sunday's results

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Re: sunday's results

Post by KING NUGGETT »

lisbon lion wrote:no club wants any of that crap macnuggets like geezer said not known to downs people
Fk'n how clever are you lippy ? Your a fk'n genius !

SAASL DIV.1 CHAMPIONS 73,75,78,02,10,11,13
CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 74,75,80,08,10,11,13
SAASL DIV.1 RES. CHAMPIONS 71,75,77,78,79,94,11,13
RES. CUP WINNERS 73,75,76,13
CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS 10
CICHANOWSKI SHIELD 90,08,11,12,14

Est.1966

Smashed on Vino
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Smashed on Vino »

KING NUGGETT wrote:
lisbon lion wrote:no club wants any of that crap macnuggets like geezer said not known to downs people
Christ Butt Nuggett, if you're the measuring stick just about everyone else on here is a fk'n genius!
If at first you don't succeed, Pull your foreskin over your heed

Smashed on Vino
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Smashed on Vino »

Butt NUGGETT wrote: Fk'n how clever are you lippy ? Your a fk'n genius !
Butt NUGGETT wrote:FK'N SHUT UP!
Butt NUGGETT wrote: :cry:
Bloody hell Butt Nuggett, these 3 posts within a couple of minutes ....that time of the month for you mate?
If at first you don't succeed, Pull your foreskin over your heed

lisbon lion
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by lisbon lion »

KING NUGGETT wrote:
thanks macnuggets i will take that as a compliment coming from a neanderthol knuckle dragging knob head like your good self...havnt heard you BANG on about your team of world beaters this week not losing the faith are you??

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

KING NUGGETT wrote:
Jay Now Hobbling wrote:Ingle Farm V Elizabeth Grove

Fairly ordinary weather but still a really good crowd out to watch the game. The Grove were very entertaining all day.

A's 3-3
I don't see much of home games so this is what I've pieced together from what I saw and what I was told. A good performance by our guys today having the better of possession and plenty of chances to put the game beyond doubt. Grove were always in it and pressed and pressed. At 3-1 with 7 minutes to go you'd like to think the game would be over but Grove to their credit created 2 goals to pick up a point. To say we were devestated is and understatement. The boys will pick themselves up this week for the Vale game. We've played really well in the last two weeks but only have a point to show for it..
Staiting the obvious Jay but you wouldn't want to drop any points to the Vale, Huge games for both clubs...
I heard a rumour that the police were called to the Downs because of trouble from a few Downs Youths apparently being disrespectful to some of the Vale woman??
Stating the obvious yourself there also. Its not good but thankfully, its a long season.

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

lisbon lion wrote:
KING NUGGETT wrote:
thanks macnuggets i will take that as a compliment coming from a neanderthol knuckle dragging knob head like your good self...havnt heard you BANG on about your team of world beaters this week not losing the faith are you??
Round 4 lippy Round 4

Est.1966

lisbon lion
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by lisbon lion »

bring it on mofo bring it on

Cyril 33
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Cyril 33 »

Any Over 35's results from yesterday ?
Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while, you just might miss it !

BANYA
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BANYA »

Lance 23 wrote:Any Over 35's results from yesterday ?
Several Pulled Hammies, two Corked Thighs, one broken nose and a lot of drunken supporters for the A grade games :)
WHY DO THEY CALL IT OVALTINE? I MEAN ITS ROUND, WHY DONT THEY CALL IT ROUNDTINE.

Ubietz
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Ubietz »

Davinci Code wrote:PS I also got a message last week that Elizabeth Downs had me in their fanzine :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry if I upset you ladies. 10 schooners of cement should cure those tears.
Someone obviously learnt how to use alt+prt scn at the Downs...
«Εμείς μαζί για μια ζωή»

Right Winger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Winger »

Great game Bosna missed a sitter and Beograd punished us at the other end to go 1 - nil up. Bosna then took charge and had most of the first half under control. 4-1 at half time for Bosna. Must say some of the of the goals today were out standing. Beograd came out second half and played some good football they hit the cross bar a few times and the post. But the new signing from west beach Bosna Keeper showed his class between the sticks. Bosna hit Beograd on the break and went 5-1 up credit to Beograd they didnt give up and scored from a penalty and a second followed.

