Juve Write Open Letter To FIGC: ‘Stop Punishing Us’

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

Post by FerrariTifosi27 »

Serie A could be set for another crisis after Juventus wrote an open letter to the Italian Football Federation, in which they have demanded to stop being punished for Calciopoli.

The Bianconeri have been on the wrong end of numerous refereeing mistakes this season, with the latest coming during Saturday night’s 2-1 defeat at Reggina.

During the game Juve were denied two clear penalties, while Reggina won the game in stoppage-time courtesy of a debatable spot-kick of their own.

There has long been suspicion in Italy that Juventus are being deliberately punished by the authorities in the aftermath of the Calciopoli crisis in 2006, although until now the club has largely maintained a diplomatic silence.

However the Juventus hierarchy has finally exploded, with President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli and general manager Jean-Claude Blanc writing an open letter to the FIGC and the Referees Association.

“The repetition of such serious errors forces us to ask for the intervention of the Federation to guarantee the regularity of this campaign, protecting the work and professionalism of the players, Coach and directors of Juventus.

“Some decisions by the referees are confirming the doubts raised by more than a few people – that there is not a relaxed and adequate approach towards Juventus considering the serious and professional way the club and team are behaving.

“What is certain is that Juventus cannot keep paying for something they have already paid an extremely severe price.

“The club is lifting itself back up from that thanks to the passion of its fans, who legitimately ask for respect.â€￾

Many sources suggest that Juventus have lost between 10 and 15 points this season due to referring errors.

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

i heard they have been robbed 3 penalties :roll:

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Laziale writes open letter to Juve: Shut the shiraz up

Juventus could be set for another crisis after footballnews.com.au member Laziale wrote an open letter to the Italian club, in which they have demanded to shut the shiraz up.

The Bianconeri have been on the wrong end of numerous refereeing mistakes this season, with the latest coming during Saturday night’s 2-1 defeat at Reggina and constantly complain.

During the game Juve were denied two clear penalties, while Reggina deservedly won the game in stoppage-time courtesy of a debatable spot-kick of their own.

There has long been suspicion in Italy that Juventus are being deliberately punished by the authorities in the aftermath of the Calciopoli crisis in 2006, although until now the club has continously whinged and accused Inter of controlling the game.

However Laziale has finally exploded, writing an open letter to Juventus requesting them to just get on with the football considering they will have a better chance of winning the Scudetto by concentrating on themselves rather than the FIGC.

“The reason Juve are not challenging for the Scudetto this season is because they are rebuilding their side from the after effects of Calciopoli and also recovering from the devastation left by Jean-Alain Boumsong in defence.

“Some decisions by Alessio Secco are confirming the doubts raised by more than a few people – that their new signings are not an adequate approach towards Juventus considering they are meant to be Italy's most prestigous club.

“What is certain is that Momo Sissoko is not Serie A quality.

“The club is lifting itself back up from that thanks to the passion of its fans, who legitimately ask for respect and yet players such as Sissoko are brought to the clubâ€￾

Many sources suggest that Juventus have lost between 10 and 15 points this season due to errors by Sissoko, Boumsong and Zebina.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Good stuff Mr. Ballotta :lol:

There is really no need to go to such lengths. In football you get the good decisions and the bad. This is simply drawing unnesscary attention to Juventus.

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Marco I'd love to hear the howls of discontent had these decisions gone against you side or anyone elses. We just want to move on from the disaster that Inter instigated and concentrate on making the CL.

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

BAGGIO 15 wrote:Marco I'd love to hear the howls of discontent had these decisions gone against you side or anyone elses. We just want to move on from the disaster that Inter instigated and concentrate on making the CL.
When Reggina beat them this week even though Lazio have Rolando Bianchi and send them packing into the relegation zone then it'll be all said and done. :wink:

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

BAGGIO 15 wrote:Marco I'd love to hear the howls of discontent had these decisions gone against you side or anyone elses. We just want to move on from the disaster that Inter instigated and concentrate on making the CL.
the howls of discontent came from me after Genoa's Milanetto fell in the box at the Olimpico in January and a penalty was awarded causing me to watch Lazio lose the first Serie A match I attended.

relax just took the chance to be a smartass and take the piss out of Juve :lol:

Im not happy bout Inter taking 3 Scudetti either

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

marco ballotta wrote:
the howls of discontent came from me after Genoa's Milanetto fell in the box at the Olimpico in January and a penalty was awarded causing me to watch Lazio lose the first Serie A match I attended.

:lol: you say the funniest stuff mr.ballotta

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Bianchi9Amaranto wrote:
marco ballotta wrote:

:evil: that thing about Milanetto was true bud, dont think Ive used language as offensive as that any other time in my life

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

That was a Barossa Pearl decision.

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

marco ballotta wrote:
Bianchi9Amaranto wrote:
marco ballotta wrote:

:evil: that thing about Milanetto was true bud, dont think Ive used language as offensive as that any other time in my life
Yeah I know, I was praising your work on that report you just wrote with the open letter to Juve :lol:

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Juventino wrote:That was a Barossa Pearl decision.
yep IMO the Genoa boys were a bit lucky the incident happened down the south end, becuase I wouldnt fancy taking a penalty with 10000 crazy Lazio fans going nuts (then again Ballotta was in goals :lol: )

Milanetto even made Italy's version of funniest home vidoes on the Monday night i remember

vigilante
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by vigilante »

that is 100% pure bottle of shiraz gold :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boia chi Molla

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

vigilante wrote:
Even I found that funny.

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

BAGGIO 15 wrote:Still living in the fantasy world.
I don't get your point. Most women consider me in their fantasies but that doesn't make me a non-reality :wink:
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

Soccer-Mad
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Soccer-Mad »

interesting stuff

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

vigilante wrote:

awesome
:lol:

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

97 wrote:
BAGGIO 15 wrote:Still living in the fantasy world.
I don't get your point. Most women consider me in their fantasies but that doesn't make me a non-reality :wink:
Don't talk yourself up to much son someone might actually believe you.
I don't think the ladies could handle the disappointment should one of these actually have the opportunity to fulfill one of these so call fantasies you talk about. :oops:

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

BAGGIO 15 wrote: Don't talk yourself up to much son someone might actually believe you.
I don't think the ladies could handle the disappointment should one of these actually have the opportunity to fulfill one of these so call fantasies you talk about. :oops:
Guaranteed to please more than the 04/05 & 05/06 scudetto :P

chelsea91
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chelsea91 »

Abit of there own medicine.. why complain :D

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Inter have been more active behind the scenes then Juve over the years. They were very influential in the 60's and 70's but just less effective over the last 20 leading up to the biggest conspiracy of all which was the Inter inspired Calcopli

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

BAGGIO 15 wrote:Inter have been more active behind the scenes then Juve over the years. They were very influential in the 60's and 70's but just less effective over the last 20 leading up to the biggest conspiracy of all which was the Inter inspired Calcopli

this is almost as funny as the star wars comments.

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

97 wrote:
BAGGIO 15 wrote:Inter have been more active behind the scenes then Juve over the years. They were very influential in the 60's and 70's but just less effective over the last 20 leading up to the biggest conspiracy of all which was the Inter inspired Calcopli

this is almost as funny as the star wars comments.
I try to please.