Man Utd

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Man Utd

Post by bapa »

God is an Englishman wrote:What do the man u "fans" think about Liverpool outdoing them in australia?

Bigger crowd
Bigger event
Bigger spectacle
Bigger atmosphere

Made me think that liverpool are more supported and respected in australia than man u.

only point 1 is valid, ther est ur wrong!

but its common practice for u these days, ey senile old fart!
:lol:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

bubu wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:What do the man u "fans" think about Liverpool outdoing them in australia?

Bigger crowd
Bigger event
Bigger spectacle
Bigger atmosphere

Made me think that liverpool are more supported and respected in australia than man u.

Yes, because social media went into meltdown over man u fans singing glory glory man utd :lol:

You really do protest too much over this age thing, probably because you're older than me

PDog
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PDog »

bubu wrote:

Bigger crowd
Bigger event
Bigger spectacle
Bigger atmosphere

to be fair, all 4 points were valid.

Litmanen
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Litmanen »

bubu wrote:write off ManUtd at ur peril.

However, I think this year with Moyes in charge, it will be much more difficult to win the title.
Man shitty and chelski are very strong sides and with nice person in charge, they both will push for top spot
Assssnal will be up there this coming season, and the top 4 will between them

spurs, poooo will not finish top 4
speaking of pooooooooooo, your new manager won the CL with them, how excited are you about having a manager like that in charge of Napoli?

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

God is an Englishman wrote:
bubu wrote:

Bigger crowd
Bigger event
Bigger spectacle
Bigger atmosphere

Yes, because social media went into meltdown over man u fans singing glory glory man utd :lol:

You really do protest too much over this age thing, probably because you're older than me

actually they did, I was at the gound and couldnt access any social media, as well as my entourage
as for age, just look at ur birth certificate and it will clearly state that born in the 60's makes u older than me, born in the late 70's!

but het keep talking ur faecitous dribble. as long as U believe what u write, dont let it bother me!
'

neways, u bore me with ur constant regurgitated garbage!
get some new material, or bugger off!!!

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Litmanen wrote:

However, I think this year with Moyes in charge, it will be much more difficult to win the title.
Man shitty and chelski are very strong sides and with nice person in charge, they both will push for top spot

speaking of pooooooooooo, your new manager won the CL with them, how excited are you about having a manager like that in charge of Napoli?

I have expressed my concerns re appointment of Rafa. no more needs to be said
carry on......
Last edited by bapa on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Litmanen
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Litmanen »

bubu wrote:
Litmanen wrote:

carry on......
Oh so he's no good is he? He's won a lot more than Moyes but you're happy with him i guess?

Please, continue.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

bubu wrote:
Litmanen wrote:

carry on......

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

Bigger crowd
Bigger event
Bigger spectacle
Bigger atmosphere

How are we meant to feel about Liverpool outdoing us in Australia? Thats one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here. Not one of my Liverpool mates have referenced this, yet some lowly Millwal nut thinks it's relevant :lol:

At the end of the day Man Utd came and they delivered in spades. Your list is valid but lets be fair, Liverpool didn't deliver on the pitch.
Feel Good Inc.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

bubu wrote:actually they did, I was at the gound and couldnt access any social media, as well as my entourage
as for age, just look at ur birth certificate and it will clearly state that born in the 60's makes u older than me, born in the late 70's!

but het keep talking ur faecitous dribble. as long as U believe what u write, dont let it bother me!
'

Not one mention of manu atmosphere from any of my social media "friends". Meltdown for YNWA! Face facts fat boy.

Late 70's :lol: your paper round must have been all up hill as a kid then, because you look A LOT older. So I'm older, (now you've lost 10kg) the same weight and I can still play football.

If we pretend you're late 70's - that would make you at least 34, if we say I'm 60's - that would make me at least 44 (we both know these are wrong :lol: ). What's it like to be retired from football a decade before me? A decade older, on my way down and still a better footballer :lol:

Not one mention of GLORY GLORY on my facebook feeds, not even 1. It went crazy with YNWA, including one from a man u fan about how great it was.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

El Capitano wrote:

Bigger crowd
Bigger event
Bigger spectacle
Bigger atmosphere

How are we meant to feel about Liverpool outdoing us in Australia? Thats one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here. Not one of my Liverpool mates have referenced this, yet some lowly Millwal nut thinks it's relevant :lol:

At the end of the day Man Utd came and they delivered in spades. Your list is valid but lets be fair, Liverpool didn't deliver on the pitch.

so you acknowledge all of my points but claim it's dumb :lol:

As a neutral, I know which game I would have preferred to be at.

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

Litmanen wrote:
Le King wrote:Rvp is all class. I know he was good when he was at arsenal but watching him much more now as he plays for United, you just realise hes an amazing talent.
Better than Rooney

Anyways i hope he is gettin into Cesc's ear about coming to United ;)

Face it, Man U can't attract the biggest players any more.
Man City and Chelsea have more money, and even Arsenal has a well known manager. This transfer window will be a tough one for Man U.
Man U can't attract the biggest players anymore? :lol: We're at the top, we don't have to attract anyone. It's clubs like yours who have to go around paying stupid money to bring in players to compete!

I'd rather be quiet than pay 21mil for randoms like Schurlle. Everyone else can buy stock and hope they come good. We'll just sign the proven players who wanna win something before they're too old.

Chelsea probably are the favourites, but I was doing my fantasy and I saw their midfield.... I hope they implode, too many good players and not enough spots.
Feel Good Inc.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

El Capitano wrote:Man U can't attract the biggest players anymore? :lol: We're at the top, we don't have to attract anyone.
If you're not going forward, you're going backwards.

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

God is an Englishman wrote:so you acknowledge all of my points but claim it's dumb :lol:

Your points were valid. Your question was brain-numbingly dumb.

