Maradona: Neymar is bad-mannered just like Pele

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Der_Tiser
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Maradona: Neymar is bad-mannered just like Pele

Post by Der_Tiser »

again, you didn't specify 8)

Hawkseys Double
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Hawkseys Double »

Der_Tiser wrote:again, you didn't specify 8)
You should know that Robert Greens goal was actually set up by the Americans. Many England fans have numerous websites exposing the truth about 12/06. Sure Beano was quick to point out the truths, such as 12/06 was a lead on from 9/11 plot as America begins to seize control of FIFA.

Der_Tiser
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Der_Tiser »

Yids wrote:
Der_Tiser wrote:again, you didn't specify 8)
You should know that Robert Greens goal was actually set up by the Americans. Many England fans have numerous websites exposing the truth about 12/06. Sure Beano was quick to point out the truths, such as 12/06 was a lead on from 9/11 plot as America begins to seize control of FIFA.
BUT AN ALUMINIUM PLANE CANNOT CRASH THROUGH REINFORCED CONCRETE!!1!11!111

Hawkseys Double
Club Captain
Club Captain

They can't even get that far. In fact, planes don't even fly.

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Planes don't, but Kuyt does.

haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

Hawkseys Double
Club Captain
Club Captain

But is he as good as Parker?

:lol:

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Yids please..

He's not even in Parker's league...literally
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

Hawkseys Double
Club Captain
Club Captain

Bow Ties Are Cool wrote:Yids please..

:lol:

Der_Tiser
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Der_Tiser »

Bow Ties Are Cool wrote:Yids please..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Yids wrote:
Art Vanderlay wrote:^^ @yids
I understand why maradona isn't England favourite man, but dobt you think that his other goal on the exact same game kind of justifies his first? and I'm sure there are other examples of an English player bending the rules at some point to their advantage
Name an English player that handled the ball to score. Name an English player that cheated to score.

And no, cheating is never justified.
Geoff Hurst

Hawkseys Double
Club Captain
Club Captain

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:
Yids wrote:
I understand why maradona isn't England favourite man, but dobt you think that his other goal on the exact same game kind of justifies his first? and I'm sure there are other examples of an English player bending the rules at some point to their advantage
Name an English player that handled the ball to score. Name an English player that cheated to score.

Geoff Hurst
:lol: :oops:

Art Vanderlay
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Art Vanderlay »

Yids wrote:

so IF an english player manages to actually score in an important wc game like this one was (anything can happen in hypothetical world) after being in an offside position, he should be called a cheater?
i dont care to name names, watch an episode of premier league highlights, there will be someone on there who has scored a goal that if the game was played by the letter of the law, would not have been allowed.
to me, this is less a case of cheating, more of bending the rules to ones advantage....
plus his second goal was bottle of shiraz awesome, that has pretty much justified the rest of his existence since then lol

Hawkseys Double
Club Captain
Club Captain

Art Vanderlay wrote:
Yids wrote:

so IF an english player manages to actually score in an important wc game like this one was (anything can happen in hypothetical world) after being in an offside position, he should be called a cheater?
i dont care to name names, watch an episode of premier league highlights, there will be someone on there who has scored a goal that if the game was played by the letter of the law, would not have been allowed.
to me, this is less a case of cheating, more of bending the rules to ones advantage....
plus his second goal was bottle of shiraz awesome, that has pretty much justified the rest of his existence since then lol
HANG ABOUT! What if the player THOUGHT he was onside? Maradona INTENTIONALLY used his hand to score. His existence is now justified by drug companies

Art Vanderlay
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Art Vanderlay »

Yids wrote: HANG ABOUT! What if the player THOUGHT he was onside? Maradona INTENTIONALLY used his hand to score. His existence is now justified by drug companies

should have clarified,
knew he was offside and has played on and scored. He's now scored a goal in which the rules were bent in the process.
From what youre saying, the hypothetical player should have stopped his run, hence not scored a goal, which by the letter of the law is correct, but in real life, hes gonna keep running. In real life, a striker on his own goal line is gonna use his hand to stop a certain goal (Suarez '10), and a Barossa Pearl world cup bid is gonna have to do something behind the scenes to win 2022
maradona intentionally bent the rules to his advantage, same as henry against Ireland in 09 in qualifying, same as suarez
i agree, not fair play, but you gotta do what you gotta do to get your team over the line, its the ref's responsibility to call it

If bresciano had of taken down (grosso?) near the half way line with a dirty tackle in 06, italy might not have 4 stars above their badge

Hawkseys Double
Club Captain
Club Captain

Art Vanderlay wrote:
Yids wrote: HANG ABOUT! What if the player THOUGHT he was onside? Maradona INTENTIONALLY used his hand to score. His existence is now justified by drug companies

should have clarified,
knew he was offside and has played on and scored. He's now scored a goal in which the rules were bent in the process.
From what youre saying, the hypothetical player should have stopped his run, hence not scored a goal, which by the letter of the law is correct, but in real life, hes gonna keep running. In real life, a striker on his own goal line is gonna use his hand to stop a certain goal (Suarez '10), and a Barossa Pearl world cup bid is gonna have to do something behind the scenes to win 2022
maradona intentionally bent the rules to his advantage, same as henry against Ireland in 09 in qualifying, same as suarez
i agree, not fair play, but you gotta do what you gotta do to get your team over the line, its the ref's responsibility to call it

If bresciano had of taken down (grosso?) near the half way line with a dirty tackle in 06, italy might not have 4 stars above their badge
None of what you've said proves that he is not a cheat. However you raise some fair points. For me, he did what he did. He was a cheat, a drug taker ergo gets no respect from me.

Art Vanderlay
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Art Vanderlay »

Yids wrote:None of what you've said proves that he is not a cheat. However you raise some fair points. For me, he did what he did. He was a cheat, a drug taker ergo gets no respect from me.
the drugs did the opposite and reduced his career rather than enhance it

Hawkseys Double
Club Captain
Club Captain

Art Vanderlay wrote:
Yids wrote:None of what you've said proves that he is not a cheat. However you raise some fair points. For me, he did what he did. He was a cheat, a drug taker ergo gets no respect from me.
the drugs did the opposite and reduced his career rather than enhance it
Indeed. Fact is he still used them, and he still rocked up to a world cup on the juice.

Der_Tiser
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Der_Tiser »

Yids wrote:HANG ABOUT! What if the player THOUGHT he was onside? Maradona INTENTIONALLY used his hand to score. His existence is now justified by drug companies
how do you know the "Hand of God" was intentional? The referee clearly didn't think so, as he didn't award a free kick for handball

Hawkseys Double
Club Captain
Club Captain

Der_Tiser wrote:
Yids wrote:HANG ABOUT! What if the player THOUGHT he was onside? Maradona INTENTIONALLY used his hand to score. His existence is now justified by drug companies
how do you know the "Hand of God" was intentional? The referee clearly didn't think so, as he didn't award a free kick for handball
Diego Maradona, the world's most famous sports cheat, has claimed that his notorious hand-ball goal against England in the 1986 World Cup was not, after all, a matter of divine intervention, but of simple revenge.

Diego Maradona, the world's most famous sports cheat, has claimed that his notorious hand-ball goal against England in the 1986 World Cup was not, after all, a matter of divine intervention, but of simple revenge.

The player has always described his goal, which he punched into the net, as scored by "the hand of God". But yesterday, in an extract from his forthcoming book, modestly entitled El Diego: The Autobiography of the World's Greatest Footballer, he said it was retribution against England for his country's defeat in the Falklands War.

He writes: "We blamed the English players for everything that happened, for all the suffering of the Argentine people ... Before the match we said football had nothing to do with the Malvinas war. But we knew a lot of Argentine kids died, shot down like little birds. This was revenge." England lost, and Argentina went on to win the trophy.

The English are not Maradona's only target: "I met the Pope. It was disappointing." He says the Pope gave him a rosary and told him it was special. But when he compared it to ones handed to his wife and mother, he found it was the same. Peeved, he went back to tackle the Supreme Pontiff about it but received only a pat on the back. Maradona writes: "Total lack of respect!"

Since then Maradona has become bloated and cocaine-addicted. In April he was taken into intensive care with heart problems, and his family then forced him to go into rehab for his addiction. After two months he said he wanted to go to Cuba, the setting for a picture published in a Mexican newspaper showing him lying on a bed snorting substances. His family tried to get a court to stop him, but Maradona went on television, pleaded for the right to return to Cuba, and broke down in tears on air. A judge cleared him for take-off, and two weeks ago 43-year-old arrived in Cuba for treatment at the Centre for Mental Health.

So the man who once had the body of an athlete and the feet of an angel now has the brain

Read his autobiography where he admits the crime.

Der_Tiser
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Der_Tiser »

Yids wrote:
Der_Tiser wrote:

The player has always described his goal, which he punched into the net, as scored by "the hand of God". But yesterday, in an extract from his forthcoming book, modestly entitled El Diego: The Autobiography of the World's Greatest Footballer, he said it was retribution against England for his country's defeat in the Falklands War.

