Results - 17th June

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Results - 17th June

Post by pulse »

u17A Campbelltown (1) 1-3 Croydon

u17B Toros 1-4 Campbelltown(2)

u15A Campbelltown 3-1 Mt. Barker

u16A Campbelltown 2-2 Adel Hills (progress score)

"now thats sexy football"

corona
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by corona »

u 14a panthers 0 - campbelltown 2

u11 raiders 2 - campbelltown white 5

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

U17 A: Modbury 1 - 0 South Adelaide
Great game Modbury could have had another 3

simon says
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by simon says »

cronico wrote:U17 A: Modbury 1 - 0 South Adelaide
Great game Modbury could have had another 3
Was driving past and thought I'd pop in for a look. First U/17's game I have watched....must say I thought the standard was quite poor. The dark blue team were unlucky and seemed to be the team who at least tried to play soccer. They looked quite young for their age group. Maybe both teams had an off day...the bbq sausages were more exciting.

GiveNgog
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by GiveNgog »

Under 17B's

Playford 3-0 Noarlunga.

Playford had a nice first half, but kind of fell asleep in the second half.
still managed to keep noarlunga from scoring tho.

Ze Germans
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Ze Germans »

U/15A

WEST ADELAIDE BLUES 7
ADELAIDE CITY 1
Last edited by Ze Germans on Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

king arthur iv
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by king arthur iv »

under 16's
adelaide city 14-0 seaford.

city could hve had another 10 but city just didnt have their shooting boots on today. well done to MARIO OSTOJIC who mananged to score 4 today. a record for him!!

any other 16's results??

delpiero_juve_10

Post by delpiero_juve_10 »

Under 17 c's

west adelaide 5-1 plympton

Under 13 a's

west adelaide 4-2 western strikers

delpiero_juve_10

sack muncher wrote:under 16's
adelaide city 14-0 seaford.

city could hve had another 10 but city just didnt have their shooting boots on today. well done to MARIO OSTOJIC who mananged to score 4 today. a record for him!!

any other 16's results??
well in mario :D ahs product!

king arthur iv
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by king arthur iv »

ahs product?? wats that mean.

mario was excellent having only scored once this season, it was good for him to get 4 today!! well don m8

delpiero_juve_10

ahs product = adelaide high school product top lad young mario

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

u17B - Blue Eagles 3-3 White City

Blue Eagles came from 3-0 down to snatch a well deserved point away from home. Well done fellas.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

any other U17A's results :?:

PLymouth4life
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by PLymouth4life »

Under 17A Birkalla 2-2 Adelaide Hills

well done to the birks boys for a comeback from 2-0 down at half time. both teams got a pently and both got yellow cards.. Birkalla Goalkeeper and Hills defender

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

u17A - Campbelltown vs Croydon

Campbelltown after handing Croydon a 5-2 drubbing on wednesday night lost the return leg at home today. Sloppy game excepts for some passages that really caught the eye. Campbelltown went up 1-0 after great build that lead to a tap in goal. Thats how it stayed at halftime. Croydon came out in the second half looking promising. They had a dubious penalty call, when the player clearly tripped over the ball and the ref pointed to the spot. Croydon converted and began to gain confidence. They then slotted two past the goal keeper and made the scoreline 3-1. The ref in my mind my abit biased but soccer is soccer and once he makes the call he will never change his mind. Unlucky to Campbelltown, looks like its back to the drawing board to see where we went wrong.

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

17A's....Adelaide City 3 Vs Metro 0. First loss for Metro.

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Barney Rubble »

First loss eh ?

Well the pain of defeat has to be tasted sometime . . .

Look at Leeds Utd :P

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

:roll: Have you had your afternoon nap yet Barney? Don't know why Leeds have been mentioned. I've always been a Liverpool fan.

king arthur iv
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by king arthur iv »

wats leeds utd got to do with this topic?

rabbit
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by rabbit »

sack muncher wrote:wats leeds utd got to do with this topic?
What have they got to do with anything important :?:

GiveNgog
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by GiveNgog »

does anyone know the scores for these two teams:

Playford 17A's
and
Enfield 17B's?

would be appreciated.

