Where r all the PHE Boys PLUS Beach Boy Gone???

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player

Where r all the PHE Boys PLUS Beach Boy Gone???

Post by bigpond »

2 wins in 1st 2 games and the PHE boys and Beach Boy were swarming this forum.

Shock 3-1 loss to Maco's for PHE and 3-2 loss to Puma's for West Beach and all of a sudden they have gone missing.

Not having a go but just wondering if anyone knows what happened in those matches - Maco's and Puma's got lucky or were PHE and West Beach simply outplayed???

Can any1 fill us all in???

Redders
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Redders »

Still licking their wounds I think :P

Uncle Cracker
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Where r all the PHE Boys PLUS Beach Boy Gone???

Post by Uncle Cracker »

bigpond wrote:2 wins in 1st 2 games and the PHE boys and Beach Boy were swarming this forum.

Shock 3-1 loss to Maco's for PHE and 3-2 loss to Puma's for West Beach and all of a sudden they have gone missing.

Not having a go but just wondering if anyone knows what happened in those matches - Maco's and Puma's got lucky or were PHE and West Beach simply outplayed???

Can any1 fill us all in???
All 3 Maco goals were CRACKERS.

DYP
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DYP »

maybe a shock loss in the next round of the cup to PHE :wink:

eric the great
Apprentice
Apprentice

PHE VS MACO'S

Post by eric the great »

PHE didn't really turn up for the game against maco's. No one for the east played well. PHE missed early chances and maco's took the chances they had.

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

Good Morning gents. Well what can i say?? :cry: :cry: It was a very average game on the weekend for us. I guess you could say we thought we had it in the bag. Just goes to show no one is really that crap!! We started out with two key defenders out due to suspension. Owen and Wade. Not saying that should make a huge difference, but it made some. Gary Aitken rocked up still drunk from the night before!! There were two aboslute crakers from maco's, which nothing really could be done about. Third goal was when we were pushing forward in the last 10mins. got caught out at the back. Maco's keeper played a blinder, had to be best on ground. But we just never took the chances. They aren't a brilliant side but they scored more goals than us, which is all that matters at the full time whistle. They were pretty happy with the win and good on them i rekon!!

harryhandsome1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by harryhandsome1 »

Did i not say they had good keepers, watch out for the new keeper at Mod vista exceptional.

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

You did say that harry!! He played very well. What the hell is he doing out at maco's?? He should come to a good club :)

Mr X
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Mr X »

Ex Enfield Federation Keeper Carmen is out at Modbury Vista - excellent pickup.

Gary Aitken drunk - never.

East Boy
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by East Boy »

is that Andrew Carmen?? If it is, i played with him and he is very much class!! Should be playing A league i think. Went interstate for a while with Parramatta. Bit of a drop in standards hey!!

beach boy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by beach boy »

i think beach are in the same boat as p/h east, rocked up thinking that all we had to do is turn up and 3 points where ours, not to be. i could make up excuses but at the end of the day they scored 3 and we got 2, it shows you every dog has its day, looks like it could be shaping into a close league.