The Under 17 Thread

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

SCARFACE
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

U17b Playford 2-3 Campbelltown

Post by SCARFACE »

DID ANYBODY WATCH THIS GAME ??? APPARENTLY CAMPBELLTOWN KILLED THE U17B'S LEAGUE LEADERS ?? AND APPARENTLY CAMPBELLTOWN'S SECOND GOAL WAS DESCRIBED TO ME AS A MIRACULIOUS GOAL !! ANYBODY SEE IT AND HOW WAS IT SCORED . . .

ANY OTHER COMMENTS ON THIS GAME WOULD BE GOOD . . . .

Xplosive
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Xplosive »

Under 17B league leaders? Well, only because the only teams they had played were Cobras and Toros who are both conceding at 6 goals plus per game!

I think Campbelltown deserved their win and never looked like losing. There was nothing miraculous about the goals - the first goal was a gentle toepoke past the keeper which rolled into the net. The second goal was a header from a cross over from the left - the striker left completely unmarked at the back post and he easily nodded in. The third goal was a shot from 25m which looked like it was going over, however it dipped with the assistance of the strong wind against it and it dropped into the net.

Playford looked ok in patches, but I wouldnt put money on them being in the top 2 come the end of the season. Their 2 goals were down to silly defensive mistakes from Campbelltown. If they cut those out they will slowly become a better team.

corona
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by corona »

i know the campbelltown team and they seem to be gelling together and hard at the game . well done .

BocaChiefs
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by BocaChiefs »

The pitch wasn't that bad either which made things easier. No rain in the game helped both sides have a clean match. We have now won 3 and lost 1 which is not a bad start. It will be good to see us in the top 2 this year. Hopefully we can keep winning.
Form is Temporary Class is Permanent

eggplantpopodopalosthe3rd
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by eggplantpopodopalosthe3rd »

This was a hard worked win 4 campbelltown 2day but playford are a team who never give up and keep fighting 2 the end which makes an even sweeter win. I think that when campbelltown r positive they can beat anyone in the B league. The three goals xplosive was talking about sounded like three fantastic goals
' DO YOU WANT 2 KNOW MY FAVOURITE POSITION'

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

Scrappy game between both teams the pitch was in playable condition but still not decent. Both teams had there chances but looks like Campbelltown converted most of there chances. The second goal was the best goal of the match by Campbelltown's Number 9 from inside the 18 yard box chipping the keeper with a powerfully struck header. Both team captains inspired there teams to push for that 10% more looks like Playford just had run out of time today.

"now thats sexy football"

Huddo #3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Huddo #3 »

was a good game, both teams fought hard all day.
playford got back in the game at 2-1 down still, but campbelltown delt the defining blow with the 3rd.
well done boys

cant finish
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by cant finish »

Campbelltown played well in the first half. As soon as campbelltown scored their first goal, what was a cabernet toepoke, Playford droped. I believe that campbelltown has to work on their defence, and their left midfielder has to start passing the ball into the middle, looking for his central midfielders.

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

cant finish wrote:Campbelltown played well in the first half. As soon as campbelltown scored their first goal, what was a cabernet toepoke, Playford droped. I believe that campbelltown has to work on their defence, and their left midfielder has to start passing the ball into the middle, looking for his central midfielders.

I agree the first goal was not to flash the player had a chance to take it with his left foot but chose to hit outside of his right boot. Yes it was a toe poke and since the third goal went in Playford were done for. The third goal was a great strike dipped over the goalies head. Playford hit back with another goal of there own but never looked like winning it i must admit.

eggplantpopodopalosthe3rd
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by eggplantpopodopalosthe3rd »

as i said earlier its gr8 2 c campbelltown winning and it looks as if when the players r havin a bad game instead of bagging eachother like most teams tend 2 do they encourage as a unit,bond better as a team and take out a result
' DO YOU WANT 2 KNOW MY FAVOURITE POSITION'

13ullet
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by 13ullet »

well done to campbelltown on beating a very good outfit of playford, all the goals sound excellent which was the best?

PENALTY 5
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by PENALTY 5 »

eggplant ur no good and campbeltown are no good.
Do or Die..........No Pressure

cant finish
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by cant finish »

Penalty 5 your Gay an Campbelltown is a ver strong slide this year ok BUDDY

Xplosive
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Xplosive »

Who do you play for Penalty 5?

