Forum for the discussion of music, video and photography related topics

Moderators: adam, Forum Admins

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Gallery - Missing Images

Post by admin »

Hi,

Today we upgraded the gallery software to the latest version. The upgrade was tested on our development server before being run on our production server.

However there was a problem - when our technical guru was cleaning up temporary directories after the upgrade he made a slip and accidentally deleted all the images from the gallery. The deletion was irreversible.

So he has gone back to the backups only to find there is an error in the backups and the actual images from the gallery have been missed.

Fortunately we had upgraded our servers in early July - and we old server was still running. So he has been able to pull all the images off the old backup server.

What is missing are the galleries & images from 11 July 07 onwards. I encourage you to upload these missing images but understand if it is a bit too much work.

So sorry for the mistake - our technical guru is very embarrassed. He has now fixed the backup scripts so the problem cant happen again and I am sure he will be more careful in future.

Let me know if you experience any other problems.

Also need to add Brian back as a user but first need to have a chat to him.

adam
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by adam »

:(

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

Missing avatars...

Still unable to upload an avatar. Can he fix this problem?

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

When we try this is what we get:

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/49929790646c4f807ef7f5.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/www/data/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 288

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/data/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /usr/local/www/data/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 502

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/data/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /usr/local/www/data/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 504

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/data/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /usr/local/www/data/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 505

malvernfox
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by malvernfox »

Admin,
I will try on the weekend to upgrade some of the shots.

I will have to give this weekend a miss for taking shots--have a fund raising event to attend to.
Best of shooting
Malvern Fox

Mr Right
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Mr Right »

Geez Admin, if you didn't like my shots all you had to do was say so :lol:
You've found Mr Right!

awd
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by awd »

Bodø Glimt wrote:Missing avatars...

Still unable to upload an avatar. Can he fix this problem?
Bodø Glimt wrote:When we try this is what we get:

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/49929790646c4f807ef7f5.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/www/data/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 288

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/data/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /usr/local/www/data/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 502

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/data/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /usr/local/www/data/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 504

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/data/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /usr/local/www/data/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 505
I assume this is all to do with uploading of avatars and not just viewing them on a page?
If so, this should now be fixed. :)

malvernfox
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by malvernfox »

Admin, Ive reloaded 2 games including the Campbelltown v Cusc with the U7's shots.
Feel free to reorder them as you see fit
Malvern Fox