Want to thank Beograd for sticking around for drinks after wards. Great we smashed down 14 crts of Carona and 26kg of cevapi. Good luck for the rest of the season. Must also mention it was a great crowd today and atmosphere was great.[/quote]

Good to see you guys getting along so well.
Maybe you can all get together and play cards or shoot pool on Regency Rd.
Again.[/quote]

the difference between bosanci and u guys is that they are comfortable knowing their ancestors were serbs and get on with it. u guys are still fighting it :lol:[/quote]

Serbs always trying to discredit our nordic/aryan ancestry.
General, they reckon they only went through 26kg of cevape
Are you on a diet?
Or werent you there?

Euromaiden
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Euromaiden »

Go u yellow and black! No one will stop u

general
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by general »

Right Winger wrote:Great game Bosna missed a sitter and Beograd punished us at the other end to go 1 - nil up. Bosna then took charge and had most of the first half under control. 4-1 at half time for Bosna. Must say some of the of the goals today were out standing. Beograd came out second half and played some good football they hit the cross bar a few times and the post. But the new signing from west beach Bosna Keeper showed his class between the sticks. Bosna hit Beograd on the break and went 5-1 up credit to Beograd they didnt give up and scored from a penalty and a second followed.

Want to thank Beograd for sticking around for drinks after wards. Great we smashed down 14 crts of Carona and 26kg of cevapi. Good luck for the rest of the season. Must also mention it was a great crowd today and atmosphere was great.

Good to see you guys getting along so well.
Maybe you can all get together and play cards or shoot pool on Regency Rd.
Again.[/quote]

the difference between bosanci and u guys is that they are comfortable knowing their ancestors were serbs and get on with it. u guys are still fighting it :lol:[/quote]

Serbs always trying to discredit our nordic/aryan ancestry.
General, they reckon they only went through 26kg of cevape
Are you on a diet?
Or werent you there?[/quote]

The real croat tribes that came are long gone now. all you have done is inherited serbians who changed their religious beliefs for whatever reasons. You should know that. you dont have to prove anything to us. we know.its just that you dont.

And yes i was there and had only 5 cevaps which is the equivalent of 2 at white city. Did taste good though.well behaved crowed and a couple of crackers at the game. they must have thought it was serb night. or just craving srpske kubasice :oops:

Jean Claude
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jean Claude »

Bomber wrote:
Jean Claude wrote:Div 9 C2

Munno Para 11
Angle Vale 4
No goalkeepers show up?
I don't think they used their first choice keeper. There were two passbacks in the 2nd half lol
:oops:

"I am the Fred Astaire of karate".

Mr X
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Mr X »

Vale_boy05 wrote:
safehands wrote:
downslowman wrote:Bung fritz on a stick, get them while there hot, there lovely! Do you get wafers with them? 'Cause you don't get wafers with them.
DOWNS 3 - Vale 0
BANG BANG BANG

Great day down at Argana Park.

Downs v Vale
A's 3 - 0
B's 3 - 1
C's 1 - 1

Well in u Downs.....
Disappointing day down at Argana Park Yesterday

B's
Started at quite a frantic pace, the Downs had Blackwood in the middle who was always putting a foot on it to slow it down. Both teams had a few chances with Kokot making a couple saves, Downs went 1 nil up and we had 2 players go down to injuries just before half time. Downs slotted another within 2 mins of the restart but to be honest i think we controled the sencond but just couldnt find that killer ball. A goal mouth scrap and Downs went 3 up, dominated the last 15 mins with the downs soaking up the pressure, we ended recieving a penalty which was converted nicley :wink: Downs deserved all 3 points. (Qulality Zigga Zagga in the change rooms after the game ) :lol:

A's
Great game to watch as always, missed a bit of the first half (Due to drinking the sorrows away and grabbing a bite to eat) Downs first goal extreamly soft with rosco coming out to meet the ball, getting 2 hands on it then to be bowled over by a downs player and the ball slotted into the back of the net. We leveled not long after only to have the goal disallowed for offside (no idea how it can be offside when the vale player was clearly onside when the ball was kicked and the deflecting header coming of a downs player) think the heads may of dropped a bit and the downs made us pay and were very clinical infront of goal. I dont think the the 3 nil drubbing reflected the proformence but the downs played well.

