mobry vista rule

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

WonderMaker
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

mobry vista rule

Post by WonderMaker »

vista domminate everyone in the under 11 and will forever be in the top group with the greatest coach kev and i reckon he should be in the premier leugue
chelsea domenates everyone and metrostars do to

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: mobry vista rule

Post by Hawkesy »

a mate of mine's kid plays in that team, with that surname but he wouldn't have a chelsea badge in his avatar
Things I am owed because they're too tight to pay up:

Colossus: One House

Costa: One Lunch

Oh and add in

Colossus: one photo and one letter from his "attorney".

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

The Under 10 Div 1 team is awesome too. Two amazing coaches, right Football Lad!

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

Hit the nail on the head there Vista09... Morgan I think i know who you are... Just thought id let ya know this is a forum for the seniors league and not the juniors of E&D. Although if im thinking who you are is correct, your Dads a great coach and a great bloke, His team is not too bad either!
Pride - Honour - Respect
Manchester United Champions of England 06/07, 07/08 & 08/09
Manchester United Champions Of Europe 2008
Manchester United Champions Of the World 2009

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

Football_lad wrote:Hit the nail on the head there Vista09... Morgan I think i know who you are... Just thought id let ya know this is a forum for the seniors league and not the juniors of E&D. Although if im thinking who you are is correct, your Dads a great coach and a great bloke, His team is not too bad either!
I think it is the coaches son, especially with Metro Stars mention at the bottom!

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

8) Ohh dear this wont go down well with the club...... :lol: morgan may have over stepped the mark there :!: nah just kiddin mate, plus it doesnt say anywhere that it is only for the seniors good luck for the rest of the season :P
HA'WAY THE LADS

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

imanoutlaw wrote:8) Ohh dear this wont go down well with the club...... :lol: morgan may have over stepped the mark there :!: nah just kiddin mate, plus it doesnt say anywhere that it is only for the seniors good luck for the rest of the season :P
Morgan with spelling like that please don't tell anyone that I used to teach you. :lol: :oops:

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

imanoutlaw wrote:8) Ohh dear this wont go down well with the club...... :lol: morgan may have over stepped the mark there :!: nah just kiddin mate, plus it doesnt say anywhere that it is only for the seniors good luck for the rest of the season :P
Its an amateur league forum :roll: you know for teams in the amateur league.
DIVING:
Admition of defeat
Pure cheating
RUINS THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

im aware football, ease up a bit he is only a kid........ let him have his say, you will get no where coaching with that attitude :idea: if you can listen to the great bosna vs croatia debate you can stop and marvel at a lad who has the balls to get on here and voice his opinion :!:
HA'WAY THE LADS

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

Morgan's a great lad and a very handy footballer too. Nice one Morg!

Mr Football
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Mr Football »

imanoutlaw wrote:im aware football, ease up a bit he is only a kid........ let him have his say, you will get no where coaching with that attitude :idea: if you can listen to the great bosna vs croatia debate you can stop and marvel at a lad who has the balls to get on here and voice his opinion :!:
I'm happy for him to be on here as a junior coach myself i like seeing that stuff, was just correcting you :wink:
DIVING:
Admition of defeat
Pure cheating
RUINS THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

:idea: apologies Mr Football maybe you would make a good coach after all 8) i stand corrected and once again you have beaten me :cry: next time i will win however and it will be you apologizing...... until then..... Good Day To You Sir :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HA'WAY THE LADS

Knight7
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Knight7 »

Oh no, not only do Modbury Vista dominate this forum, now they have their juniors on here too! Perhaps you guys should focus more on Football and less on Forums! :wink:

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

take your argument up with lil morgan....... but tread carefully he gets pretty angry when you talk while he is watching pokemon!!
HA'WAY THE LADS

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

With all due respect to the senior members of this forum...

Elizabeth and districts have now become a junior division of the Amateur league as they have opted not to combine forces with the junior set up of the FFSA. And although there is a junior section on the forum this is used by the federation teams. So my first response to say to not post what Morgan did may be incorrect due to the fact that Elizabeth and Districts is becoming the junior link to the amateur league. As a Junior coach myself i think this is a good move as i do not really agree with the "rooball" idea that the Federation will be utilising as of next season i do believe. I feel that we will find less numbers of children leaving to go to Federation at such an early age and may like to hang around the E&D system a little longer. Perhaps it may be a valid discussion point to throw in an "E&D" topic each week and try to focus all talk for the juniors to just the one topic so that the senior members dont get too bothered.

I am sure that there must be some links on here the the Elizabeth and Districts set up from some teams... Any thoughts? - Feel free to argue against me im just throwing the idea out there!
Pride - Honour - Respect

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

Football_lad wrote:With all due respect to the senior members of this forum...

