Eccezzziunale......veramente

Forum for the discussion of football movies and related topics.

Moderators: adam, Forum Admins

Napoli_Sempre
Apprentice
Apprentice

Eccezzziunale......veramente

Post by Napoli_Sempre »

Has anyone seen this movie....Fairly old movie made in 1982. Its bout a guy who portrays tifosi from Juve, Milan and Inter. Its not a documentary more a comedy. A sequel came out in 2005 called Eccezzziunale... veramente: capitolo secondo... me
Fast food in Italy?? if you live in Italy and choose to eat fast food, there's something wrong with you. [Grazie Il Duce]

uvwx182
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Controlling Two Characters On One PC

Post by uvwx182 »

My friend is going to be playing using the refer a friend program and we want to take advantage of the triple XP from grouping together. There will be times where one of us might not be on to play and we don't want to separate in level. I've seen people control 4 characters simultaneously. I even reported the 4 gnome warlocks who destroyed me haha, only to find out that the software to do such a thing is perfectly legal according to the GM I spoke to. I have a high end PC so running two instances of WoW shouldn't be an issue. I don't even really want to control both characters at the same time, meaning I don't plan them to be the same class spaming the same skill to do twice as much damage or whatever. I mainly just want the characters to move the same way, be able to pick up quests, etc so they both level together. So what is the software to do such a thing?

world of warcraft gold
wow power leveling