Euro Qualifiers - Live , Setanta

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Euro Qualifiers - Live , Setanta

Post by The Kop »

Zeljko Jurin wrote:
The Kop wrote:
Attack was retaliation for bus in Zagreb in December.
No anti-Greek/Serb chanting in central Athens then ?
Dunno but I'd be surprised if there wasn't. That's what you do as away fans, congregate somewhere central and run a muck. But it's pretty pissweak though as the national team has close to zero hooligan support. Ie, who are you trying to piss off enough to pick a fight with? :lol:

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

The Kop wrote: But it's pretty pissweak though as the national team has close to zero hooligan support. Ie, who are you trying to piss off enough to pick a fight with? :lol:
Exactly, everytime I have seen the national team play, the fans are placid and this is actually the first time I can remember any form of violence at a Greece game. Goodness me we played Turkey a few times in the past 7 years and there weren't problems and let the facts be stated that Greece has never had any problems politically with Croatia that I can remember though I stand to be corrected. Anyways... :arrow:
Hawkesy wrote:COLOSSUS...........Congratulations, you have won the title fair a square.

PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW WNID UP KING

Hawkesy's Chauffeur
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hawkesy's Chauffeur »

TPAKAC wrote:I stand to be corrected.
Quite regularly too :P

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

COLOSSUS wrote:
The Kop wrote: But it's pretty pissweak though as the national team has close to zero hooligan support. Ie, who are you trying to piss off enough to pick a fight with? :lol:
Exactly, everytime I have seen the national team play, the fans are placid and this is actually the first time I can remember any form of violence at a Greece game. Goodness me we played Turkey a few times in the past 7 years and there weren't problems and let the facts be stated that Greece has never had any problems politically with Croatia that I can remember though I stand to be corrected. Anyways... :arrow:
No mention of a few servo-wallachs mixed in with the greeks, and a molotov cocktail thrown at Croat supporters inside the stadium? :roll: :lol: Who cares anyway, nothing wrong with a bit of biff. If you want to travel away you gotta expect some home supporters are going top want to stamp their authority with mindless violence. :wink:

Dear ohh dear, Croatia has been shiiite ever since that penalty loss to Turket at Euro 2008 but even I never realised they were this bad. Bilic should have walked then, coz they haven't played a decent match since then but no, Markovic keeps his "yes" man in the job. Shambles - like ZJ said, both shiiiite just we were shiiiter.

No heart, no effort, didn't challenge for one header all night...the mind boggles at how many Germany and Spain would put past us at the moment. Apart from Modric, if I were coach the rest would never be picked again to represent the country after such an insipid effort. Useless khuuuuunts! :oops:

Good luck to Greece...the better team won on the night, but in my opinion, football was the real loser on the night when tow national teams produce that effort on the park.

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Hosovac wrote:
COLOSSUS wrote:
No mention of a few servo-wallachs mixed in with the greeks, and a molotov cocktail thrown at Croat supporters inside the stadium? :roll: :lol: Who cares anyway, nothing wrong with a bit of biff. If you want to travel away you gotta expect some home supporters are going top want to stamp their authority with mindless violence. :wink:

Dear ohh dear, Croatia has been shiiite ever since that penalty loss to Turket at Euro 2008 but even I never realised they were this bad. Bilic should have walked then, coz they haven't played a decent match since then but no, Markovic keeps his "yes" man in the job. Shambles - like ZJ said, both shiiiite just we were shiiiter.

