ASCD UK Tour Man U Liverpool and Chelsea

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

ASCD
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

ASCD UK Tour Man U Liverpool and Chelsea

Post by ASCD »

Hello all, junior players interested in joining this tour which will depart March 6th 2011 and return March 19th 2011 should be aged 12 to 19 there are currently two squads going and we need to 'top up' numbers. One squad consists of ages 12-15 (3 vacanices) and the other 15-18 (2 vacancies) players do not have to be part of the ASCD program. Goalies are welcomed to apply as both squads are requiring a goalie!
If you are interested there is a sample tour on the web page http://www.jeffnapier.com.au from there you can all contact details including email.
We will be playing games suitable to the quality of the squads and will be training at the EPL Academies like Chelsea, Liverpool and others. Lots more please check out the website and sample tour.

ASCD programs are conducted at The Parks Community Centre Monday and Tuesday nights and Marymount College Somerton on Thursday afternoons, various age groups starting from 6 years old to 19.

Jeff

LawOfAttraction
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: ASCD UK Tour Man U Liverpool and Chelsea

Post by LawOfAttraction »

Such a great tour!! I went on this tour in 2008 and thoroughly enjoyed it, played against district teams trained at Chelsea, Blackburn and Liverpool. Each stadium that we went to were superb! I recommend this tour to anyone.

Caps
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Caps »

Ive got my son going on this trip, the experience he will gain will be invailiable.

Jeda
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Jeda »

Caps wrote:Ive got my son going on this trip, the experience he will gain will be invailiable.
:lol: how :?:
I do not know which makes a man more conservative—to know nothing but the present, or nothing but the past.
- John Maynard Keynes

Caps
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Caps »

:roll: Er I dont now Jeda, maybe being exposed to successful youth coaches that have been hand picked to train with some of the biggest clubs in England and experiencing there training methods. :roll:
Its only my opinion though

Kramd
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Kramd »

Caps - I think Jeda was just trying to be funny about your typo of 'invaluable'. Everyone else, except Jeda, got the meaning anyway!

Jeda
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Jeda »

:? 1 session with a couple of english coaches :P how many kids been on these past "camps" :?: how many super stars from the experience :?:
I do not know which makes a man more conservative—to know nothing but the present, or nothing but the past.
- John Maynard Keynes

Caps
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Caps »

Jeda , not sure what you have against this tour :? . The facts are there will be 6 ,not "a couple " of training sessions organised with premier/championship league clubs. There will also be games played against lower league club juniors, clubs to be confirmed .
There have never been any promises made by the tour organisers nor do I expect my son to become a "superstar" from this tour or any other trip. I think it would be narrow minded to expect kids to become superstars from any camp / tour's , and I still maintain that my son will gain from this experience. Besides I am personally looking forward to seeing the facilities and training styles first hand.
If you don't agree simply, don't send your son/ daughter.

ASCD
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by ASCD »

This Sunday 54 people (2 squads from ASCD and parents and siblings) will be flying out to UK for training with clubs Tottenham, Fulham, Liverpool, Everton, Bolton and Reading. These squads will be playing friendly games against Watford, Barnet and others. They will be attending the Champions League game at Old Trafford Man U v Marseille and two 1/4 final FA Cup rounds.

Next years tour March 2012 is now open for Spain and Real Madrid Academy training then off to London for Tottenham and Fulham Academy training. Check out the website www.jeffnapier.com.au for more details on the tour.

Interested coaches can apply to attend this tour for education purposes also.

G-Star
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by G-Star »

Good Luck to all the kids and people involved.
Jeff Napier is a professional and an asset to Football in South Australia.
It will be a great experience for all.
All the Best

manutd64
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by manutd64 »

Jeda wrote::? 1 session with a couple of english coaches :P how many kids been on these past "camps" :?: how many super stars from the experience :?:

mate its not about becoming a superstar is an academy going to England for an experince of a lifetime for them involved jeda when you was a kid did you get to go on something like this :?: you :clown:

manutd64
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by manutd64 »

G-Star wrote:Good Luck to all the kids and people involved.
Jeff Napier is a professional and an asset to Football in South Australia.
It will be a great experience for all.
All the Best

+1