Your all UNAUSTRALIAN!!!!

This forum is for discussion related to the various Australian National Football Teams - the Socceroos, Olyroos, Joes, Matildas and so.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, Forum Admins

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Your all UNAUSTRALIAN!!!!

Post by ExtraTime »

have a listen to all of you !!!

all bagging the australian team
all bagging different ppls
all bagging the coach etc

sounds consistent to when ur team is losing ... u all have the answers yet thats quite easy sitting in a chair

why not encourage and support our team
yes their not at the best but hay were not out of this competition
we can still WIN the comp...

wake up to urselfs if u were true australian's u say lets pull our finger and perform cos we know u can ... we have the talent

Nova
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Nova »

Yes we have talent, we just need someone who can manage it!
Get it :shock:

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Un-Australian

Post by ozzie owl »

The players are acting un-Australian, parading around like prima donas.

Kewell just complains everytime he is touched.

Neill second yellow in injury time for dissent when we are 3-1 d

Players unwilling to play for their country until they drop.

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

Thank you for the compliment.

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Un-Australian

Post by olympiakos »

ozzie owl wrote:The players are acting un-Australian, parading around like prima donas.

Kewell just complains everytime he is touched.

Neill second yellow in injury time for dissent when we are 3-1 d

Players unwilling to play for their country until they drop.
spot on, u talk about un australian? i thought the australian way was to fight to the end, they didnt exactly do that did they?

Cerveza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Cerveza »

how do we know they are acting as primadonas . all we can see is the way they are playng and the artcles in the paper .

Tony Adams
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Tony Adams »

i dont think we are un-austrlian for being annoyed about the team we have high expectations for the national team and whn they fall no where near the our benchmark it frustrates us especially when they have proved how much quality is there. we need to be critical of them

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

oh ok

so being un-australian means you are not allowed to have a different critical analysis of the game than others?

un-australian means we need to parade around ignorantly pretending we all think everything is fine and dandy with the way we play football?

un-australian means we are not allowed to be heard about how we feel about the dismal and DISGRACEFUL performances australia has put in the last 2 games?

no, australia is not a backwards country where we have to accept what the head ponchos want us to think.

you can have your own opinion on the game, but the FACT is bloodypassit, this australian team does not want to be there and they think they can win the competition without even trying

its an absolute joke

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

The same critisism occured during the 2005 ashes in England and Players were blamed for lack of preperation, over-confidence and the coach was questioned as to why we weren't upto the conditions (ie playing swing bowling & reverse swing).
This is not un-Australian, we just expect that when a national team represents us, they do so to the best of thier ability, and they give 100%!
The socceroos so far have not done this, and it is clear change needs to take place in all areas of the team!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

pires7 wrote:The same critisism occured during the 2005 ashes in England and Players were blamed for lack of preperation, over-confidence and the coach was questioned as to why we weren't upto the conditions (ie playing swing bowling & reverse swing).
This is not un-Australian, we just expect that when a national team represents us, they do so to the best of thier ability, and they give 100%!
The socceroos so far have not done this, and it is clear change needs to take place in all areas of the team!
Leave her to heaven
And to those thorns that in her bosom lodge,
To prick and sting her.

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olympiakos »

Huntelaar wrote:oh ok

so being un-australian means you are not allowed to have a different critical analysis of the game than others?

un-australian means we need to parade around ignorantly pretending we all think everything is fine and dandy with the way we play football?

un-australian means we are not allowed to be heard about how we feel about the dismal and DISGRACEFUL performances australia has put in the last 2 games?

no, australia is not a backwards country where we have to accept what the head ponchos want us to think.

you can have your own opinion on the game, but the FACT is bloodypassit, this australian team does not want to be there and they think they can win the competition without even trying

its an absolute joke
well written

COLOSSUS
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Your all UNAUSTRALIAN!!!!

Post by COLOSSUS »

bloodypassit wrote:have a listen to all of you !!!

all bagging the australian team
all bagging different ppls
all bagging the coach etc

sounds consistent to when ur team is losing ... u all have the answers yet thats quite easy sitting in a chair

why not encourage and support our team
yes their not at the best but hay were not out of this competition
we can still WIN the comp

wake up to urselfs if u were true australian's u say lets pull our finger and perform cos we know u can ... we have the talent
Listen here knobhed, if Australia even come close to winning this competition, then i will walk backwards from here to Melbourne with no clothes on and if i get hypothermia and die, so be it. Thats how confident i am. Your the one that needs to WAKE UP TO URSELF and smell the bloody roses you nice person, i pay to go and watch the Socceroos when they are here, i pay for merchandise of theirs, i pay to have Foxtel so i can see them play and i paid my way as a Junior as everyone else has where some of this money goes back to the hierarchy so in essence my dear watson, I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BAG THEM FOR EMBARASSING US AS SUPPORTERS, EMBARASSING OUR SPORT IN THIS COUNTRY, EMBARASING OUR NATION AND EMBARASSING THE GREEN & GOLD GUERNSEY THEY WERE and dont sit on your couch and tell me otherwise you little punk :twisted:

THEY ARE AN EMBARASSMENT WHO LOST TO A TEAM THAT CANT EVEN TRAIN ON ITS PITCH BECAUSE THE U.S MILITARY USES IT AS A MISSILE LAUNCHING PAD. THEY LOST TO A BUNCH OF PART TIME AMATUERS AND AS FULL TIME PROFESSIONALS WHO HAVENT A QUARTER THE PROBLEMS THE IRAQIS HAVE, THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE AND VERY shiraz EMBARASSING, SIMPLE AS THAT :twisted:
Hawkesy wrote:COLOSSUS...........Congratulations, you have won the title fair a square.

PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW WNID UP KING

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

Huntelaar wrote:oh ok

its an absolute joke
for the first time i actually agree with you Huntelaar

Well said

kewell10
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by kewell10 »

so what happens if we win tomorow and go on from there?

yes alot hsa gone wrong and yes be critical but theres one more chance to save this tournament.

im in bangkok at the moment and everyone here is behind hte team 100%

Tony Adams
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Tony Adams »

all here are 100% behind the team as well, i think. the team just needs to pull there finger out. we would love and want to see them do well for the rest of the tournament just so far they dont deserve a sniff hopefully tom nights game can show something close to resembeling football and we can start making some positive comments about them

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Hawkesy wrote:Thank you for the compliment.

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

LFTWNG11 wrote:
Hawkesy wrote:Thank you for the compliment.
:roll:
Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ifasc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ifasc

BADA BING
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BADA BING »

i think it starts at the top ,we never heard of any infighting during the world cup with Guus at the helm, now with Arnold as coach all you have heard is how everyone is fighting and sooking, what has Arnold ever done as a senior coach, sweet f$%k all, and to top it off they appoint the peanut kosmina as his 2 i c, no DOUBT we have the talent on the park we just need someone with BALLS and half a football brain to put all the ego's on the straight and narrow, play an attacking style of football and you might actually score which means you might actually win a game :twisted: :twisted:

BADA BING
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BADA BING »

How funny is that, you play two and front and score 4 goals, absolute rocket science :lol:

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

and scored 3 of them with 1 up front
Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ifasc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ifasc

nachoman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by nachoman »