Clueless Socceroos again

This forum is for discussion related to the various Australian National Football Teams - the Socceroos, Olyroos, Joes, Matildas and so.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, Forum Admins

littlelol
Apprentice
Apprentice

Clueless Socceroos again

Post by littlelol »

Black Friday for the Socceroos!!! The whole team where rubbish and should hang their heads in shame. Harry cruel did nothing, again, Lucas Neill was a disgrace from start to finish, giving the ball away and to many free kicks away, a player who is supposed to be one of the exprienced players getting sent off like that at the end, and now missing for the big game against Thailand. Grella was lucky not to be sent off, another one giving needless free kicks away. It could and should have been 7 v 1. Vidmar had just said how important it is to stick together as a squad and fight for each other, then the next minute Arnold is saying some of his players don't even want to be there?????? Name and shame them, thats what I say. He did have a big pop at Lucas Neill, which he was entitled to. I could count on 1 finger the amount of good moves the Aussies made, while the Iraqies strolled from one end of the pitch to the other with ease tearing the Aussies apart at will, with their nippy one touch football, skill, and their speed and "team work" with the Aussies Clueless again once they crossed the half way line. It will be interesting to see who Arnold will drop for not wanting to be there??????? I can't be bothered naming all of the other sh@t players

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Re: Clueless Socceroos again

Post by Missing Post Count »

littlelol wrote:Grella was lucky not to be sent off
I think Grella was lucky not to be sent off before half time

Rob Lozza
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Clueless Socceroos again

Post by Rob Lozza »

littlelol wrote:Black Friday for the Socceroos!!! The whole team where rubbish and should hang their heads in shame. Harry cruel did nothing, again, Lucas Neill was a disgrace from start to finish, giving the ball away and to many free kicks away, a player who is supposed to be one of the exprienced players getting sent off like that at the end, and now missing for the big game against Thailand. Grella was lucky not to be sent off, another one giving needless free kicks away. It could and should have been 7 v 1. Vidmar had just said how important it is to stick together as a squad and fight for each other, then the next minute Arnold is saying some of his players don't even want to be there?????? Name and shame them, thats what I say. He did have a big pop at Lucas Neill, which he was entitled to. I could count on 1 finger the amount of good moves the Aussies made, while the Iraqies strolled from one end of the pitch to the other with ease tearing the Aussies apart at will, with their nippy one touch football, skill, and their speed and "team work" with the Aussies Clueless again once they crossed the half way line. It will be interesting to see who Arnold will drop for not wanting to be there??????? I can't be bothered naming all of the other sh@t players
100% agree.

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Crap

Post by ozzie owl »

Guess what a squad full of full time professionals who mostly apply their trades in European leagues were beaten by a team from a war torn country.

Gee well done Aussies........................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!