy come back and hammer your own mob, which is highly likely in the not so distant future. Each to their own.

enjoy it whilst it lasts mate, no doubt as history suggets, the Greek team will disappear into obscurity soon................

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

El Diego wrote:
Kosta Utd wrote:

enjoy it whilst it lasts mate
thats exactly what im doing dude :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

El Diego wrote:wow, a topic about Italy reaching 10 pages!!
:)

have u noticed, that there is no "Lets laugh at Greece topic'???
:wink:

I guess, u cant really start a topic on something which is a natural occurence!!!
Were the Italians in WWII laughing at the Greeks? :wink: :D