Results 4/5

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

Shining Armour
Apprentice
Apprentice

Results 4/5

Post by Shining Armour »

U/15 A's

Modbury 0-6 Para Hills

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Results 4/5

Post by Barney Rubble »

Crikey, they haven't even turned the lights off yet !
Without ammunition, the Air Force is just an expensive flying club

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

u17A - Campbelltown 3-1 Adelaide Comets

"now thats sexy football"

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

toros 0-4 playford. Playford were very dirty and they kept hacking our keeper who eventually got sent off because he reacted. there was a mini fight with the coach from playford running on and a toros player. playford also got a player sent off i think as he ran on the field and made things worse but they continued to play with 11 players. dirty wankas

bovva boy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by bovva boy »

Good unbiased account Totsred....... NOT

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

bovva boy wrote:Good unbiased account Totsred....... NOT
:roll: how biased..if you watched the game, you cant honestly say it isnt right..most of the toros players are small and most of the playford players are tall therefore why would small people start on tall players. the keeper from toros shouldnt of ran up or acted the way he did..but playford were just pathetic

Grouch
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Grouch »

Under 15c
Croydon 5 - 1 Beverley Lions

Under 14 c
Salisbury 14 - 0 Beverley Lions

THE_SUPER_STAR
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by THE_SUPER_STAR »

pulse wrote:u17A - Campbelltown 3-1 Adelaide Comets

great game Campbelltown was just the better team Comets played well too

GiveNgog
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by GiveNgog »

totsreds08 wrote:
:roll: how biased..if you watched the game, you cant honestly say it isnt right..most of the toros players are small and most of the playford players are tall therefore why would small people start on tall players. the keeper from toros shouldnt of ran up or acted the way he did..but playford were just pathetic
Yeah okay..your keeper was clean as..yeah.
Your keeper ran from his goal line into our half to swear and push a player for making a tackle. But I guess he was right to do that ay?
Oh and I'd also like to add that Playford only have like 1/2 tall players. The rest of the team are average height.
AND another thing, there was only one pathetic side on that field today..and I'll give ya a hint. They wore orange and black striped shirts, and whinged about every tackle (whether legit or not). Oh and they lost.
Its a tough one...i know.

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

totsreds08 wrote:
maybe if you can read properly, you will see i wrote that the keeper shouldnt of ran up and maybe if u didnt tackle like ferals, we wouldnt need to complain. most of playfords players are taller then our players. get your facts right grenache

GiveNgog
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by GiveNgog »

totsreds08 wrote:
totsreds08 wrote:
maybe if you can read properly, you will see i wrote that the keeper shouldnt of ran up and maybe if u didnt tackle like ferals, we wouldnt need to complain. most of playfords players are taller then our players. get your facts right grenache
Haha, yeah majority are 'taller'..but that doesnt make them tall in general. It's not our fault ur team are a bunch of short kids.
And you definitely can't whinge about it.
Oh and btw,a few of our tackles were fouls, admittedly. But maybe you should consider your own as well. Your team wasn't exactly a clean side either.
Oh and if we're getting onto the intelligence aspect, then okay.
"Taller then our players"
The correct word in that situation is "than" not "then".
Okay buddy? :roll:

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

there were a few stupid tackles from my team, but knowing the players that didnt, they didnt do it on purpose...im surpised somebody from elizabeth could pick up that typing error

PENALTY 5
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by PENALTY 5 »

U17A

Cumb 0-4 ABE
Do or Die..........No Pressure

GiveNgog
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by GiveNgog »

totsreds08 wrote:there were a few stupid tackles from my team, but knowing the players that didnt, they didnt do it on purpose...im surpised somebody from elizabeth could pick up that typing error
There's that stereotype again...
I promise you that when it comes down to intelligence I would completely dominate your entire team.
And back on topic, what makes you think that our players meant to foul your players?
Accidents do happen mate, but the fact is your keeper was the biggest mouth on the field, stirring up most of the trouble.
Even your linesman was going off at our players. So I have to ask...which is the feral side here?

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

Gerrard_of_SA wrote:
totsreds08 wrote:there were a few stupid tackles from my team, but knowing the players that didnt, they didnt do it on purpose...im surpised somebody from elizabeth could pick up that typing error
There's that stereotype again...
I promise you that when it comes down to intelligence I would completely dominate your entire team.
And back on topic, what makes you think that our players meant to foul your players?
Accidents do happen mate, but the fact is your keeper was the biggest mouth on the field, stirring up most of the trouble.
Even your linesman was going off at our players. So I have to ask...which is the feral side here?
well from most of the game, it looked like a few players, not all but a few had been looking for trouble. and the player was giving cabernet to the lines men. our keeper wouldnt start trouble unless hes started with first. he shouldnt of reacted the way he did, but your players should not go in and clip him as many times as they did

soccer1
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by soccer1 »

Under 16s

Para Hills Knights 1 - 0 Blue Eagles

One of the hardest games in the season, a game that puts parahills on top of the ladder over blue eagles.

