Answers please?

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

King Polak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Answers please?

Post by King Polak »

Grow up, the ref says it was all above board. Leave it alone and stop stirring hatred based on race or religion.[/quote]

Race? Religion? You grow up mate!

If it was organised before the match - how can the ref prove it was fixed? Unfortunately he can't, no one can. But doesn't mean it wasn't fixed.

Blue Nile managed to concede 28 after only conceding 30 all season. Blue Nile manage to score 4 goals whilst getting flogged by 28? Blue Nile a team previously stung for points during the season for cheating. Just happens to all happen in the final game of the year, for the championship, with Ghan needing 17+ goal difference...

Hats off.

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

King Polak wrote:Grow up, the ref says it was all above board. Leave it alone and stop stirring hatred based on race or religion.
Race? Religion? You grow up mate!

If it was organised before the match - how can the ref prove it was fixed? Unfortunately he can't, no one can. But doesn't mean it wasn't fixed.

Blue Nile managed to concede 28 after only conceding 30 all season. Blue Nile manage to score 4 goals whilst getting flogged by 28? Blue Nile a team previously stung for points during the season for cheating. Just happens to all happen in the final game of the year, for the championship, with Ghan needing 17+ goal difference...

Hats off.[/quote]
Says you. No proof. Game over.
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2004 Div 1 & Champion of Champions
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

otto62 wrote:Says you. No proof. Game over.
are you playing the race card AGAIN otto?

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

God is an Englishman wrote:
as always...
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

Maybe the league ( SAASL ) remembers when no one from Polonia were present at the 2011 SAASL Presentation Night to be awarded
Div 4 A Champions, Player of the Year and Golden Boot

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

bloodypassit wrote:Maybe the league ( SAASL ) remembers when no one from Polonia were present at the 2011 SAASL Presentation Night to be awarded
so do you think the league were into punishing polonia for their noshow. :?: like showing them whos boss like. all ive advocated all along is that the league just does that and grows some balls and assures all the clubs that a level playing field actualy exists and ALL clubs will be treated equaly ok. now i wonder who will be the first :clown: who, rather than agreeing or disagreeing with me just posts to twist my words around,have a cheapshot or to correct any spelling mistakes i might have made. i hope not but im not holding my breath on current form

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

THE ORAKLE wrote:
bloodypassit wrote:Maybe the league ( SAASL ) remembers when no one from Polonia were present at the 2011 SAASL Presentation Night to be awarded
so do you think the league were into punishing polonia for their noshow. :?: like showing them whos boss like. all ive advocated all along is that the league just does that and grows some balls and assures all the clubs that a level playing field actualy exists and ALL clubs will be treated equaly ok. now i wonder who will be the first :clown: who, rather than agreeing or disagreeing with me just posts to twist my words around,have a cheapshot or to correct any spelling mistakes i might have made. i hope not but im not holding my breath on current form
Orakle if you care about Seaford why dont you take the time and effort into saving the amatuer side of things..... from my sources there might be no amateurs next year ....but then again I do hear that like people hear that take no interest in what you say is similar at Seaford ...

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

PASC wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
as always...
Not at all (on this occasion), it would be the same for any club. Apparently the ref has said everything was above board so the result stands. Orakle suggests it was a prearranged result, yet the facts don't support that (eg no goal frenzy at the start of the game). He's just trying to re-write history out of some misplaced sense of injustice, for the glory of a Div 4 championship. If his team had managed to score a goal against Ghan (lost 0-3 and drew 0-0) we wouldn't even be talking about this.
Stirling District (est 1967) 32 seasons successfully avoiding a Championship then this
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

are you playing the race card AGAIN otto?[/quote]
as always...[/quote]
Not at all (on this occasion), it would be the same for any club. Apparently the ref has said everything was above board so the result stands. Orakle suggests it was a prearranged result, yet the facts don't support that (eg no goal frenzy at the start of the game). He's just trying to re-write history out of some misplaced sense of injustice, for the glory of a Div 4 championship. If his team had managed to score a goal against Ghan (lost 0-3 and drew 0-0) we wouldn't even be talking about this.[/quote]

which is the sole reason i posted on this subject at all. seaford finished mid table and i have no personal axe to grind but iam totaly convinced that last game was a contrived scam and i will not change my opinion. the rest of you can think what you like. cheers.

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

[/quote]
Not at all (on this occasion), it would be the same for any club. Apparently the ref has said everything was above board so the result stands. Orakle suggests it was a prearranged result, yet the facts don't support that (eg no goal frenzy at the start of the game). He's just trying to re-write history out of some misplaced sense of injustice, for the glory of a Div 4 championship. If his team had managed to score a goal against Ghan (lost 0-3 and drew 0-0) we wouldn't even be talking about this.[/quote]

its not his team you muppet!!!
please dont assume you know anything about my team and what we would think/talk about or not talk about...as you clearly have no idea...
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

so do you think the league were into punishing polonia for their noshow. :?: like showing them whos boss like. all ive advocated all along is that the league just does that and grows some balls and assures all the clubs that a level playing field actualy exists and ALL clubs will be treated equaly ok. now i wonder who will be the first :clown: who, rather than agreeing or disagreeing with me just posts to twist my words around,have a cheapshot or to correct any spelling mistakes i might have made. i hope not but im not holding my breath on current form[/quote]
Orakle if you care about Seaford why dont you take the time and effort into saving the amatuer side of things..... from my sources there might be no amateurs next year ....but then again I do hear that like people hear that take no interest in what you say is similar at Seaford ...[/quote]

well well steve the cheapshot king, it didnt take long did it. argue with me if you will but dont snipe at me ok,i dont do it to you so i hope from now on you will reciprocate. ps have a nice day. :)

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

THE ORAKLE wrote:
well well steve the cheapshot king, it didnt take long did it. argue with me if you will but dont snipe at me ok,i dont do it to you so i hope from now on you will reciprocate. ps have a nice day. :)

I must have missed the snipe at you? Where was it?

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

PASC wrote:

its not his team you muppet!!!
please dont assume you know anything about my team and what we would think/talk about or not talk about...as you clearly have no idea...[/quote]
Accepted.
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B

Spätlese
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Spätlese »

PASC wrote:its not his team you muppet!!!
please dont assume you know anything about my team and what we would think/talk about or not talk about...as you clearly have no idea...
No it's not, but he is right on one thing. Had you done better in your head to head meetings we wouldn't be talking about this.
shiraz champagne.

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Spätlese wrote:
PASC wrote:its not his team you muppet!!!
No it's not, but he is right on one thing. Had you done better in your head to head meetings we wouldn't be talking about this.
he accepted my valid response,
maybe you should read it and do the same...

Spätlese
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Spätlese »

If you used the quote function properly some of your posts would be easier to read.
Mind you, you are not the only one guilty of this.
shiraz champagne.

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Spätlese wrote:If you used the quote function properly some of your posts would be easier to read.
apologies...

gone
Star Player
Star Player

Post by gone »

Spätlese wrote:If you used the quote function properly some of your posts would be easier to read.
Apologies.
1999 Div 2 Champions
2002 Div 2 & 2B
2007 Div 1 & 1B
2009 Div 1B
2011 Div 1B
2013 Div 2B & 7C
2014 Div 2B