Futsal NSW

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

Guest12
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Futsal NSW

Post by Guest12 »

Raymond
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Raymond »

Futsal SA had over 1000 Junior Futsal players playing the game registered and affiliated to the FFSA in South Australia. From these Compettions thee were 9 teams selected to go to the Nationals Futsal Champonships so South Australia is building up to the Seniors in a couple of years.
The Teams that were selected and most of them were new to the Nationals were from the ages of 12, 13 ,14, 15, 16, two Youths under 19 and two Girls teams 14 and 16.
Rome was not built in a day.. but if you think that you have 10 quality Open men teams ready to play in a Super League and can play Futsal and not with the Outdoor mentality in an indoor staduim, I would like to hear from you and then the Standing committee will oganise the Competition..
Tried last year and not many teams puttheir hand up...

mattieg1200
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by mattieg1200 »

yes and futsal would have more players if people didnt go to stingrays cuz they arent affiliated properly ?
R.I.P Robbo 8th June 2006
R.I.P Konny 1st July 2007

Liverpool-Champions of Europe 2005

sting
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sting »

Stingrays are the only ones who run professional futsal programs.
Wait lets see Spiros was Captain, Damian was State Keeper and still the best in the state, for the open mens and both were State players for South Australia.
Stingrays futsal programs give you every opportunity to be the best you can. Why dont you go and have a look for yourself and see how advanced their futsal programs are?
Their programs run all year round. You dont turn your skills off, you need to be developing them everyday. Here is something I would like you to think about.

Who runs all year round futsal programs? Stingrays
Which club has Futsal Academy's? Stingrays
Which club tours interstate? Stingrays
Which club does international tours? Stingrays
Which club is going to Brazil next year? Stingrays
Which club offers clinics to 4 year olds? Stingrays
Which club guarantees your development? Stingrays

Here are a few things for you to think about, if you are ineterested in playing for the Stingrays call 0414 662 771 or email adelaidestingray@bigpond.com
If you are interested in touring Brazil to watch the Futsal World Cup also to play against some of the teams in Brazil please let us know.

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

:|

Guest12
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Guest12 »

sting wrote:Stingrays are the only ones who run professional futsal programs.
Wait lets see Spiros was Captain, Damian was State Keeper and still the best in the state, for the open mens and both were State players for South Australia.
Stingrays futsal programs give you every opportunity to be the best you can. Why dont you go and have a look for yourself and see how advanced their futsal programs are?
Their programs run all year round. You dont turn your skills off, you need to be developing them everyday. Here is something I would like you to think about.

Who runs all year round futsal programs? Stingrays
Which club has Futsal Academy's? Stingrays
Which club tours interstate? Stingrays
Which club does international tours? Stingrays
Which club is going to Brazil next year? Stingrays
Which club offers clinics to 4 year olds? Stingrays
Which club guarantees your development? Stingrays

Here are a few things for you to think about, if you are ineterested in playing for the Stingrays call 0414 662 771 or email adelaidestingray@bigpond.com
If you are interested in touring Brazil to watch the Futsal World Cup also to play against some of the teams in Brazil please let us know.
While you may offer the coaching the opportunity to play for the Futsalroos at the WC will not be there... :(

Still don't understand why you can't affiliate & offer the players every opportunity to compete against the best in the country?

sting
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sting »

Stingrays do compete against the best teams in Australia.
Stingrays will be in melbourne at the end of this month to compete against Melbourne State sides before Vic go to nationals in January.

Victoria will "FEEL THE STING" from the Stingrays

cro98 3rd futsal fanatic
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by cro98 3rd futsal fanatic »

so stingrays warm up intersate teams for nationials how does that help SA futsal??

sting
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sting »

It doesnt champ. We are not interested in nationals, we are looking at the bigger picture. To develop every player to take them to the next level, having players tour overseas and play against the best teams in the world, also important for their development. We want players to go and train in overseas camps also to bring some of the best teams here in Australia. Our skill level here in Australia needs to be taken to a different level, we are so far behind in each age group, its important to develp players. Thank you for your messages.

cro98 3rd futsal fanatic
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

look thats fer enough and i actually agree and its great u made the first sa futsal club but kids need exposure to nationals. and feuding with ffsa\futsal is not the way lets face it all other centres are not interested in futsal just both of use. all its doing is hurting futsal in SA. I still dont understand why u wouldnt affiliate with emm together the first futsal super league would be possible

sting
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sting »

Long story champ.
Let's just say..........................leave it at that.

We are very positive in our programs and have a huge impact in SA.

Do you play?

cro98 3rd futsal fanatic
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

lets say i do play at magill as a goalie and if this is spiro u no me and ive played against u before at st clair. and some boys i no didnt give a great rap when stingrays toured last year. So still theres improvement to be made. im pretty much impartial at the moment but i want the advancement of futsal quicky so me and people like me can develope quickly with training sessions and club teams. and i believe if use affiliate it would come much quicker thats my personal opinion

sting
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sting »

what is your number?

sting
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sting »

If you need professional training champ we are the only club you can get that from, especially when futsal is involved. I put a guarantee on that.

cro98 3rd futsal fanatic
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

a keepers usual number (1) lol
or are u talking mobile number???? but i aint switching sorry to say i wana try for a state team wether its 19s or 23s even if i dont get in i dont care magil is a great comp to play at and ive learnt alot just playing against great competition they have there. id love to train round my area though. It would be good to have a super league though do u think its possible without being affilated???? and having a good enough comp cause im not convinced both futsal warring parties cannot have a good enough quality one seperatly??

Squizzy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Squizzy »

cro98 3rd futsal fanatic wrote:a keepers usual number (1) lol
or are u talking mobile number???? but i aint switching sorry to say i wana try for a state team wether its 19s or 23s even if i dont get in i dont care magil is a great comp to play at and ive learnt alot just playing against great competition they have there. id love to train round my area though. It would be good to have a super league though do u think its possible without being affilated???? and having a good enough comp cause im not convinced both futsal warring parties cannot have a good enough quality one seperatly??

Absolutely, well said. If everyone is supposedly working for "the good of the sport", then things need to be worked out so that EVERYONE is affiliated and under the same banner.

Only my opinion. I mean no disrespect to anyone.

sting
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sting »

You know what makes me laugh champ. They run a ten week competition then they pick teams to go interstate and have the nerve to call it a state team. That isnt a state team its driven by money. They wouldnt have a chance with any of our teams. We run our programs all year round giving everybody the opportunity to train, to develop their skills. We are about giving everybody an opportunity to travel, also international tours. We are off to Brazil this time next year to watch the Futsal World Cup also to have players train in Brazilian camps. It's not about switching its about getting an opportunity. You can't play futsal outdoor version. No coaches from Futsal SA have ever played the game.
We will very soon be running a premier league, early next year. Watch the football forum you shall see it by December. Also watch to see what teams will be coming from overseas.

cro98 3rd futsal fanatic
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

well said sqiuzzy!!!!

and to sting well it would be interesting to see whos teams would be better but i guess that wont be possible cause well theres no super league with both teams thats wat sa futsal needs revived competition. I dont no the full story what happened but i believe its better to place anger or revenge on the futsal court make things more interesting

ps Didnt a couple of use play at magil and for state it says so on one of ur posts ?? :D

sting
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sting »

Rememebr there are 3 stories to anything, yours, the other parties and then there is the truth...lol All I can say we tried but you can't work with old hens. They have no direction. Ask yourself..... Futsal SA have been going 16 years and couldn't run a super league what makes you think they will now. We don't stop players from playing or training in our programs even if you play in other competitions, some of there players do. Let me answer the question about the Melbourne trip. We go on regular trips yearly, its up to the host to organise their competitions from there end. One of them we went to was a flop i agree, we couldnt help that. Thats why we are in the position to pick and choose which competitions the Stingrays will go to. We were invited to play in a Futsal Tournament in Portugal, (our open mens) to play in an intercontinental futsal tournament. They were going to pay for all our expenses except for flying over. We were not in a position to organise a team in 4 weeks and go. We will be going to their next tournament. Teams from Spain, China, Argentina, Portugal, ect were in this tournament.

sting
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sting »

Boys I can hear your frustrations, how long have you guys been playing?
Most of our players have waited 16 years for this to happen, most of you have just started so imagine how we felt, that's why will do it our way
We all want a strong competition to be run professionally. Early nest year we are in a position to run a premier futsal league. Most of the costing will be funded by sponsors. As discussed previously it will be ready for all to look at by December. Stingrays are heading forward.

cro98 3rd futsal fanatic
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

anyone can create a super league and say its a super league its the quality of the individual players teams officials and most importantly its recognisable to everyone that it is just that. thats what makes it the premier league magil could call there tuesday div1 competition just that but they dont cause it aint but i wont speculate on the whys and how comes cause i dont no the full story

Squizzy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Squizzy »

sting wrote:You know what makes me laugh champ. They run a ten week competition then they pick teams to go interstate and have the nerve to call it a state team. That isnt a state team its driven by money. They wouldnt have a chance with any of our teams. We run our programs all year round giving everybody the opportunity to train, to develop their skills. We are about giving everybody an opportunity to travel, also international tours. We are off to Brazil this time next year to watch the Futsal World Cup also to have players train in Brazilian camps. It's not about switching its about getting an opportunity. You can't play futsal outdoor version. No coaches from Futsal SA have ever played the game.
We will very soon be running a premier league, early next year. Watch the football forum you shall see it by December. Also watch to see what teams will be coming from overseas.

Firstly, I don't know whether you're trying to be smart or rude by calling me "Champ". But let's put that aside.

Honestly, both parties need to step back and admit that they both have something to offer - and one is not more important than the other.

Also, you're wrong about the comment of no coaches from Futsal SA having ever played the game - although you're probably correct about all of them not.

However, with the current communication breakdown between the two parties, I guess it's understandable that there will be mis-understandings. And that is probably the best example of the point I'm trying to make.

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

I think I misunderstood something too

Guest12
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Guest12 »

Sting,

Would you be willing to come into the FFSA, to give your players the opportnity to go to Nationals & the WC as players?

Could also give your coaches/match officials some mch needed experience at the same level...

No point in the crap going on, no-one wins out of it. Your setup obviously has it's benefits, you could show the current structure how it can be improved.

sting
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sting »

Stingrays have approached FFSA recently. Futsal in South Australia would benefit and grow faster if Stingrays were affiliated with FFSA. We were away last weekend in Melbourne playing against quality Melbourne State Teams. We were very pleased with the results.
The opposition did "FEEL THE STING"
Our coaches and officials get regular training sessions and experience to help with there coaching development.
We have asked to take teams to the nationals, as discussed before, would be only one of many competitions we already go to.

Guest12
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Guest12 »

Was your approach to go as part of the FFSA squad or as "Stringrays'" teams?

sting
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sting »

For Futsal to benefit and for players to get recognised it would be under the FFSA. Our players from the Stingrays train all year round. To play in the Nationals it has to be under the FFSA banner.
Futsal SA have 10 teams they would take next year to Nationals, we could make it 30 teams going each year and build it from there.
By allowing this it also gives there players a chance to play and train all year round with the Stingrays competitions, it helps with there development. If you knew how important Futsal was, you would undrstand it needs to be played all year round. We can offer this to many areas. We will be using our methods in the outdoor game next year to help with skill development, by doing this gives every player a chance to play and train in international camps.

Guest12
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Guest12 »

I am new to Futsal in SA & don't even want to know about history - "water under the bridge" as the saying is...

Why aren't the players/coachs/officials reistered under FFSA & then there would be no reason not to allow their participation?

Could also allow for the establishment of an FFSA Premier Futsal League?

sting
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sting »

You have obviously not worked with Futsal SA.

Pj ;-)
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Pj ;-) »

The Sydney competition has grown year by year, both at Premier League and local competition. The skills coming through the junior ranks are great for Australian Futsal.

I know that we get referees from Qld coming down to Premier league in Sydney to improve their level of officiating.

Its good for all.