No heart, no effort, didn't challenge for one header all night...the mind boggles at how many Germany and Spain would put past us at the moment. Apart from Modric, if I were coach the rest would never be picked again to represent the country after such an insipid effort. Useless khuuuuunts! :oops:

Good luck to Greece...the better team won on the night, but in my opinion, football was the real loser on the night when tow national teams produce that effort on the park.
Hos, you are one paranoid dude if you think Serbian supporters flew into Athens to be "mixed in with the Greek supporters". That's just downright funny :lol: not to mention ridiculous :roll: Also, I didn't mention a Molotov cocktail (because i didnt know about 1 used) though it doesnt surprise me when you consider (which I did mention) that your supporters were attacked FIRST by the 100 Greek hooligans who broke the barricade setup in the Karaiskakis which housed your fans. Stupidity all round if you ask me. I can also tell you for certain that these 100 Greek hooligans who attacked the Croatian contingent purposely went to the game for that very reason because these types of supporters don't usually go to Greece NT games so there was something obviously there before the game had started, that much is obvious.

As for the game, we all have different opinions and I stick by mine that Greece' 2nd half is some of the best football I've seen it play in 5 years but that means nothing if we don't get a draw v Georgia Wednesday morning :arrow:
Hawkesy wrote:COLOSSUS...........Congratulations, you have won the title fair a square.

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

COLOSSUS wrote:Hos, you are one paranoid dude if you think Serbian supporters flew into Athens to be "mixed in with the Greek supporters". That's just downright funny :lol: not to mention ridiculous :roll: Also, I didn't mention a Molotov cocktail (because i didnt know about 1 used) though it doesnt surprise me when you consider (which I did mention) that your supporters were attacked FIRST by the 100 Greek hooligans who broke the barricade setup in the Karaiskakis which housed your fans. Stupidity all round if you ask me. I can also tell you for certain that these 100 Greek hooligans who attacked the Croatian contingent purposely went to the game for that very reason because these types of supporters don't usually go to Greece NT games so there was something obviously there before the game had started, that much is obvious.

As for the game, we all have different opinions and I stick by mine that Greece' 2nd half is some of the best football I've seen it play in 5 years but that means nothing if we don't get a draw v Georgia Wednesday morning :arrow:
No paranoia here, just what I read on the net. They may not have been servs, but apparently some of these so called greek supporters had servo insignia on them... :arrow:

The move a minute or 2 into the second half was your only decent move for the match - should have scored from that header which went straight to our keeper...but hey, at least you guys had one decent attacking move for the match, one more than us. :lol:

The 2 goals were more due to diabloical defending than quality football, but like I said - the better team on the night won, and good luck at the Euros.

Croatia should start from scratch and not even bother with the euro play-off (as it will just lead to more embarrassment) and just concentrate on qualifying for the next WC.

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Ok, so I found this video that has been posted from the Greek tv station MEGA who covered the game "LIVE". There are no English subs but the Greek commentators clearly report that it was 100 Greek supporters wearing hoods and masks entering into the enclosed area that housed the Croatian supporters attacking them.

At 3.33 minutes of the video, one of the commentators comments "...the Croatians earlier and there is plenty of information for this, passed through and broke anything and everything they found in front of them at Pasalimani", Pasalimani (also known as Zea) being the area of Piraeus that is the marina so to speak which overlooks the harbor of Piraeus and is the promenade where you will find any kind of shops, cafes, bars, fashion shops, department stores and cinemas etc etc. and where all the people of Piraeus and Athens alike congregate at night for coffee, food, entertainment etc etc.

Upon the commentator finishing his comments, commentator 2 (we'll call him) says "yes (in agreeance with his counterpart), it was those of them (Croatian fans damaging things in Pasalimani) who didn't have a ticket (to the game) Christo (calling his fellow commentator by his name), it was those without a ticket" Then as the footage shows a replay of the a fire starting in the stadium, commentator 1 says "here we see earlier where the flare lands into the people, it was where the Croatians were it (the flare) landed in." He then goes onto say sarcastically "very nice things" in regards to what is being witnessed but then that's it. Its left there and they continue on about the ref restarting the game and about some player before vid finishes.

