Graham Arnold MUST be sacked, Part II

This forum is for discussion related to the various Australian National Football Teams - the Socceroos, Olyroos, Joes, Matildas and so.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, Forum Admins

Zakynthos
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Graham Arnold MUST be sacked, Part II

Post by Zakynthos »

Dear Kosmina Lovers,

I just finished watching the game against iraq, and Im sorry to say, but I told you so, italian lovers,

the first half was a shambles to say the least, the second was worse, did i tell you about the number 5 that iraq have, he shits over grella, bresciano, celina and sterjovski,

Questions
questions need to be asked of the coach yet again

1. why was kisnorbo in the team again? didnt arnold learn his lesson the frirst time??

2. why was wilkshire in the team? same mistake by arnold, he will never learn.

3. why was cahill on the bench? again, if he is not fit, then dont include him in the squad at all

4. why was holman in from the start ahead of cahill, who knows?

5. why is kosmina still assistant to arnold?, it is to make italian lovers like diegom happy

assessment

scores of out of 10 for all socceroos

kisnorbo 1/10
wilkshire 3/10
neal 2/10
emerton 5/10
celina 3/10
bresciano 3/10
grella 2/10
kewell 4/10
viduka 4/10
holman 1/10
aloisi(traitor) 1/10
cahill 5/10

solution

what is the future of the socceroos? if left foot and diegom get there way, kosmina will be coaching the socceroos

where does the discipline come from with regards to yellow cards?, i believe kosmina has this influence

it is time to call a spade a spade and the FFA now have to try to get an experienced coach and at the same time get rid of kosmina once and for all,

there are one or two greeks who seem to love kosmina in prefernce to vidmar, these particular gentlman never replied to the previous post, i think they know who he is

kosmina is a disgrace, and arnold is stupid for implementing a stupid style of play, picking the eleven that he picks the never worked and last but not least picking kosmina as his assistant

I will not rest until i see the likes of kosmina gone, there is particular greek that seems to like kossie (its not arhidi, kop, or olympiakos)

I support the socceroos and i support AU,

:wink:
With great power comes great responsibility

Its not who you are, but what you do that defines you

Motley
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Motley »

We were very dissapointing Zakinthos. For arnold to say that there were players who didnt want to be there, it makes me think they dont want him as the coach. He is not good enough and is even worse with kosmina by his side. Frank Lowy will not let this one through to the keeper. Heads will role and we have no choice other than to get a coach who can bring the best out of the team. A big name from Europe is our only hope.

I fear our team is going backwards :(
ELLAS KINGS OF EURO 2004

Its who your mates are.

--------------------

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olympiakos »

good post from a football lover, well done zakynthos :lol:

Nova
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Nova »

It's really Lowy's fault in the end!
Why wait so long to appoint a decent coach, why wait until it's at a low and expect a mirical worker to fix all our problems?
Hiddik went, so appoint the next best or BETTER asap!

left foot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by left foot »

You are such a knob. You are not even trying to pretend you're not both Motley and Zak. BTW, what has being Italian got to do with loving Kosmina?

Owusu_1
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Owusu_1 »

Despite me posting this message and nevertheless adding to Zak's lame topic count, I say in the future we all just boycott his topics and not reply to them.
Every team needs the Powerhouse.

Motley
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Motley »

Get rid of arnold and kosmina, kosmina should coach from a coffee shop or maybe he should be sitting in the grand stand.

Sack them and bring in a quality coach from Europe. You kosmina lovers have a look at what Craig Foster says tomorrow. Then come on here and tell us that we are Craig Foster.

Can I ask you what kosmina has brought to the national team?
ELLAS KINGS OF EURO 2004

Its who your mates are.

--------------------

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Err..why blame the assistant coach? There is only one senior coach. I didnt hear you blaming Aurelio as assistant when AU had a few dramas last season.
Its just too obvious you have a personal thing against Kosmina, and to just call everyone else out there Kosmina lovers just shows how pathetic you are within yourself.
Ignore this signature

Jono82
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Graham Arnold MUST be sacked, Part II

Post by Jono82 »

Zakynthos wrote: 3. why was cahill on the bench? again, if he is not fit, then dont include him in the squad at all

I do... and I'll answer these two points... and these two points only... as the rest your pathetic rant it is just the same pathetic drivel you come up with week in - week out!

LET ME SAY THIS FROM THE START, THAT I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AGREE WITH THIS (and this is in spite of my allegiances)

Everton and the FFA have brokered a deal that Cahill will only play 30 mins per game! This was due to Cahill breaking a metatarsal bone in his foot (out of action for 3 months) and Everton not wanting him injured for the start of the season in less than a month's time!

As I said, I do NOT agree with this arrangement at all - my opinion is he should be playing, it's the best way to get his match fitness back.

Jono82
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Jono82 »

... and by the way...

This was written after the Oman game...
Zakynthos wrote:If I have to see Kosmina one more time on TV I will run out on the road in front of a truck

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

why cant you meatheads understand?????

FFA
CANT
AFFORD
A
BIG
NAME
COACH

FFA are 3.8mill in the red with the Asian cup costing another $3million.
No money, no love.

Arnold always has been an inbetween solution until the next WC qualifying campaign.

left foot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by left foot »

ZAK AND MOTLEY ARE ONE. IT IS OBVIOUS HE HAS A PERSONAL HATRED OF KOSMINA.