Both teams playd to their full potential, and both were unluckey not to get anymore goals.

Not sure about blue eagles but para hills had one of their key defenders out from injury.

Congratuations to both teams and goodluck

kun aguero
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by kun aguero »

Under 15 A's - Campbelltown 7-1 Comets

We took control after 2-1 at half time and credit to the boys for some great football in that 2nd half!

Must say it wasn't a good match by the ref, he was giving countless soft free-kicks to comets and waving away what should of been sure frees to us, but overall cant complain about the result.

CEO
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by CEO »

totsreds08 wrote:
About time someone else picked up on it. Playford's U17 team are the dirtiest side going around. They kick, they pull, they barge, they punch, they elbow and they swear. And worst of all, NO ONE from their side, not even the coach, pulls them up on it. In fact I would go so far as to say they encourage it.

But at the end of the day, yes they may win a few games and win a couple of U17B leagues, but these guys never learn how to play football properly and when they get to higher levels they are completely and utterly found out. Just look at Playford's senior squad. Languishing in the THIRD tier of SA football. For a club with that big a catchment area / talent pool, it is disgusting.

But by all means, keep kicking, punching, tripping etc - it wins you junior games especially against physically inferior teams :)

interpool
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by interpool »

u 16s modbury 1 campelltown o

interpool
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by interpool »

you sound like a real twat to me and if you are gunna whinge so poorly take the LIVERPOOL emblem off your page you are an embaressment to the PUDS. get a life

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

interpool wrote:
you sound like a real twat to me and if you are gunna whinge so poorly take the LIVERPOOL emblem off your page you are an embaressment to the PUDS. get a life
well it seems like i am not the only one who thinks that..take a look at what ceo said..he hit the nail on the head

teddles
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by teddles »

Zip up your flies gents, this thread is for match results, not a pissing contest

Grouch
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Grouch »

teddles wrote:Zip up your flies gents, this thread is for match results, not a pissing contest
Well Stated teddles :lol:

teddles
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by teddles »

And while we're at it:

U16SW

Birkalla 6 - White City 3

Not a bad game with more handball decisions than I've seen in a long time.

Oh and yesterday, Blackwood Forrest 6 - McLaren Flat 1 (U/16 southern league)

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

THE_SUPER_STAR wrote:
pulse wrote:u17A - Campbelltown 3-1 Adelaide Comets

great game Campbelltown was just the better team Comets played well too
Was a great game the Comets keeper pulled off multiple saves to keep them in the match, certainly in my mind man of the match, could've been more for Campbelltown, but credit to Comets didn't stop fighting until the final whistle. Well Done Boys

"now thats sexy football"

Squizzy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Squizzy »

kun aguero wrote:Under 15 A's - Campbelltown 7-1 Comets

We took control after 2-1 at half time and credit to the boys for some great football in that 2nd half!

Must say it wasn't a good match by the ref, he was giving countless soft free-kicks to comets and waving away what should of been sure frees to us, but overall cant complain about the result.
:shock: What the?? The Ref had a very good game. He played advantage where possible and communicated very well to the players and Coaches.

We had him in the second game and thought he was excellent.
Who?... Who is but a form, followed by the function of what... And what I am, is a man in a mask!

kun aguero
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by kun aguero »

Squizzy wrote:
kun aguero wrote:Under 15 A's - Campbelltown 7-1 Comets

:shock: What the?? The Ref had a very good game. He played advantage where possible and communicated very well to the players and Coaches.

We had him in the second game and thought he was excellent.
yes i admit that he communicated well and was clear about why he gave each free kick , but at least half of them didn't need to b given and he should of let the play go on because by the second half it was getting very annoying to b playing in a match with so many stop starts.

supporter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by supporter »

CEO wrote:
totsreds08 wrote:
About time someone else picked up on it. Playford's U17 team are the dirtiest side going around. They kick, they pull, they barge, they punch, they elbow and they swear. And worst of all, NO ONE from their side, not even the coach, pulls them up on it. In fact I would go so far as to say they encourage it.

But at the end of the day, yes they may win a few games and win a couple of U17B leagues, but these guys never learn how to play football properly and when they get to higher levels they are completely and utterly found out.
Just look at Playford's senior squad. Languishing in the THIRD tier of SA football. For a club with that big a catchment area / talent pool, it is disgusting.

But by all means, keep kicking, punching, tripping etc - it wins you junior games especially against physically inferior teams :)
are you saying the 15, 16 and 17 year olds playing in the first team at playford have no talent? Apparently according to The Spick... the best on ground against Toros was 15 year old Andrew Butler...not bad for a talentless scum from Elizabeth :roll:

GiveNgog
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by GiveNgog »

interpool wrote:
Too right mate.

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Barney Rubble »

29 posts and only 9 results,
per-leeeeeeeeease keep this topic on the right path.

Adelaide City 3 - 2 WT Birkalla U15's

Modbury Jets 4 - 3 WT Birkalla U14's
Without ammunition, the Air Force is just an expensive flying club