king arthur iv
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by king arthur iv »

they hvnt cos ther crap, got relegated agen lmao

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

u17C - NAB 8-0 Gawler(2)

blerko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by blerko »

pulse wrote:u17A - Campbelltown vs Croydon

Campbelltown after handing Croydon a 5-2 drubbing on wednesday night lost the return leg at home today. Sloppy game excepts for some passages that really caught the eye. Campbelltown went up 1-0 after great build that lead to a tap in goal. Thats how it stayed at halftime. Croydon came out in the second half looking promising. They had a dubious penalty call, when the player clearly tripped over the ball and the ref pointed to the spot. Croydon converted and began to gain confidence. They then slotted two past the goal keeper and made the scoreline 3-1. The ref in my mind my abit biased but soccer is soccer and once he makes the call he will never change his mind. Unlucky to Campbelltown, looks like its back to the drawing board to see where we went wrong.
Saw this game. If the ref was looking biased, it was probably due to the constant sledging from the Campbelltown players every time the call went Croydon's way. I don't care how unbiased a ref tries to be, after a while it must get to them. Speaking of sledging, the Dads behind the southern goal sledging the Croydon players in the second half quickly shutup when the second goal (own goal) went in :lol: . In the end, Campbelltown should start with the coach when looking at where they went wrong today. With the bath handed out on Wednesday, Campbelltown seemed to have the same formation today- as you would expect with the result on Wed. Croydon clearly changed the players around and game plan to shut down the strikers and mids and the Campbelltown coach didn't seem to realise, didn't have an answer or possibly thought that the breakthrough was about to come.
Entertaining and hard fought match with the game in the balance for most of the match. Blerko's rating 3.5 stars :D

Ronny7
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Ronny7 »

pulse wrote:u17C - NAB 8-0 Gawler(2)
Gawler would be spewing that like their 9th straight loss of the season already :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Man Utd 4eva
Ronny Greatest player in the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ACKKcfAeA0

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

blerko wrote:
pulse wrote:u17A - Campbelltown vs Croydon

Saw this game. If the ref was looking biased, it was probably due to the constant sledging from the Campbelltown players every time the call went Croydon's way. I don't care how unbiased a ref tries to be, after a while it must get to them. Speaking of sledging, the Dads behind the southern goal sledging the Croydon players in the second half quickly shutup when the second goal (own goal) went in :lol: . In the end, Campbelltown should start with the coach when looking at where they went wrong today. With the bath handed out on Wednesday, Campbelltown seemed to have the same formation today- as you would expect with the result on Wed. Croydon clearly changed the players around and game plan to shut down the strikers and mids and the Campbelltown coach didn't seem to realise, didn't have an answer or possibly thought that the breakthrough was about to come.
Entertaining and hard fought match with the game in the balance for most of the match. Blerko's rating 3.5 stars :D
The second goal was not an own goal it was over the line before the lad got there in time. And all of us that do sledge the ref it is because he knows he made a mistake when he called for a penalty when clearly the player fell over the ball and it looked like he was pushed. Plus how could he see it the ref for the whole game never moves from the centre circle. How can you call a desicion when your 30 metres away from the play :roll:

The formation we played today was not the same we played with on wednesday night if you were actually at the game.

But in the end thats the way the cookie crumbled and Campbelltown were just not good enough on the day Well Done to Croydon.

blerko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by blerko »

pulse wrote:The second goal was not an own goal it was over the line before the lad got there in time. And all of us that do sledge the ref it is because he knows he made a mistake when he called for a penalty when clearly the player fell over the ball and it looked like he was pushed. Plus how could he see it the ref for the whole game never moves from the centre circle. How can you call a desicion when your 30 metres away from the play :roll:

The formation we played today was not the same we played with on wednesday night if you were actually at the game.

But in the end thats the way the cookie crumbled and Campbelltown were just not good enough on the day Well Done to Croydon.
Not talking about the sledging for the penalty, that was a dubious penalty at best, but the sledging was there before and after.

Dario was shut down pretty well all day and I can't remember if he actually had a shot on goal. The game plan of him running on to a through ball just didn't work today, and plan "B", if one was there, wasn't really effective. The goal that was scored was executed well, but couldn't be replicated.

The 2nd goal had no pace and the last Campbelltown player that touched it just had to clear it but instead clipped the ball and it spun over the line beside him. He panicked and steered the ball over the line - own goal!

Agree that the ref wasn't up to it today. Watching the 15a's play it was obvious he was never going to keep up with a 17s game. More suited to 12s-14s I would think.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

rabbit wrote:17A's....Adelaide City 3 Vs Metro 0. First loss for Metro.
What happened :?: 3 nil loss :shock: was it a good game :?:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

What was the Playford and Cumberland score :?:

liverpool_08
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by liverpool_08 »

[quote="simon says"][quote="cronico"]U17 A: Modbury 1 - 0 South Adelaide
Great game Modbury could have had another 3[/quote]

Was driving past and thought I'd pop in for a look. First U/17's game I have watched....must say I thought the standard was quite poor. The dark blue team were unlucky and seemed to be the team who at least tried to play soccer. They looked quite young for their age group. Maybe both teams had an off day...the bbq sausages were more exciting.[/quote]

modbury were all over south adelaide!!

but unlucky for modbury who just couldnt find the net on several occasions!!

great counter attacks by both teams down the wings though!!

:D
Dont visualize beating the keeper, Visualize destroying the keeper.