Ryan Giggs

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Ryan Giggs

Post by Victoria's Secret »

Is he about to lose his halo? Or more tabloid bullshit?

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Ryan Giggs

Post by BTAC »

'No smoke without fire' as the saying goes.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Not true when it comes to football rumours.

look at all the Gerrard rumours.

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

e-football wrote:Not true when it comes to football rumours.

look at all the Gerrard rumours.
Yeah, fair call. But I like that expression. :lol:

Giggs is the one United player I would be surprised to find was involved in such things to be honest.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

And me, but fair play to him if he did - who wouldn't say no?

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

e-football wrote:And me, but fair play to him if he did - who wouldn't say no?
She's fit, for sure.

But cheating on your wife is inexcusable. The fact that the footballers identity in this case is hidden, whilst hers isn't is a joke. It's like she said, she's being branded a homewrecker and a sangiovese and etc, while whoever it is has gone back to his family, his home and is still worshipped for his football.

Really is Barossa Pearl that he's being protected, whoeever it is.

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

i only judge a footballer on the field .. off the field is their business really !!

OldRedback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by OldRedback »

Can anyone tell me what (or who reading between the lines) he is supposed to have done?

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

There's a super injunction out, so legally I cant say. :D

Big Brother, Welsh, former Miss Wales, good looking.

They are some clues.

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

e-football wrote:There's a super injunction out, so legally I cant say. :D

Big Brother, massive tits, Welsh, massive tits, former Miss Wales, massive tits, good looking, massive tits.

They are some clues.
Edited for accuracy. :wink:

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Really? I hadn't noticed!

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

:lol:

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

She is fucking hot.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

who is it????

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

themagnet
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by themagnet »

link anyone?

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

I still can't say, there is still a super injunction.

Chaos
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Chaos »

:wink: Diego
COLOSSUS wrote:Let me guess, ive got no balls

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Not a flattering picture, what does she see in him?
Attachments
not a flattering pic.jpg
not a flattering pic.jpg (4.55 KiB) Viewed 3995 times

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

e-football wrote:Not a flattering picture, what does she see in him?
Well he may not be tall or handsome, but he's dark.

1/3 aint bad.

redsfan
Star Player
Star Player

Post by redsfan »

google imogen thomas rumour and it chucks up a whole heap of various names currently being debated on various websites.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

the chic is Suuuuper hot and has massssssiiiiiivveee TITTIES!!

themagnet
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by themagnet »

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/rya ... 6061611804

FOOTBALL superstar Ryan Giggs has been outed as a love cheat after an extraordinary revolt over British privacy laws.

Manchester United legend Giggs was named in British Parliament last night as the Premier League player at the centre of of a sex scandal which has transfixed Britain for weeks.

Giggs, 37, had taken out a succession of gagging orders to try to keep details of an affair with Big Brother star Imogen Thomas out of the public domain.

But Liberal Democrat MP John Hemmings used parliamentary privilege to name Giggs, saying 75,000 people had already outed him on Twitter.

Less than 24 hours earlier, 37-year-old Giggs had presented his wife Stacey and two young children to a 76,000-strong crowd at Old Trafford and a global television audience.

He has spent at least 150,000 pounds on lawyers to keep the affair secret - even though tens of thousands of computer users have posted his name on Twitter and other internet sites.

In naming Giggs in Parliament, Mr Hemmings said it would be impracticable to imprison everyone on the website who had previously tweeted his identity.

Speaker John Bercow immediately leapt out of his seat and rebuked Mr Hemmings in an effort to try and protect the Manchester United player's identity.

In an extraordinary afternoon in Parliament, Mr Hemming named the star just minutes after the High Court refused to lift a ban on naming Giggs.

After the event Mr Bercow said sternly: "Let me just say to the honourable gentleman, I know he's already done it, but occasions such as this are occasions for raising the issues of principle involved, not seeking to flout for whatever purpose."

Following the revelation, thousands of people once again took to Twitter to spread word Giggs had finally been outed.

A spokesman for British Prime Minister David Cameron refused to comment on individual cases, although the PM had admitted earlier he knew the player in question was Giggs.

The Attorney General Dominic Grieve, who would be responsible for any prosecution for contempt, had earlier said during a Parliamentary debate on the injunction issue: "It is our duty as parliamentarians to uphold the rule of law."

The row provoked one of the biggest acts of civil disobedience in modern times and Cameron branded the orders "unsustainable" and "unfair".

Giggs had mounted a desperate campaign to keep his name secret, not only taking out an injunction but also threatening to sue Twitter users for leaking his name.

Earlier, Mr Justice Eady rejected a fresh application by News Group Newspapers to discharge the privacy injunction relating to CTB - the initials used to identify Ryan Giggs to the court - on the basis that to continue it would be "futile", given recent widespread publicity about his identity.

The Prime Minister made the comments about the gagging orders when he appeared on the morning breaklfast show Daybreak.

The judge said: "It has never been suggested, of course, that there is any legitimate public interest, in the traditional sense, in publishing this information.

"The court's duty remains to try to protect the claimant, and particularly his family, from intrusion and harassment so long as it can."

Giggs's face was published yesterday by Scottish newspaper the Sunday Herald.

India's leading newspaper the Times Of India, printed a picture of the footballer and used his name three times in a report about the injunction.

Within hours of the player launching his legal challenge thousands of tweets about him and the relationship appeared on the site.

Football fans in the UK yesterday mockingly chanted the footballer's name at a match with a worldwide audience.

And he was mentioned more than 30,000 times on Twitter, helping to ensure that anyone still unaware of his identity can discover it with a few clicks of a mouse.

Mr Cameron said: "It is rather unsustainable, this situation, where newspapers can't print something that clearly everybody else is talking about, but there's a difficulty here because the law is the law and the judges must interpret what the law is.

"What I've said in the past is, the danger is that judgments are effectively writing a new law which is what Parliament is meant to do.

"So I think the Government, Parliament has got to take some time out, have a proper look at this, have a think about what we can do, but I'm not sure there is going to be a simple answer."

Giggs was granted a privacy injunction in April which forbade publication of his name or allegations that he had a six-month affair with Thomas.

Internet speculation on his identity began within a week, was fuelled by an MP who blurted out his name during the recording of a television program, and was helped along by Thomas, who complained frequently that she can be named and her reputation has been traduced.
you were on the money e-football

predator
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by predator »

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Ryan Giggs today admitted to suffering from homesickness, saying that even though he's happy in Manchester he does Miss Wales occasionally

Blackhawk
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Blackhawk »

What an A&%EHOLE - the guy has made the situation worse by trying to sue Twitter :lol: You reap what you sow

paul merson
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by paul merson »

e-football wrote:Ryan Giggs today admitted to suffering from homesickness, saying that even though he's happy in Manchester he does Miss Wales occasionally
:lol: :lol:

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Mers, how was the jail for you all?

Frank Costanza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Frank Costanza »

I can understand his reasons for trying to cover it up (not from experience mind you) but it only makes the situation look worse.
While John Terry is in the same boat and equally an asshole...at least he took it all on the chin.

Why do English/British footballers have to be married and be considered family men?
If they want to f*ck around why can't they just be single and do it??
WHO TOOK MY TV GUIDE???

Frank Costanza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Frank Costanza »

Ps. Loving the jokes from you all
WHO TOOK MY TV GUIDE???