He writes: "We blamed the English players for everything that happened, for all the suffering of the Argentine people ... Before the match we said football had nothing to do with the Malvinas war. But we knew a lot of Argentine kids died, shot down like little birds. This was revenge." England lost, and Argentina went on to win the trophy.

The English are not Maradona's only target: "I met the Pope. It was disappointing." He says the Pope gave him a rosary and told him it was special. But when he compared it to ones handed to his wife and mother, he found it was the same. Peeved, he went back to tackle the Supreme Pontiff about it but received only a pat on the back. Maradona writes: "Total lack of respect!"

Since then Maradona has become bloated and cocaine-addicted. In April he was taken into intensive care with heart problems, and his family then forced him to go into rehab for his addiction. After two months he said he wanted to go to Cuba, the setting for a picture published in a Mexican newspaper showing him lying on a bed snorting substances. His family tried to get a court to stop him, but Maradona went on television, pleaded for the right to return to Cuba, and broke down in tears on air. A judge cleared him for take-off, and two weeks ago 43-year-old arrived in Cuba for treatment at the Centre for Mental Health.

So the man who once had the body of an athlete and the feet of an angel now has the brain

Read his autobiography where he admits the crime.
not going to read that much, just summarise it for me

Art Vanderlay
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Art Vanderlay »

maradona
ball
hand
on purpose
goal
england lose

pretty much sums it up

Der_Tiser
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Der_Tiser »

Art Vanderlay wrote:maradona
ball
hand
on purpose
goal
england lose

pretty much sums it up
where's the bit where he says it's intentional?

Art Vanderlay
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Art Vanderlay »

Der_Tiser wrote:
ball
hand
on purpose
goal
england lose

pretty much sums it up
ill condense it more for you:

on purpose

youre welcome

Der_Tiser
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Der_Tiser »

Art Vanderlay wrote:
Der_Tiser wrote:
ball
hand
on purpose
goal
england lose

pretty much sums it up
ill condense it more for you:

on purpose

youre welcome
I want a direct quote from Maradona saying he did it on purpose
all you have provided me so far is two words that could have been said by anyone, they mean nothing

Ubietz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Ubietz »

Win at all cost mentality will never be grasped by the English.

Remember "The goal was scored a little bit by the hand of God, a little by the head of Maradona."
«Εμείς μαζί για μια ζωή»

Hawkseys Double
Club Captain
Club Captain

Der_Tiser wrote:
all you have provided me so far is two words that could have been said by anyone, they mean nothing

“I don’t for a second regret scoring that goal with my hand,”
http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp? ... sec=sports

Hawkseys Double
Club Captain
Club Captain

The Smiff wrote:The English respect sportsmanship
Fixed.

Der_Tiser
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Der_Tiser »

Yids wrote:
Der_Tiser wrote:

“I don’t for a second regret scoring that goal with my hand,”
http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp? ... sec=sports
that doesn't mean he did it intentionally
I wouldn't regret it if there was a bank error in my favour (collect $200), and I wouldn't have done it on purpose either

Hawkseys Double
Club Captain
Club Captain

Maradona has previously admitted to the hand-ball goal, but gave his most detailed comments yet during the second weekly instalment of his locally broadcast talk show on Monday.

Maradona called the tipped goal “something that just came out of me. It was a bit of mischief.”

He said he was unable to reach the ball for a header because England goalkeeper Peter Shilton “was very tall. He didn’t see anything, and a teammate told him” afterward what happened.

Maradona, who was Argentina’s captain, said he quickly realised the referee allowed the goal but none of his teammates rushed to celebrate with him – themselves disbelieving.

“I was waiting for my teammates to embrace me and no one came. I told them, come hug me or the referee isn’t going to allow it.”

Der_Tiser
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Der_Tiser »

Yids wrote:Maradona has previously admitted to the hand-ball goal, but gave his most detailed comments yet during the second weekly instalment of his locally broadcast talk show on Monday.

Maradona called the tipped goal “something that just came out of me. It was a bit of mischief.”

He said he was unable to reach the ball for a header because England goalkeeper Peter Shilton “was very tall. He didn’t see anything, and a teammate told him” afterward what happened.

Maradona, who was Argentina’s captain, said he quickly realised the referee allowed the goal but none of his teammates rushed to celebrate with him – themselves disbelieving.

“I was waiting for my teammates to embrace me and no one came. I told them, come hug me or the referee isn’t going to allow it.”
lol, made you research something