I thought you were a purist... isn't it football > spectacle

No neutral on earth would have preferred the Liverpool game. I love watching Melbourne Victory play but I struggled to get through the 90min!
Feel Good Inc.

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

El Capitano wrote:Man U can't attract the biggest players anymore? :lol: We're at the top, we don't have to attract anyone.
If that's the only hole you could find, I'll take it.
Feel Good Inc.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

El Capitano wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:so you acknowledge all of my points but claim it's dumb :lol:

Your points were valid. Your question was brain-numbingly dumb.

I thought you were a purist... isn't it football > spectacle

No neutral on earth would have preferred the Liverpool game. I love watching Melbourne Victory play but I struggled to get through the 90min!

part of football is the atmosphere. Sydney seemed dead, melbourne seemed passionate. Anyone who has attented a few games in England would appreciate that. I could watch any team in the world if it was JUST about the football, but the game is MUCH bigger than that.

Watch a team or a group of blokes thrown together for a one off game. I'd be amazed if any neutral wouldn't have preferred the liverpool game.

Liverpool out did you on this tour for the points I mentioned above. Don't understand why it's so dumb to ask you how you feel about it?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

El Capitano wrote:
?

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

El Capitano wrote:

El Capitano, u fell for his childish faecitious dribble.......
:wink:

ps dont respond it only makes him ejaculate even more

footatability
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by footatability »

bubu wrote:spurs, poooo will not finish top 4
sp*rs (censor swear words) have a pretty scary team if they keep Bale...
Just hitting that like button on our facebook page means a lot! We have something really awesome in store for you football fans!

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/footatability

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

bubu wrote:actually they did, I was at the gound and couldnt access any social media, as well as my entourage

'

Not one mention of manu atmosphere from any of my social media "friends". Meltdown for YNWA! Face facts fat boy.

Late 70's :lol: your paper round must have been all up hill as a kid then, because you look A LOT older. So I'm older, (now you've lost 10kg) the same weight and I can still play football.

If we pretend you're late 70's - that would make you at least 34, if we say I'm 60's - that would make me at least 44 (we both know these are wrong :lol: ). What's it like to be retired from football a decade before me? A decade older, on my way down and still a better footballer :lol:

Not one mention of GLORY GLORY on my facebook feeds, not even 1. It went crazy with YNWA, including one from a man u fan about how great it was.

Litmanen
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Litmanen »

El Capitano wrote:
Litmanen wrote:
Le King wrote:Rvp is all class. I know he was good when he was at arsenal but watching him much more now as he plays for United, you just realise hes an amazing talent.
Better than Rooney

Anyways i hope he is gettin into Cesc's ear about coming to United ;)

Face it, Man U can't attract the biggest players any more.
Man City and Chelsea have more money, and even Arsenal has a well known manager. This transfer window will be a tough one for Man U.
Man U can't attract the biggest players anymore? :lol: We're at the top, we don't have to attract anyone. It's clubs like yours who have to go around paying stupid money to bring in players to compete!

I'd rather be quiet than pay 21mil for randoms like Schurlle. Everyone else can buy stock and hope they come good. We'll just sign the proven players who wanna win something before they're too old.

Chelsea probably are the favourites, but I was doing my fantasy and I saw their midfield.... I hope they implode, too many good players and not enough spots.

I don't disagree, but if you start losing players like Rooney, then the inability to attract the best become an issue, kind of like what happened with Arsenal when they started selling ( liverpool kind of did it as well).

I don't mean it as an insult, it's just something that might happen, at least for this year. You guys will be fine though, probably still a top 2 side.

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

footatability wrote:
Re your Banner
Thank you.....

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

liverpool fans were in full voice for the start and then died in the ass
a lot similar to there premier league campaigns for the last 20 years

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

God is an Englishman wrote:part of football is the atmosphere. Sydney seemed dead, melbourne seemed passionate. Anyone who has attented a few games in England would appreciate that. I could watch any team in the world if it was JUST about the football, but the game is MUCH bigger than that.

Watch a team or a group of blokes thrown together for a one off game. I'd be amazed if any neutral wouldn't have preferred the liverpool game.

Liverpool out did you on this tour for the points I mentioned above. Don't understand why it's so dumb to ask you how you feel about it?
Ah we have our neutrals mixed up. I'm talking about the neutrals who don't normally follow football but would have have enjoyed the goals, flicks and tricks that were on hand at the United game.

Your question was dumb because no fan should feel anything. Not everything is a competition!
Feel Good Inc.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

My sister, an Arsenal fan, was enthralled with the Liverpool game. She fell asleep watching the Man U one.
At least Liverpool were up against a proper team too.
End of, clearly more "passion" at the MCG than in Sydney - if you didnt recognize that, then you need more therapy than I thought.
Ignore this signature

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

^^ Still as dumb as ever
Feel Good Inc.

footatability
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by footatability »

I was actually watching the Power Saints game that night and the soccer at half time. Also that night was the ashes and another afl game. PLUS it was a Saturday night. I wouldn't be surprised if an extra 10k went to the Man U game if it was on another night. Still think Liverpool have the most australian supporters
Just hitting that like button on our facebook page means a lot! We have something really awesome in store for you football fans!

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/footatability

sephiroth
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sephiroth »

if Man Utd played the MCG they would have sold it out too.

in theory both of those teams could have sold it out twice over. should have both lined up double-headers against Heart / Victory.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

bubu wrote:

El Capitano, u fell for his childish faecitious dribble.......
:wink:

ps dont respond it only makes him ejaculate even more
Oh the irony

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

El Capitano wrote:^^ Still as dumb as ever
Stop looking in the mirror. Either that, or come up with some facts that contradict my post.
Ignore this signature