Hit the track hard next week.....

And cheers to Parafield for the Vale esky and umbrella
Why is Kokot playing Ressies and Rosco playing first team?

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

general wrote: The real croat tribes that came are long gone now. all you have done is inherited serbians who changed their religious beliefs for whatever reasons. You should know that. you dont have to prove anything to us. we know.its just that you dont.

And yes i was there and had only 5 cevaps which is the equivalent of 2 at white city. Did taste good though.well behaved crowed and a couple of crackers at the game. they must have thought it was serb night. or just craving srpske kubasice :oops:
:lol:

How does one inherit a servian? :shock: That inheritance wouldn't be worth shiiiiite! :lol:

Good to see all the nostalgic yugo lovers mixing together...playing for the bratstvo jedinstvo cup next meeting? :wink:

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

Great Question Mr X ? Why did Rosco play in the Cup Final over Jamie ?
Rosco at best is a good reserve keeper my opinion & both Jamie & Andy are hands down better keepers.

Est.1966

Vale_boy05
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Vale_boy05 »

Mr X wrote:
Vale_boy05 wrote:
safehands wrote:
Great day down at Argana Park.

Downs v Vale
A's 3 - 0
B's 3 - 1
C's 1 - 1

Well in u Downs.....
Disappointing day down at Argana Park Yesterday

B's
Started at quite a frantic pace, the Downs had Blackwood in the middle who was always putting a foot on it to slow it down. Both teams had a few chances with Kokot making a couple saves, Downs went 1 nil up and we had 2 players go down to injuries just before half time. Downs slotted another within 2 mins of the restart but to be honest i think we controled the sencond but just couldnt find that killer ball. A goal mouth scrap and Downs went 3 up, dominated the last 15 mins with the downs soaking up the pressure, we ended recieving a penalty which was converted nicley :wink: Downs deserved all 3 points. (Qulality Zigga Zagga in the change rooms after the game ) :lol:

A's
Great game to watch as always, missed a bit of the first half (Due to drinking the sorrows away and grabbing a bite to eat) Downs first goal extreamly soft with rosco coming out to meet the ball, getting 2 hands on it then to be bowled over by a downs player and the ball slotted into the back of the net. We leveled not long after only to have the goal disallowed for offside (no idea how it can be offside when the vale player was clearly onside when the ball was kicked and the deflecting header coming of a downs player) think the heads may of dropped a bit and the downs made us pay and were very clinical infront of goal. I dont think the the 3 nil drubbing reflected the proformence but the downs played well.

Hit the track hard next week.....

And cheers to Parafield for the Vale esky and umbrella
Why is Kokot playing Ressies and Rosco playing first team?
I feel like i've done this before :wink:
Vale_boy05 wrote:
safehands wrote:
KING NUGGETT wrote:
I can't believe Vrettakos is in Goals for the Vale in front of Kovot ??? What the ??? He was only ever a good Reserve keeper at the Vale...
Westervelt must really like him because he played him in front of Hart in the Cup Final & his not half as good as either Hart or Kovot in my opinion ???
Someone from the Vale please enlighten us to what's going on & why Kovot is playing Reserves ???

Personally I think both Andy and Rosco are both quality keepers, and when they are at their best either are capable of playing A's. this said, the B's conceded 3 with Andy in goal, so personally on the day I doubt it would have made a difference who was in goals for the a's. I also doubt Andy would have even got to the ball when Nathan Day scored the first goal. Nathan out jumped Rosco, and I think he would have had an easier time with Andy in.
Kokot missed most of the pre season matches due to cricket commitments, he will start next week me thinks.....