No mention or vision in the footage of Greeks throwing petrol bombs or even punch ups or even Croats throwing flares and seats at riot police although you can see a Croat throwing a ripped up seat into the Greek crowd early on in the piece but me thinks a few things have been added to make for a story better sold to the people outside Athens and Zagreb which is typical of the western media of course :roll: :arrow:

The video link: http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2011/10 ... -violence/

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Hosovac wrote:
COLOSSUS wrote:Hos, you are one paranoid dude if you think Serbian supporters flew into Athens to be "mixed in with the Greek supporters". That's just downright funny :lol: not to mention ridiculous :roll: Also, I didn't mention a Molotov cocktail (because i didnt know about 1 used) though it doesnt surprise me when you consider (which I did mention) that your supporters were attacked FIRST by the 100 Greek hooligans who broke the barricade setup in the Karaiskakis which housed your fans. Stupidity all round if you ask me. I can also tell you for certain that these 100 Greek hooligans who attacked the Croatian contingent purposely went to the game for that very reason because these types of supporters don't usually go to Greece NT games so there was something obviously there before the game had started, that much is obvious.

No paranoia here, just what I read on the net. They may not have been servs, but apparently some of these so called greek supporters had servo insignia on them... :arrow: Well it's no secret that the Ultras of both Olympiakos and Partizan Belgrade share a very strong bond where you will find tops worn by both have the insignia of the other to promote that bond so if what you say is right, then it makes sense to believe they were Olympiakos ULTRAS which is hardly surprising tbh and fits in well when you consider the game was played at the Karaiskaki which is Olys home ground 8)

The move a minute or 2 into the second half was your only decent move for the match - should have scored from that header which went straight to our keeper...but hey, at least you guys had one decent attacking move for the match, one more than us. :lol:
You guys had an off day, you aren't near the top of the group because your as crap as you say, surely. You guys must have some high expectations of your team dude. No complaints you were shite on the night because I had a tenner at damn fine odds you'd win by 2 or more :oops:

The 2 goals were more due to diabloical defending than quality football, but like I said - the better team on the night won, and good luck at the Euros. Definitely bad defending to let the smallest guy on the park score from a header but not much anyone could do with the Samaras goal, ball spilled out to him and he hit it sweetly 1st time from the edge of the 18 yard line.

Croatia should start from scratch and not even bother with the euro play-off (as it will just lead to more embarrassment) and just concentrate on qualifying for the next WC. Harsh, very harsh Hos when you consider it wasn't that long ago that some of these players were part of a team that almost became your Heros, no???

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

COLOSSUS wrote:
Hosovac wrote:

No paranoia here, just what I read on the net. They may not have been servs, but apparently some of these so called greek supporters had servo insignia on them... :arrow: Well it's no secret that the Ultras of both Olympiakos and Partizan Belgrade share a very strong bond where you will find tops worn by both have the insignia of the other to promote that bond so if what you say is right, then it makes sense to believe they were Olympiakos ULTRAS which is hardly surprising tbh and fits in well when you consider the game was played at the Karaiskaki which is Olys home ground 8)

You guys had an off day, you aren't near the top of the group because your as crap as you say, surely. You guys must have some high expectations of your team dude. No complaints you were shite on the night because I had a tenner at damn fine odds you'd win by 2 or more :oops:

The 2 goals were more due to diabloical defending than quality football, but like I said - the better team on the night won, and good luck at the Euros. Definitely bad defending to let the smallest guy on the park score from a header but not much anyone could do with the Samaras goal, ball spilled out to him and he hit it sweetly 1st time from the edge of the 18 yard line.

Croatia should start from scratch and not even bother with the euro play-off (as it will just lead to more embarrassment) and just concentrate on qualifying for the next WC. Harsh, very harsh Hos when you consider it wasn't that long ago that some of these players were part of a team that almost became your Heros, no???
Olympiakos' bond would be with Red Star rather than Partizan going by the colours would it not?... :shock:

No high expectations - if they at least had a crack and lose fair game, I can accept. But to lose without firing a shot or raising a sweat is not on. They looked disinterested and lazy...almost as if they also had a few tenner's on the result themselves.