Elizabeth and districts have now become a junior division of the Amateur league as they have opted not to combine forces with the junior set up of the FFSA. And although there is a junior section on the forum this is used by the federation teams. So my first response to say to not post what Morgan did may be incorrect due to the fact that Elizabeth and Districts is becoming the junior link to the amateur league. As a Junior coach myself i think this is a good move as i do not really agree with the "rooball" idea that the Federation will be utilising as of next season i do believe. I feel that we will find less numbers of children leaving to go to Federation at such an early age and may like to hang around the E&D system a little longer. Perhaps it may be a valid discussion point to throw in an "E&D" topic each week and try to focus all talk for the juniors to just the one topic so that the senior members dont get too bothered.

I am sure that there must be some links on here the the Elizabeth and Districts set up from some teams... Any thoughts? - Feel free to argue against me im just throwing the idea out there!
More info. please.

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

rooball is a game where the numbers are dropped to 9 aside i believe. The game is played across the width of a normal soccer pitch and there is not 18 yard box. It is a Semi circle like in a game of hockey where the goal keeper must stay inside of. There are several other changes that come into place and there is no competition in the federation ranks until about under 13s. (correct me if im wrong). IN my eyes this is not the way to teach children to corrext game of soccer but it rather is aimed at focussing on the non competetive side of soccer.

some aspects of it are good as it gives the kids a better chance of having a kick and the no competetive idea is good for some. I still believe that there will be less kids moving to federation rather than staying at E&D.

There is a section in the junior football forum called E&D which might give you a bit more info in what is happening.
Pride - Honour - Respect

buddhafatguts
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by buddhafatguts »

Dunty, I hope you didnt teach Morgan English because that is terrible. Mind you, my mrs went to Kings and her spelling and general handwriting is awful too. I know where my kids wont be going. Feel free to lash out Football Lad, your a good apple i know!

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

No No Buddha not lashing out mate. Just putting the idea out there that maybe it is an idea to get the E&D involved a little bit as there is no real section for them to post on this site. As mentioned before the juniors section is more for the feds side..

I reckon we can blame Dunty for Morgs spelling!
What year did your Mrs. Finish Buddha?? I was a Kings student myself!!
Pride - Honour - Respect

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

Football_lad wrote:As mentioned before the juniors section is more for the feds side..
I think the juniors section is appropriate for all the juniours, just like the amateur section is open for the collegiate stuff.

buddhafatguts
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by buddhafatguts »

She finished in '04. I know you went to Kings, thats what i was referring to when I said about lashing out. Lots of people are defensive of their school. I am.

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

Ahh ok! Yeah well got a bit of a connection with young Morgz and his family aswell. His brothers and parents are Great people so its not just the school that plays the part!! What was your Mrs surname if u dont mind me askin.. Pm me if you like!

Does anyone have any opinions as to wether it would be worth trying a Discussion point for E&D in this forum. Im sure there must be some sort of connections here to the juniors perhaps with The Downs, Farm, Para Hills East / West, Vale, Vista.
Pride - Honour - Respect

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

Dont forget TTG, they have one of the biggest jumior set ups going around...... I think it would obviously have its positives and negatives however why not if it gets kids off myspace talking about home and away and the OC and talking about footy it can only be a good thing IMO..... good idea Football_Lad :!: :!:
HA'WAY THE LADS

robinfriday10
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by robinfriday10 »

if e&d are to join the amateurs why not the am league start up an under 19 competition?
things happen for a reason

WonderMaker
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by WonderMaker »

anyway i dont even play for vista i play for Metrostars under 15A
i would never play for a E&D side again it is to childish and plain
chelsea domenates everyone and metrostars do to

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

morgan12 wrote:anyway i dont even play for vista i play for Metrostars under 15A
i would never play for a E&D side again it is to childish and plain
Let's all hail Morgan the Great! :clown:

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

Now Now Morgan settle down sunshine! You were an E&D boy just a few years ago and both your brothers play E&D... also your dad coaches an e&d Side. I coach one too does that mean we are all childish and plain???

As for Robin Friday, This motion to join the amateur league has just happened in recent weeks! There may be something like that happen in the next year or two we will have to wait and see. i think it is a good idea as the step up from colts to amateurs can be a big step for some players!
Pride - Honour - Respect

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Ingle Farm Junior Soccer Club and Ingle Farm Amatuer Soccer Club have no formal connection. We try to help each other out but it is small and limited. Could possibly have a bigger connection into the future

pinhead
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by pinhead »

modbury vista! wat a club!!!!

Football_lad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Football_lad »

SHut up pinhead you are a pinhead. I think this topic needs its name changed. The focus id like to hear more about is wether or not there would be any interest in the E&D talk that could be talked about on here. IF the Elizabeth and districts is going to become our junior division then why not support it?
Pride - Honour - Respect