Barcelona vs Man United................Congratts Barcelona

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Litmanen
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Barcelona vs Man United................Congratts Barcelona

Post by Litmanen »

Scudetto8687 wrote:He is getting hammered in the british press for his antics in the second half - i think they mean a few fouls and genuine disinterest after half time.

I think that's a bit unfair to be honest. He actually looked good when they eventually got the ball to him, playing in a stupid position ( he should be playing out wide), with a formation that was always going to fail, and then being moved to play on Puyol who was playing quite well, and I'm sure was really rubbing it in that he was choking. I dunno for me, i think SAF's plan was the problem, the players were too disjointed and this meant that even players like Giggs were often left wondering what the hell to do.

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

pires7 wrote:I guess La Liga is >>> than the EPL then :o

I wouldn't open that can of worms right now!! :oops:
HA'WAY THE LADS

Madridista612
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Madridista612 »

Barca is better than the EPL, the rest of the teams bar maybe Villareal, Valencia and Sevilla would not hold a candle to most of the EPL teams. Strictly from a Real Madrid point of view, it's time to reform the whole club. Florentino should be the man to do it. We need to remain competitive by signing big name players, until we have a suitable youth system in place that reflects the way we want our first team to play. Having said that I think what Juande is doing with the likes of Velayos, Gary etc is really good, they need some time in the team because they are the ones who really fight for the shirt and the emblem.
ESPAÑA CAMPEONES DEL MUNDO 2010

Motley
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Motley »

Congrats to Barcelona who are without doubt the best club team in the world.

Also congrats to the Liverpools fans on Barcelonas performance.
ELLAS KINGS OF EURO 2004

Its who your mates are.

--------------------