Why play for a draw when you can seal qualification on the night? Their tactics defy logic and has backfired on them big time.

Hero's hardly. I've been a critic of the coach and the players he selects for a long time now, at least the last 2 years. We haven't played well in any match the last 3 years - this result has just brought it all to a head, but nothing new for me, nor was the result unexpected personally. Just pisssssssssses me off that it has taken this long for the shiiiite to hit the fan.

While the mafioso's Markovic & Mamic are in charge of Croatian football, not much will change and we will be lucky to qualify for any future major tournaments. Cro football is as rigged as it's politicians...all commo khuuunts! :x

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Sorry Hos, I did mean Red Star, oops :oops: :lol:
It's the Gate 7-Delije ULTRAS brotherhood or whatever they call it??? Partizan and Oly I think are linked through their basketball supporters.

Fair enough on the rest of your comments, I not know much on Croat football although don't think corruption runs only in your football fraternity, it runs well through most of Europe. It's sad when it affects the national team and we are lucky that Otto Rehaggel was brought in to help kill that part of the cancer affecting our NT. Greece should of been where it is in Football terms now, long ago but it was a case of a Greek coach only picking players from either Pana or Oly and we never saw the best team put together because of the politics and corruption in the sport. While we still have corruption at club level, Id like to think it's not evident anymore in the NT.

I'd hate to think how good your NT would be without the corruption??? I rate your NT as it is hence my tenner on them v Greece the other morning. Can I then claim my tenner off you at the bar next time I visit Gepps Cross since you've admitted to the corruption??? :lol:

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

Olympiakos do have link with Red Star. But PAOK have a stronger one with Partizan, I'd bet my left nut if Serbs were involved it was Partizan not Red Star.

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

The Kop wrote:Olympiakos do have link with Red Star. But PAOK have a stronger one with Partizan, I'd bet my left nut if Serbs were involved it was Partizan not Red Star.
There were no Serbs involved Kop and being in Piraeus, there is more chance they were Oly Ultras than anyone else especially if what i heard and what the commentators reported about the 200 or so Croatians at Pasalimani is true!!!

paokara
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by paokara »

I'll tell you where Croatia went wrong, Rakitic being an unused sub. For me The guy is already on his way to becoming one of the world's best playmakers and he's only 23, could've changed what wasn't a great game of football. In the end Greece get the result and were a point away from taking out the group and qualifying for 2012, Fernando Santos seems to know what he's doing and as he should, been involved in Greek football for a while now.

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Was sent this in an email. Inside the stadium when Greece score both goals. In both videos youll notice the Greeks in the vicinity of the camera all turn to where the Croatian fans are and do the normal thing of sticking it up them but in the first video watch the dude wearing a white top below the camera slightly to the right of screen, what a laugh the strawberry :lol: :lol: :lol: Then in both videos, you'll see the most used hand signal of the Greeks 2nd to only the "Pare Penta" or famously known as the "NA M@L@KA" hand gesture :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some funny shite I tell ya!!!

Video of the first goal: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=5XADhARyPsU

Video of the 2nd goal: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=97TKvx3a1Rk

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Just found this one which showcases every famous hand signal used in Greece. These guys are hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Famous hand signals after Samaras goal: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=chf0P5VQNcI

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

ozzie owl wrote:Macedonia v England on ESPN.

Why did espn show a replay of a game from a few years ago instead of showing the game against montenegro?

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

Paokara wrote:I'll tell you where Croatia went wrong, Rakitic being an unused sub.
He was more effective on the bench than Kranjcar was on the field. :wink:

And now lining up Kranjcar senior as Bilic's replacement... :roll:

The agony will never end. :clown:

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

God is an Englishman wrote:

Why did espn show a replay of a game from a few years ago instead of showing the game against montenegro?
Maybe the Montenegrins wanna claim their ancestors were also Hellenes of the Macedonian type??? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

COLOSSUS wrote:

Maybe the Montenegrins wanna claim their ancestors were also Hellenes of the Macedonian type??? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
King Alexander of Macedonia!!

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

England clinched a draw from the jaws of victory another two minutes of added time and they would have lost.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

ozzie owl wrote:England clinched a draw from the jaws of victory another two minutes of added time and they would have lost.

How do you know? you were too busy watching replays of the game v macedonia.

As for England, qualified top of the group and unbeaten. I'm gutted about that.

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

ozzie owl wrote:England clinched a draw from the jaws of victory another two minutes of added time and they would have lost.

No I saw the Montenegro v England game and saw the same old problems with the English national team.

1. Inability to retain possession when closed down by opposition. For most of the first half they sat back and gave England soft possession. As soon as they began close down England were unable to pass with any confidence and gave the ball away.

2. Inability to deal with sides who have a good passing game, in the second half the England midfield was non existent.

3. Haven't solved the right back from since Gary Neville left, Jones is a young developing centre back pushed into the position.

4. Lack of a true " number ten" in their side, who can change the pace, direction of the game and deliver a killer pass to set up the strikers.

5. Rooney press the self destruct button again. If he gets two match suspension is it worth talking him?

I would not have great confidence on success at the tournament based on recent international efforts.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

ozzie owl wrote:

No I saw the Montenegro v England game and saw the same old problems with the English national team.

1. Inability to retain possession when closed down by opposition. For most of the first half they sat back and gave England soft possession. As soon as they began close down England were unable to pass with any confidence and gave the ball away.

2. Inability to deal with sides who have a good passing game, in the second half the England midfield was non existent.

3. Haven't solved the right back from since Gary Neville left, Jones is a young developing centre back pushed into the position.

4. Lack of a true " number ten" in their side, who can change the pace, direction of the game and deliver a killer pass to set up the strikers.

5. Rooney press the self destruct button again. If he gets two match suspension is it worth talking him?

I would not have great confidence on success at the tournament based on recent international efforts.

qualified - unbeaten and top of the group. I'll take that!

Did you watch the macedonia v England game on ESPN?

Soccer-Mad
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Soccer-Mad »

so what games are on tv tonight then......

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Anyone know who is showing the Euro Finals next year?

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

Tonight (as in early tomorrow morning) the last of EURO 2012 qualifiers will be played:
Group A
Kazakhstan v Austria
Germany v Belgium
Turkey v Azerbaijan

Group B
ROIreland v Armenia
FYROM v Slovakia
Russia v Andorra

Group C
Italy v Nth Ireland
Slovenia v Serbia

Group D
Albania v Romania
France v Bosnia-Hi

Group E
Hungary v Finland
Moldova v San Marino
Sweden v Holland LIVE ESPN 2.30am (SA time)

Group F
Croatia v Latvia
Georgia v Greece LIVE - Setanta 3.25am (SA time)
Malta v Israel

Group G
Bulgaria v Wales
Switzerland v Montenegro

Group H
Denmark v Portugal LIVE ESPN 12.30am (SA time)
Norway v Cyprus

Group I
Lithuania v Czech
Spain v Scotland LIVE Setanta 5.10am (SA time)

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

All the results for the last day of EURO 2012 Qualifiers:

Group A
Kazakhstan 0 v 0 Austria
Germany 3 v 1 Belgium (Ozil, Shurrle, Gomez), (Fellaini)
Turkey 1 v 0 Azerbaijan (Yilmaz)

Group B
ROIreland 2 v 1 Armenia (Aleksanyan OG, Dunne), (Mkhitaryan)
FYROM 1 v 1 Slovakia (Noveski), (Piroska)
Russia 6 v 0 Andorra (Dzagoev 2, Ignashevich, Pavlyuchenko, Glushakov, Bilyaletdinov)

Group C
Italy 3 v 0 Nth Ireland (Cassano 2, McAuley OG)
Slovenia 1 v 0 Serbia (Vrsic)