Kokot is one of the best shot stoppers ive seen and Rosco doesnt often lose a 1v1, both qulality keeps to have at our club.

Paipss Cisse
he scores when he wants.

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

Bullsh*t Vale_boy05 a lot of Vale people agree & arn't happy it's happening, why would they be?
Rosco left for Florina & then returns & just walks straight back into the 1st Team,
Andy's been loyal could have gone anywhere, is twice the keeper of Rosco & plays reserves? Why ??
The same reason Rosco played in the Cup Final when Jamie was in Goal all year ...

My opinion :wink:
Last edited by KING NUGGETT on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Est.1966

Vale_boy05
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Vale_boy05 »

KING NUGGETT wrote:Bullsh*t Vale_boy05 a lot of Vale people agree & arn't happy it's happening, FACT...
Never in any of my posts did i say different FACT

Like i said, two quality keepers and regardless of your opinion, Rossco is a good solid keeper and even better since he loss the other half of him.

Paipss Cisse
he scores when he wants.

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

Vale_boy05 wrote:
KING NUGGETT wrote:Bullsh*t Vale_boy05 a lot of Vale people agree & arn't happy it's happening, FACT...
Never in any of my posts did i say different FACT

Like i said, two quality keepers and regardless of your opinion, Rossco is a good solid keeper and even better since he loss the other half of him.
I understand Vale_boy05 you have to be politically correct & keep the club harmony, it's ok most know the truth ...

Est.1966

lisbon lion
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by lisbon lion »

what are you implying macnuggets??

Mr X
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Mr X »

Agreed Ross is a good keeper, however wondered if kokot had been an injured or something, as he has been first choice first team keeper for a number of years at the Vale, and a very good keeper also !!

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

Mr X wrote:Agreed Ross is a good keeper, however wondered if kokot had been an injured or something, as he has been first choice first team keeper for a number of years at the Vale, and a very good keeper also !!
The Vale has conceeded 6 Goals in 2 games, I'm thinking that's a concern!

Est.1966

Delije Sever
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Delije Sever »

Hosovac wrote:
general wrote: The real croat tribes that came are long gone now. all you have done is inherited serbians who changed their religious beliefs for whatever reasons. You should know that. you dont have to prove anything to us. we know.its just that you dont.

How does one inherit a servian? :shock: That inheritance wouldn't be worth shiiiiite! :lol:

Good to see all the nostalgic yugo lovers mixing together...playing for the bratstvo jedinstvo cup next meeting? :wink:
your grandfather was Serb too! :D when are you croats and bosnians gonna realize that you werent brought to the balkans by a stork. :idea:

Right Winger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Right Winger »

Yes, yes yes.
And God drew Adam in the sand in a suburb of Belgrade.
Serbs are obssessive-compulsive when it comes to looking at history through rose coloured glasses.
This coming from the people that claim everything east all the way to Tokyo.
And dead set about it.
Your veliki 'deda' was probably an Ottoman archer.
Or an archers assistant.

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Delije Sever wrote:
Hosovac wrote:

your grandfather was Serb too! :D when are you croats and bosnians gonna realize that you werent brought to the balkans by a stork. :idea:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

Delije Sever wrote:your grandfather was Serb too! :D when are you croats and bosnians gonna realize that you werent brought to the balkans by a stork. :idea:
Ofcourse he was, that would explain why he was a Porucnik in the Ustase. :roll:

But but but yours was a Romanian Vlach...no stork there either! :wink:

KING NUGGETT
Star Player
Star Player

Post by KING NUGGETT »

You people are fk'n crazy! You live in Australia the best country in the world!
Leave your Serb & Bosnian sh*t back there where it belongs, the funny thing is most of you nightmares were born here?

Est.1966

Hosovac
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hosovac »

KING NUGGETT wrote:You people are fk'n crazy! You live in Australia the best country in the world!
Leave your Serb & Bosnian sh*t back there where it belongs, the funny thing is most of you nightmares were born here?
True, we're not normal - sometimes even crazy. :shock: But looking at your posts I reckon you're also a few short of a six pack. :lol: