National Futsal championships

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

chuck norris
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: National Futsal championships

Post by chuck norris »

Gee... F*** Futsal SA fan page is a bit far.

Soccer Fan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Soccer Fan »

The Man Who Sued GOD wrote:its a joke of a system, actually its a joke of a competition in general. futsal has been a back yarder sport in sa for so long its sickening. i suppose when people look after there own interest and agendas and get away with it why would they care. saw this on the fuck futsal sa facebook page before, pretty funny :lol:

Can you put the link up for the page you mentioned? I think your telling lies as i cant find any page in relation to futsal SA

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please consider carefully what you are posting in this topic. You are personally liable for anything you post and you should not be posting material that is potentially offensive or involves unsubstantiated allegations.

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dinozoff »

they were funny but the last ones took it a little far
Dan Birdwell - You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four.

chuck norris
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chuck norris »

dinozoff wrote:they were funny but the last ones took it a little far
^

johnydep
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by johnydep »

IP address linked a few users together :oops:

strawney
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by strawney »

Just wondering what age groups going to the nationals 2013 ?
Does anyone know who the coaches are ?

chuck norris
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chuck norris »

no idea, i'd be interested to know the name of the players in the mix though. Hopefully it's not the ones who have the pockets and can simply afford the trip.

bandito
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by bandito »

Dont know all those boys involved but I do know some have been training all year round.......tend to disagree that Futsal is a joke, my son loves the game and I think it has its merits. I think those of you who have negative comments.........its quite easy to stand on the sidelines and talk, much harder to get involved and improve/help the game. Before anyone posts any sarcastic remarks I am not involved in the committee and my son is not going this year despite being one of those boys who has trained all year.. Even so, I applaud the committee, and once again thank them their hard work without which my boys would not have played such a great game as Futsal.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

bandito wrote:Dont know all those boys involved but I do know some have been training all year round.......tend to disagree that Futsal is a joke, my son loves the game and I think it has its merits. I think those of you who have negative comments.........its quite easy to stand on the sidelines and talk, much harder to get involved and improve/help the game. Before anyone posts any sarcastic remarks I am not involved in the committee and my son is not going this year despite being one of those boys who has trained all year.. Even so, I applaud the committee, and once again thank them their hard work without which my boys would not have played such a great game as Futsal.
So you have seen some of the futsal committee? They have never attended any sessions at Magill, despite being asked to attend.

bandito
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by bandito »

No I haven't and nor am I familiar with the intricacies etc...I am stating that in my opinion and it is an opinion these people put a lot of time and effort into the game for which I am greatfull. I am sure they would appreciate assistance. Can things be improved....I'm sure they can however actions are required and not just negative words. Bottom line....... my sons love the game and enjoy playing it. I don't like politics, try not go get involved I think it is the dirtiest thing that is ruining both Futsal and the outside game. We all have issues with the way things are done (and I am not an exception) however, I refuse to paint everyone with the same brush. I do believe there are some genuine people who are legitimate in their efforts however, inevitably there will also the bad apples which are found in every sport or in every organisation.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

There are good people in futsal, but there are too many who are a disgrace and should be booted out ASAP. Until that happens the game won't progress in SA.

Juventus FC
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Juventus FC »

passion4soccer wrote:What National championships are these? The are only run in January and in Canberra? Where have been the trials and the advertising for trials? Or is this just another 'job for the boys'..mates of the coach kids type national championships?
:lol: