Nani

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Chelsea4thewin
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Nani

Post by Chelsea4thewin »

we won our first 4 games :) its something
Chelsea4thewin wrote: if Torres doesnt score in the next 3 games i will put a liverpool symbol as my avatar for the rest of the season

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Chelsea4thewin wrote:we won our first 4 games :) its something
lol im surprised litmanen aint used that one

fansi099
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by fansi099 »

i think luck matters, the player's tech and his really potential won't vary a lot

Chelsea4thewin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chelsea4thewin »

MUFCBOY wrote:
with the squad coming through can u see man united push for champions league glory in the next 4-5 years?
Chelsea4thewin wrote: if Torres doesnt score in the next 3 games i will put a liverpool symbol as my avatar for the rest of the season

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

Chelsea4thewin wrote:
MUFCBOY wrote:
with the squad coming through can u see man united push for champions league glory in the next 4-5 years?
what you have to realise is we have only gone 1 year with out a major trophy and in all truth came narrowly close to pipping you for the title any way as it stands right now we are still un defeated in all competitions, whilst not playing to crash hot, and thats the sign of champions winning while not playing well :wink:
I speak nothing but the truth

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Chelsea4thewin wrote:
MUFCBOY wrote:

Yes. we have a bright future, hernandez, johnny evans, macheda, rafael and fabio da silva, chris smalling and a guy named cleverley who is on loan atm but in a few yrs this kid will be the new paul scholes of the epl....
thats players without buying anybody... add a mix to that and we will be fine

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Chelsea4thewin wrote:
MUFCBOY wrote:

What about chelski??????

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

El Diego wrote:
Chelsea4thewin wrote:
MUFCBOY wrote:lol im surprised litmanen aint used that one

What about chelski??????
It's called money. They have a little bit of that.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

Steelinho
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Steelinho »

MUFCBOY wrote:Yes. we have a bright future, hernandez, johnny evans, macheda, rafael and fabio da silva, chris smalling and a guy named cleverley who is on loan atm but in a few yrs this kid will be the new paul scholes of the epl....
No he won't. They don't even play the same roles.

Chade
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chade »

Steelinho wrote:
MUFCBOY wrote:Yes. we have a bright future, hernandez, johnny evans, macheda, rafael and fabio da silva, chris smalling and a guy named cleverley who is on loan atm but in a few yrs this kid will be the new paul scholes of the epl....
He doesn't mean that, he just means that the (Nathan?) Cleverley's also short and has red hair.

Chelsea4thewin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chelsea4thewin »

obviously after doing the double last year we have a good chance of at least getting to the final 4 of the champions league

those man united players u mentioned apprantely coming through the ranks wont win u a champions league, a lot of development needed there

but im pretty sure you will be looking to sign some more established players once scholes, giggs etc leave

Steelinho
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Steelinho »

Chade wrote:
Steelinho wrote:
He doesn't mean that, he just means that the (Nathan?) Cleverley's also short and has red hair.
Way off, his name is Tom. He also has dark hair.... and I wouldn't say 175 cm is "short." (A couple of inches taller than Scholes.)

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Steelinho wrote: and I wouldn't say 175 cm is "short."
I would.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Chelsea4thewin wrote:obviously after doing the double last year we have a good chance of at least getting to the final 4 of the champions league

those man united players u mentioned apprantely coming through the ranks wont win u a champions league, a lot of development needed there

but im pretty sure you will be looking to sign some more established players once scholes, giggs etc leave

Wooope Dooo dah!

One thing is for sure, NOTHING IS GUARANTEED IN FOOTBALL!

Steelinho
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Steelinho »

Dan Agger wrote:
I would.
It would be the only thing Chade got correct in his post, then.

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Steelinho wrote:
Dan Agger wrote:
I would.
He wasn't being serious..At least for his sake I hope he wasn't.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Chelsea4thewin wrote:obviously after doing the double last year we have a good chance of at least getting to the final 4 of the champions league

im not having a dig here, but them players i mentioned atm wont win us a champions league in a few yrs, but with "DEVELOPMENT", as u mentioned, then yes i dont see why not

we have developed players over the yrs, as too have arsenal, something chelsea is yet to do

and there is big wraps on the kid down at old trafford, fergie was close to keeping him in the 1st team but decided to send him on loan for this yr but may recall him in jan, he had a great pre season

love this goal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHo4aHUQ ... re=related
just the touch and poise is amazing...
Last edited by Le King on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

MUFCBOY wrote:

im not having a dig here, but them players i mentioned atm wont win us a champions league in a few yrs, but with "DEVELOPMENT", as u mentioned, then yes i dont see why not

we have developed players over the yrs, as too have arsenal, something chelsea is yet to do

Couldnt have said it better myself, champ!

I await the next dribble...........................

Chade
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chade »

Dan Agger wrote:
Steelinho wrote:
Dan Agger wrote: I would.
He wasn't being serious..At least for his sake I hope he wasn't.
It was irony, indeed. I would have thought that since the replicated conversation is only at the top of the page, it would have been picked up.

blue moon
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by blue moon »

MUFCBOY wrote:

and there is big wraps on the kid down at old trafford, fergie was close to keeping him in the 1st team but decided to send him on loan for this yr but may recall him in jan, he had a great pre season

cleverley's not exactly a kid, he's 21.

Chelsea4thewin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chelsea4thewin »

MUFCBOY wrote:

i dont think man united is up yet to the development of Arsenal, until some of those kids mentioned make the best 11

but if you look at the chelsea bench this year, not many big names anymore, Sturridge, Bruma, Van Aanholt, McEcheren, Kakuta are all names you have prob not heard of

the big ticket item we have is McEcheren, 17 and has the composure on the ball of a 5 year player, Also Kakuta looks to have the weapons to make it into our best 11 in the future

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Chelsea4thewin wrote:
MUFCBOY wrote:

i dont think man united is up yet to the development of Arsenal, until some of those kids mentioned make the best 11

but if you look at the chelsea bench this year, not many big names anymore, Sturridge, Bruma, Van Aanholt, McEcheren, Kakuta are all names you have prob not heard of

the big ticket item we have is McEcheren, 17 and has the composure on the ball of a 5 year player, Also Kakuta looks to have the weapons to make it into our best 11 in the future

ive heard and seen sturridge play, has alot of potential

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Chelsea4thewin wrote:i dont think man united is up yet to the development of Arsenal, until some of those kids mentioned make the best 11

McEachran*

Yeah, he is going to be a star. Kaktua also, although he's already quite well known due to the controversy surrounding his arrival at Chelsea.

The one and only
Star Player
Star Player

Post by The one and only »

Dan Agger wrote:
I would.
isnt that just under 5 foot 10 thats not short lol its average
I speak nothing but the truth

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

The one and only wrote:
Dan Agger wrote:
I would.
isnt that just under 5 foot 10 thats not short lol its average
I'm just going by what I consider short. But I'm pretty tall..so don't pay too much attention to my opinion.