Round 6

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

Bafana
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Round 6

Post by Bafana »

"Once again over 70% possession" were you watching the watching the game at Burton?

misterb
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by misterb »

13s Enfield 5 Campbelltown 2
14s Enfield 2 The Cove 2
12s Enfield 1 Raiders 2
17Cs Enfield 3 Noarlunga 3
16Bs Enfield 2 Playford 0
16Cs Munno Para 2 Enfield 5
11s Enfield 3 Para Hills 1
15s Western Strikers 5 Enfield 1
17Bs Western Strikers Enfield referee didn’t show

AV Juniors
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by AV Juniors »

Any other results for 15a's?

Four-3-3
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Four-3-3 »

U16 B

Nufc 1 v's Cobra's 1

Big Mac
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Big Mac »

clownboy wrote:pretty much seems like a good tactic as this Raiders u/12 side is a fantatsic talented team, 2 hold these boys 2 just a 2-1 defeat personally 2 me was a great result 4 these lads, with a top 3 position on the line 4 premier soccer next season in u/13s some coaches will need 2 use any tactics possible. Raiders will obviously finish top with salis utd, para hills & enfield 2 battle it out 4 final 2 positions, defensive coaching is very important as well and obviously wkd in this case
:oops:
Some people tell me that we professional players are soccer slaves. Well, if this is slavery, give me a life sentence.
Bobby Charlton

Ginger Pele
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Ginger Pele »

clownboy wrote:pretty much seems like a good tactic as this Raiders u/12 side is a fantatsic talented team, 2 hold these boys 2 just a 2-1 defeat personally 2 me was a great result 4 these lads, with a top 3 position on the line 4 premier soccer next season in u/13s some coaches will need 2 use any tactics possible. Raiders will obviously finish top with salis utd, para hills & enfield 2 battle it out 4 final 2 positions, defensive coaching is very important as well and obviously wkd in this case
Your username says it all :clown:

annie
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by annie »

Željko Jurin wrote:
skirv wrote:
Abra1 wrote:U12 North Raiders 2 Enfield 1.
wow great result enfield
Got to watch the second half today, Enfield followed Chelsea's tactics to a tee, and even 'tagged' 2 players the whole game ..... and this is u12s ...

Is it alright to condone what Raiders tactic was in the second half? The deliberate tripping to deny an opportunity for Enfield to score on goal, I didn't see a yellow card to Enfield for their tactical play, at least they had respect.

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by barchetta »

Any U13 JSL/JPL scores?

manu09
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by manu09 »

[quote

Is it alright to condone what Raiders tactic was in the second half? The deliberate tripping to deny an opportunity for Enfield to score on goal, I didn't see a yellow card to Enfield for their tactical play, at least they had respect.[/quote][/quote]

You need to watch a bit closer. Even the lad tripped over told the ref he went for the ball.
Do we mention the dodgy offside calls from the home linesman?? How do u raise a flag for offside when there is a whole defensive line between him and the keeper.
Doesn't sound good either when you have a coach mention he liked the linesman style at the halftime break.
It's 10 & 11 year old kids for goodness sake, let them play and learn. They don't need to be corrupted by adults with a constant need for success only.

Adrenalin
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Adrenalin »

U15a
Raiders 5-4 Seaford

justmyopinion
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by justmyopinion »

clownboy and annie the best form of defence is attack, at u 12`s?......challenge the kids to take the better teams on, yeah thay may lose but they will develop alot quicker and in a year be alot more competitve,.......................... stack the defence, have an honourable lose, the kids learn nothing, but at least the parents and coach can go home and say, oh we only lost 2-1, rather than the kids tried really hard all day, played some good attacking possesion football, we will build on it and be better at it next week, that might develop your players rather than play for a result,..........................pretty disapointing to hear especially considering who you guys have down there for junior development.

Nova
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Nova »

I personally like the tactic of "trying to play the game as it should be played" and not worry aboud results too much :wink:

Baldrick
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Baldrick »

U15A

Cumberland 2 Birkalla 2

Ref was a disgrace

OldRedback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by OldRedback »

barchetta wrote:Any U13 JSL/JPL scores?
South Adelaide 2 Playford 1

Pretty even game but spoiled by a very very poor referee who, in addition to the myriad of poor calls to both teams, denied Playford two legitimate goals. Probably would have been better off with one of the Dad's reffing - although not the Dad who ran the line in the first half for Souths! Good luck to Souths for the rest of the season.

Caps
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Caps »

Well how dare U12's learn about team shape , let them get to U19's and drown. For anyone at the Enfield game you would have witnessed both teams playing and passing the ball around. tactics are a part of our game and should be developed otherwise why would FFSA be promoting 4,3,3 is this not team shape????
"wiseoldman" as far as development look how the boys play at the end of the season (will be an interesting return fixture) these boys were not hand picked from U11 teams but have come together and played only 5 games.
If you are so wise OLD MAN look in your own back yard first. :lol:

Adelaide Vic Juniors
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Adelaide Vic Juniors »

Anyone know the result for the under 15a west adelaide v croydon game?

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

Nova wrote:
I personally like the tactic of "trying to play the game as it should be played" and not worry aboud results too much :wink:
+1

Squizzy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Squizzy »

Nova wrote:
+1

It appears some people find this difficult to comprehend, Matey.
Who?... Who is but a form, followed by the function of what... And what I am, is a man in a mask!