IT IS WELL DOCUMENTED THAT HIS P*ENIS PROTRUDES FROM HIS FOREHEAD.

DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY FUTURE POSTS AND HOPEFULLY HE WILL TOSS HIMSELF INTO OBLIVION.
Last edited by left foot on Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

[quote="Zakynthos"]Dear Kosmina Lovers,

I just finished watching the game against iraq, and Im sorry to say, but I told you so, italian lovers,
the first half was a shambles to say the least, the second was worse, did i tell you about the number 5 that iraq have, he shits over grella, bresciano, celina and sterjovski,

Questions
questions need to be asked of the coach yet again

1. why was kisnorbo in the team again? didnt arnold learn his lesson the frirst time??

2. why was wilkshire in the team? same mistake by arnold, he will never learn.

3. why was cahill on the bench? again, if he is not fit, then dont include him in the squad at all

5. why is kosmina still assistant to arnold?, it is to make italian lovers like diegom happy
assessment

scores of out of 10 for all socceroos

kisnorbo 1/10
wilkshire 3/10
neal 2/10
emerton 5/10
celina 3/10
bresciano 3/10
grella 2/10
kewell 4/10
viduka 4/10
holman 1/10
aloisi(traitor) 1/10
cahill 5/10

solution

what is the future of the socceroos? if left foot and diegom get there way, kosmina will be coaching the socceroos

where does the discipline come from with regards to yellow cards?, i believe kosmina has this influence

it is time to call a spade a spade and the FFA now have to try to get an experienced coach and at the same time get rid of kosmina once and for all,

there are one or two greeks who seem to love kosmina in prefernce to vidmar, these particular gentlman never replied to the previous post, i think they know who he is

kosmina is a disgrace, and arnold is stupid for implementing a stupid style of play, picking the eleven that he picks the never worked and last but not least picking kosmina as his assistant

I will not rest until i see the likes of kosmina gone, there is particular greek that seems to like kossie (its not arhidi, kop, or olympiakos)

I support the socceroos and i support AU,

Just cos to show what a complete waste of Air you are, Whack head.
WHAT THE F*&K does Kosmina have to do with bein an Italian Lover????
Who said Kosmina will be Aus Coach
And then U bag Greek suppporters as well???
U REALLY A COMPLETE DEGENERATE, No wonder people hate U Especially Greek supporters. But Wait, U follow W.A.B and the OLD Hellas, Right??
Didn't the fighting and backstabbing from the committee and hierachy bring the eventual demise of the Hellas Sharks and what we saw with Adelaide Olympic????
And U R associated with the resurging W.A.B????
TYPICAL
Keep up the GREAT work
PS, U should of been swallowed!
:shock:

left foot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by left foot »

diegom wrote:

Just cos to show what a complete waste of Air you are, Whack head.
WHAT THE F*&K does Kosmina have to do with bein an Italian Lover????
Who said Kosmina will be Aus Coach
And then U bag Greek suppporters as well???
U REALLY A COMPLETE DEGENERATE, No wonder people hate U Especially Greek supporters. But Wait, U follow W.A.B and the OLD Hellas, Right??
Didn't the fighting and backstabbing from the committee and hierachy bring the eventual demise of the Hellas Sharks and what we saw with Adelaide Olympic????
And U R associated with the resurging W.A.B????
TYPICAL
Keep up the GREAT work
PS, U should of been swallowed!
:shock:
If that's true, maybe he's still getting over kosmina leaving them. Ha ha

Zakynthos
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Zakynthos »

the truth about arnold and kosmina hurts, hey?

(p.s. by the way, dont bother coming to any Adelaide United games if your support is not behind vidmar..)

:lol:
With great power comes great responsibility

Its not who you are, but what you do that defines you

mr_bojangles
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mr_bojangles »

Zakynthos wrote:the truth about arnold and kosmina hurts, hey?

(p.s. by the way, dont bother coming to any Adelaide United games if your support is not behind vidmar..)

I imagine your not coming then
Zakynthos wrote:I saw the game and sad to say but vidmar has to get the sack

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

i dont really understand the reasoning for this topic??

there was never any doubt arnold or kosmina were gonna be left in charge of the socceroos after the asian cup.. regardless of the results in asia
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

We are half way through the tournament, only a half wit would sgguest we sack him now.

Wait lets sack him and appoint Alex Ferguson or Capello !!!!

Guys wake up!!!

Motley
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Motley »

arnold and kosmina have to be sacked, simple as that.

Our long ball coach (kosmina) will really be best served if he did some coaching in Europe. He needs to learn how to win matches without playing the long ball game and not use verbal and physical aggression onto officials and opponents. Its not world championship wrestling!
ELLAS KINGS OF EURO 2004

Its who your mates are.

--------------------

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

mr_bojangles wrote:
Zakynthos wrote:the truth about arnold and kosmina hurts, hey?

I imagine your not coming then
Zakynthos wrote:I saw the game and sad to say but vidmar has to get the sack
C'mon Zak, where is your long winded reply to that. Just goes to show you are a popularist more so than someone that knows anything about football.

Just to throw my two cents in though, I think we need to look at a more experienced coach after the Asian Cup. Arnie has done alright but I think he isn't quite the right fit for the Socceroos at the moment. I guess it depends on what is available and at what cost.