Wanderers

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

Monkey Boy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Wanderers

Post by Monkey Boy »

Heard a rumour that the club have imposed a ban on all players from Wanderers using the forum?Anyone put any truth to the rumour and break the ban?

My question is we couldn't shut up Roo 5 weeks ago and now is nowhere to be heard?

laney
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Wanderers

Post by laney »

They got nothing to say when they looooooos

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

coyote's still been on here hasn't he.
Things I am owed because they're too tight to pay up:

Colossus: One House

Costa: One Lunch

Oh and add in

Colossus: one photo and one letter from his "attorney".

laney
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by laney »

If saint peters beat bosa yesterday,that would put the saints on top of sat div one.
That wiil shut the wingerer's up. :lol: :lol:

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Post by Missing Post Count »

laney wrote:If saint peters beat bosa yesterday,that would put the saints on top of sat div one. :lol: :lol:
As posted in this thread.

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

They had plenty to say at our game on Saturday. They definitely didn't win any friends with their display from the sidelines. We are all hoping it comes down to the last game of the season so that we can come down and support the Saints. Disappointing considering a few of our players are very good friends with some of the boys from the Wanderers.

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

Farmer Joe wrote:They had plenty to say at our game on Saturday. They definitely didn't win any friends with their display from the sidelines. We are all hoping it comes down to the last game of the season so that we can come down and support the Saints. Disappointing considering a few of our players are very good friends with some of the boys from the Wanderers.
Sounds good to me, we have you last game of the season. I hope your entire A's go down there for that one. :D I think we'll need the points :(

Oh and add in

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Hawkesy wrote:
Farmer Joe wrote:They had plenty to say at our game on Saturday. They definitely didn't win any friends with their display from the sidelines. We are all hoping it comes down to the last game of the season so that we can come down and support the Saints. Disappointing considering a few of our players are very good friends with some of the boys from the Wanderers.
Sounds good to me, we have you last game of the season. I hope your entire A's go down there for that one. :D I think we'll need the points :(
Farmer Joe plays at Ingle Farm so not sure what your on about there Hawkesy unless youve joined Pontian Eagles :D

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

Jay Walking wrote:
Hawkesy wrote:
Farmer Joe plays at Ingle Farm so not sure what your on about there Hawkesy unless youve joined Pontian Eagles :D
Damn, guess it was just wishful thinking he was jets :oops: the part saying "our game on saturday" was where i got confused.

Oh and add in

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

:wink: We played Sturt Marion in the cup on Saturday.

Monkey Boy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Monkey Boy »

Sounds good to me, we have you last game of the season. I hope your entire A's go down there for that one. :D I think we'll need the points :([/quote]

Farmer Joe plays at Ingle Farm so not sure what your on about there Hawkesy unless youve joined Pontian Eagles :D[/quote]

Damn, guess it was just wishful thinking he was jets :oops: the part saying "our game on saturday" was where i got confused.[/quote]

From what I hear that may be the case if neither team has anything to play for anyway!!!

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Hawkesy wrote:
Assuming your fate isn't sealed by then :wink:

Hawkesy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Hawkesy »

Bodø Glimt wrote:
Hawkesy wrote:
Assuming your fate isn't sealed by then :wink:
We'll still have 2 games to play, so i don't think it will be. Should I say, I hope it won't be.

Oh and add in

Missing Post Count
Coach
Coach

Hawkesy wrote:We'll still have 2 games to play, so i don't think it will be. Should I say, I hope it won't be.
If you lose to the African and one other game you will be relegated. This saturday could have sealed your fate had last week's tie with Uni not been postponed and you had lost. The Africans have never beaten the Iggies so I think this weekend's tie is going to be an interesing one. Unfortunately I have to work that day.

BADA BING
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BADA BING »

surely the whingers couldnt choke two years running, we could almost call them the POWER of 01, 02 & 03 :wink:

John Cena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by John Cena »

Hawkesy wrote:coyote's still been on here hasn't he.
sure have...... :mrgreen:

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

Were you at the q/f game on Sat. Coyote? Why the hostility?

John Cena
Star Player
Star Player

Post by John Cena »

Farmer Joe wrote:Were you at the q/f game on Sat. Coyote? Why the hostility?
not me mate...i took the week off with to spend with my kids....

cmonthabhoys
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by cmonthabhoys »

im not sure what those wanderers boys motivation was behind their behaviour on saturday but the midget out of the pack definately gets the bravery award for shooting his mouth off from a distance, totally shitting himself and clamming up when confronted and then proceeding to pick up a stick and inviting us all back when we were about 40 yards away. you know who you are and i hope you read this

grewcock
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by grewcock »

cmonthabhoys wrote:im not sure what those wanderers boys motivation was behind their behaviour on saturday but the midget out of the pack definately gets the bravery award for shooting his mouth off from a distance, totally shitting himself and clamming up when confronted and then proceeding to pick up a stick and inviting us all back when we were about 40 yards away. you know who you are and i hope you read this

Sounds very typical of some of the turds associated with that club..all talk..

and its the w a n k e r s like these that give that whole club a bad name..
I don't believe in God but i'm afraid of him

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

All Bs players apparently. Can't play, can't fight, can't hold their liquor. :clown: :clown: :clown: