Crowd Trouble at Italian Final

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Crowd Trouble at Italian Final

Post by ozzie owl »

Eurosport said the final was marred with crowd violence before,during and after game, anyone heard?

sparrow
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: Crowd Trouble at Italian Final

Post by sparrow »

Apparently the fans are outraged at the state of Italian football. They have finally let their frustrations known for putting up with such mediocrity and are frustrated at being almost bored to death.
A witness at the event, wanting only to be known as Pablo, said ' The trouble is that the games are so boring and the theatrics implored by Italian footballers are disgracefull. People pay their hard earned money to be entertained but instead we are subjected to boring negative tactics and a bunch of grown men rolling around on the ground in agony after copping a small tap. This unfortunatlely has led to supporters becoming a bit edgy and they felt that the only way to pass time rather than watch crap for 90 minutes is to beat the cabernet out of eachother'

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

no one heard because no one cares about the Coppa Italia

Jimbob
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Jimbob »

sparrow wrote:Apparently the fans are outraged at the state of Italian football. They have finally let their frustrations known for putting up with such mediocrity and are frustrated at being almost bored to death.
A witness at the event, wanting only to be known as Pablo, said ' The trouble is that the games are so boring and the theatrics implored by Italian footballers are disgracefull. People pay their hard earned money to be entertained but instead we are subjected to boring negative tactics and a bunch of grown men rolling around on the ground in agony after copping a small tap. This unfortunatlely has led to supporters becoming a bit edgy and they felt that the only way to pass time rather than watch crap for 90 minutes is to beat the cabernet out of eachother'
:lol:

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

I blame Millwall. :wink:
Ignore this signature

Robbie Williams
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Robbie Williams »

sparrow wrote:Apparently the fans are outraged at the state of Italian football. They have finally let their frustrations known for putting up with such mediocrity and are frustrated at being almost bored to death.

BUT THIS IS HOW THEY WON THE WORLD CUP. :clown: 'S
LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU.

West Adelaide Hellas SC

National Soccer League Champions 1978

candyman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by candyman »

What would you know?
AND REMEMBER IF ANYONE CAN-THE CANDYMAN CAN

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

italian football isnt boring..from games ive seen ive been very impressed. you have 2 sets of supporters here. greek who cant make the world cup :lol: and england who cant make euro :lol: :lol:
italy break teams down and play the ball well and wait for the opening..so get over it u :clown:

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

btw, how many teams in england actually have english players..atleast the serie a is pure

Roman Gladiator 04
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Roman Gladiator 04 »

totsreds08 wrote:italian football isnt boring..from games ive seen ive been very impressed. you have 2 sets of supporters here. greek who cant make the world cup :lol: and england who cant make euro :lol: :lol:
italy break teams down and play the ball well and wait for the opening..so get over it u :clown:
totsreds08 wrote:btw, how many teams in england actually have english players..atleast the serie a is pure
Cldnt have said those 2 posts any better.. we don’t want teams like arsenal who in an English league have 99% of their players French along with an arrogant French coach who are still having a winge about loosing the WC 2006 FINAL.

Notice malouda having a dive to win a penalty but is never mentioned again by fans and the media. When an Italian goes down, everyone is quick to jump to conclusions and label them divers even though most of the time they aren’t diving while other countrys get away with it. This just goes to show the extreme envy of other national team and league s have and would die to win 4 WORLD CUPS!!!!!

It's Italy's Day...Its the end of the australian dream!!!!

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

il duce wrote:no one heard because no one cares about the Coppa Italia
i guess even more so, bearing in mind who won.
Things I am owed because they're too tight to pay up:

Colossus: One House

Costa: One Lunch

Oh and add in

Colossus: one photo and one letter from his "attorney".

chelsea91
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chelsea91 »

totsreds08 wrote:btw, how many teams in england actually have english players..atleast the serie a is pure
Correct

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

just let it go boys

the guy is just stirring, his post has no substance

the fact that english firms run riot in England, many guys who dont care about the result just prove the point

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

il duce wrote:the fact that english firms run riot in England, many guys who dont care about the result just prove the point
We're all innocent, especially that Millwall lot. They help little old ladies cross the roads and everything.

Oh and add in

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Hawkesy wrote:
il duce wrote:the fact that english firms run riot in England, many guys who dont care about the result just prove the point
We're all innocent, especially that Millwall lot. They help little old ladies cross the roads and everything.
even I know that lower league clubs take the rep for all trouble so as not to take the gloss of the EPL and its bigger teams.

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

il duce wrote:even I know that lower league clubs take the rep for all trouble so as not to take the gloss of the EPL and its bigger teams.
il duce - you are clearly a very intelligent man. It shows the difference between and football fan and a football follower.

Oh and add in

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

Robbie Williams wrote:

BUT THIS IS HOW THEY WON THE WORLD CUP. :clown: 'S

Dik head, dont worry about our 4 stars, worry about actually qualifyin for the world cup and actually scoring a goal in the tournament.
U R A complete LOSER u clown
U give decent greeks a bad name!
:clown:

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

we do!!!
heaps of british at oldham, including welsh and scottish for years now.
darn shame there hasn't been a single player amongst them. :D

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

town crier wrote:
we do!!!
heaps of british at oldham, including welsh and scottish for years now.
darn shame there hasn't been a single player amongst them. :D
I note you didn't say IN Oldham.

Oh and add in

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

What is pure?

From Liverpool Momo Sissoko went to Juve last season
Vieira was French when he was at Arsenal I believe
(sorry about Liverpool bias) but Juve allegedly want Riise and Alonso too

Pure = 100% :?

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

e-football - Pure, def not, but teh EPL has the least amount of Englishman to choose for its National side. That is fact.

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

Scudetto8687 wrote:e-football - Pure, def not, but teh EPL has the least amount of Englishman to choose for its National side. That is fact.
35% of the starting line ups of the EPL sides are English. I bet no other nationality makes up 35% of the players in the ELP, so your FACT is absolute tosh.

I would suggest the EPL has the largest amount of Englishman to choose for it's national side. I'm pretty sure there's more Englishman in the EPL than La Liga

Oh and add in

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Hawkesy wrote:
Scudetto8687 wrote:e-football - Pure, def not, but teh EPL has the least amount of Englishman to choose for its National side. That is fact.
35% of the starting line ups of the EPL sides are English. I bet no other nationality makes up 35% of the players in the ELP, so your FACT is absolute tosh.

I would suggest the EPL has the largest amount of Englishman to choose for it's national side. I'm pretty sure there's more Englishman in the EPL than La Liga
what he means is that the number of Englishmen in EPL is less than the number of italians in Serie A and the number of Spaniards in La Liga etc.

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

il duce wrote:
Hawkesy wrote:

what he means is that the number of Englishmen in EPL is less than the number of italians in Serie A and the number of Spaniards in La Liga etc.
what he meant and what he said though, are 2 completely different things.

Oh and add in