PENALTY 5
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by PENALTY 5 »

cant finish wrote:Penalty 5 your Gay an Campbelltown is a ver strong slide this year ok BUDDY

Can't finish so campbelltown is a very strong slide.

hahaha.

A strong slide show.

PENALTY 5
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by PENALTY 5 »

Xplosive wrote:Who do you play for Penalty 5?
I don't play for a side Xplosive.

I watch as a passionate viewer.

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

Well Penalty 5 have you ever seen Campbelltown u17b play this year if you havent i suggest you keep your comments to yourself u twat!!!

Clubsport
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Clubsport »

He plays for a club that has had the most success in seniors and the least success in juniors.

see if you can guess which club Xplosive

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

Clubsport wrote:
He plays for a club that has had the most success in seniors and the least success in juniors.

Adel City i guess :!:

Xplosive
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Xplosive »

Clubsport wrote:

Im thinking Blue Eagles.

So - Penalty 5 = DV ?

Jimmy's The Boss
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Playford will be top

Post by Jimmy's The Boss »

Ill give u the big Tip Playford only lost on sunday due to a ammount of things including suspension and injury. cambletown have beat playford once and it was by one simple mistake they didnt play well all game and i think playford had the most control and the majority of shot during the game. I cant belive these cambletown idiots win won hard game and think they r top stuff hahahahah well c at the end of the season lmao :roll:

Xplosive
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Xplosive »

So, basically, what you're saying is, you couldn't bring any A's down this week? :lol:

And you are also making the assumption that Campbelltown had no injuries / players away on holidays either.

PENALTY 5
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by PENALTY 5 »

Xplosive wrote:
Clubsport wrote:

Im thinking Blue Eagles.

So - Penalty 5 = DV ?
Xplosive you don't know who i am, you never will either.

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

PENALTY 5 wrote:
Xplosive wrote:
Clubsport wrote:

Im thinking Blue Eagles.

So - Penalty 5 = DV ?
Xplosive you don't know who i am, you never will either.
Xplosive i think ur assumption on PENALTY 5 is wrong... I have worked out who he is he has been gagged!!!!

jagshemash
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by jagshemash »

campbelltown congrats on the win but dont doubt playford city thy are a vry skilful side and some say are deservingn being in he 17As ..
dont fear me a nomadic or free-spirited person im only here for ya tears!!!

CLINT FLICK
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Playford will be top

Post by CLINT FLICK »

Jimmy's The Boss wrote:Ill give u the big Tip Playford only lost on sunday due to a ammount of things including suspension and injury. cambletown have beat playford once and it was by one simple mistake they didnt play well all game and i think playford had the most control and the majority of shot during the game. I cant belive these cambletown idiots win won hard game and think they r top stuff hahahahah well c at the end of the season lmao :roll:
Gold!!

jagshemash
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by jagshemash »

playford vs campbelltown re-match later on in season should b a cracker of a game

cant finish
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by cant finish »

CLINT FLICK wrote:
Jimmy's The Boss wrote:Ill give u the big Tip Playford only lost on sunday due to a ammount of things including suspension and injury. cambletown have beat playford once and it was by one simple mistake they didnt play well all game and i think playford had the most control and the majority of shot during the game. I cant belive these cambletown idiots win won hard game and think they r top stuff hahahahah well c at the end of the season lmao :roll:
Gold!!
why dnt you shut up you stupid Elizabeth feral... Campbelltown r top stuff an will win the season

jagshemash
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by jagshemash »

im tipping playford city 2 b the leagues most dangerous team with campelltown atm .. playfords got croydon As in the cup ... shall b a very high tiempo game ... hopefully playford lads can produce sum *sexy* football tht all can do

CLINT FLICK
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by CLINT FLICK »

cant finish wrote:
CLINT FLICK wrote:
Gold!!
why dnt you shut up you stupid Elizabeth feral... Campbelltown r top stuff an will win the season
Sorry...I dont come from Elizabeth.
Also....I thought he was actually talking about Playford.
Also...Also....Campbelltown will win the season!!!....more Gold!!!!
Good Luck though.
Last edited by CLINT FLICK on Fri May 04, 2007 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.