Group D
Albania 1 v 1 Romania (Salihi), (Luchin)
France 1 v 1 Bosnia-Hi (Nasri PEN), (Dzeko)

Group E
Hungary 0 v 0 Finland
Moldova 4 v 0 San Marino (Zmeu, Bacciocchi OG, Suvorov, Andronic)
Sweden 3 v 2 Holland (Kallstrom, Larsson PEN, Toivonen), (Huntelaar, Kuyt)

Group F
Croatia 2 v 0 Latvia (Eduardo, Mandzukic)
Georgia 1 v 2 Greece (Targamadze), (Fotakis, Charisteas)
Malta 0 v 2 Israel (Rafaelov, Gershon)

Group G
Bulgaria 0 v 1 Wales (Bale)
Switzerland 2 v 0 Montenegro (Derdiyok, Lichtsteiner)

Group H
Denmark 2 v 1 Portugal (Krohn-Dehli, Bendtner), (Ronaldo)
Norway 3 v 1 Cyprus (Pedersen, Carew, Hogli), (Okkas)

Group I
Lithuania 1 v 4 Czech (Sernas PEN), (Kadlec 2 both PEN, Rezek 2)
Spain 3v 1 Scotland (Silva 2, Villa), (Goodwillie PEN)

Teams Qualified for EURO 2012 Finals:
Poland (Co-Host)
Ukraine (Co-Host)
Germany (Grp A Winner)
Russia (Grp B Winner)
Italy (Grp C Winner)
France (Grp D Winner)
Netherlands (Grp E Winner)
Greece (Grp F Winner)
England (Grp G Winner)
Denmark (Grp H Winner)
Spain (Grp I Winner)
Sweden (Best RUNNER UP)

Teams in (Home & Away) Playoffs for the 4 remaining spots:
Seeded: Czech Republic, Croatia, Portugal & Republic of Ireland

Non Seeded: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Estonia, Montenegro & Turkey

NOTE: 4 seeds will each face an opponent from non seeds in (H&A) Playoff with winner Qualifying through to EURO 2012 with already Qualified teams in Poland & Ukraine next year. AWAY GOALS RULE will apply for Playoffs if teams are still even at conclusion of 2nd game

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

ozzie owl wrote:Anyone know who is showing the Euro Finals next year?
Probably Setanta again, although maybe SBS will have some matches like last time.

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by COLOSSUS »

EURO 2012 - QUALIFYING PLAYOFFS DRAW (team drawn first to play 1st leg at home) with
1st leg to be played on November 11 or 12 with 2nd leg on November 15.

Turkey v Croatia

Estonia v Republic of Ireland

Czech Republic v Montenegro

Bosnia-Herzegovina v Portugal

At the conclusion of Playoffs, the final draw will take place in Kiev, Ukraine on December 2 with the 16 Qualifiers being placed in 4 pots of 4 to decide the groups of the EURO 2012 finals!!!

My tips:
Croatia
Republic of Ireland
Montenegro
Bosnia-Hi

TM87
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by TM87 »

COLOSSUS wrote:EURO 2012 - QUALIFYING PLAYOFFS DRAW (team drawn first to play 1st leg at home) with
1st leg to be played on November 11 or 12 with 2nd leg on November 15.

Turkey v Croatia

Estonia v Republic of Ireland

Czech Republic v Montenegro

Bosnia-Herzegovina v Portugal

At the conclusion of Playoffs, the final draw will take place in Kiev, Ukraine on December 2 with the 16 Qualifiers being placed in 4 pots of 4 to decide the groups of the EURO 2012 finals!!!

Croatia
Rep of Ireland
Montenegro
Bosna if Uefa dont cheat lol. (Penalty in Paris lol contact made outside of Box) Cant have major Tournament without France and Portugal.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qKn_ei1 ... ure=colike Bosna was dominating till the 78th minute.

My tips:
Croatia
Republic of Ireland
Montenegro
Bosnia-Hi